CBRE announced the firm’s latest under-20,000 s/f office leasing transactions in Manhattan.
• Snezana Anderson and Bernhard Weinstabel represented the Consulate General of Spain in a 13,841-square-foot renewal at 150 East 58th Street for the entire 30th floor and partial 31st floor. The term is 12 years. Owner Vornado Realty Trust was represented in-house by Edward Riguardi and Jared Solomon.
• Alexander Golod represented Governors Lane in an 11,500 s/f lease/expansion at 510 Madison Avenue for the entire 11th floor. The term is 10 years. Owner Boston Properties was represented in-house.
• Michael Affronti and Silvio Petriello represented TigerRisk Partners in an 8,505 s/f renewal at 1350 Avenue of the Americas for the partial 30th floor. The term is 10 years. Owner SL Green Realty Corporation was represented in-house by Gary Rosen and Howard Tenenbaum.
• Joe Cybulski and David Kleinhandler represented Direct Agents in an 8,422 s/f renewal at 740 Broadway for the partial seventh floor. Owner NKF was represented in-house by Donna Vogel.
• Cole Dreyfuss and Nate Katz represented Comarch in a 5,514 s/f sublease at 17 State Street for the partial fifth floor.
The term is eight years. Sublandlord NESA Capital was represented by Scott Bloom and Susann Eaton of Bloom Real Estate.
• Cara Chayet, Sarah Pontius, Ken Rapp, Zakery Snider and Peter Turchin represented owner Brookfield Properties in a 14,171 s/f sublease/expansion with McKool Smith LLP at 1114 Avenue of the Americas for the partial 28th floor. C&W’s Josh Kuriloff represented the tenant.
• Sam Mann, Clyde Reetz and Paul Walker represented sublandlord Millwork Holdings in a 12,900 s/f sublease/expansion with Mystic Apparel at 1359 Broadway for the partial ninth floor. The tenant was represented by Michael Beyda of Benchmark Properties.
• Paul Amrich, Emily Jones, Neil King and Patrice Meagher represented owner Ivanhoe Cambridge in a 12,886 s/f renewal with Jockey International at 1411 Broadway for the partial 10th floor.
• Paul Amrich, Emily Jones and Patrice Meagher represented Tamares Realty in a 12,850 s/f lease with Ice Miller at 1500 Broadway for the entire 29th floor. The tenant was represented by C&W’s Michael Burlant and Greg Herman.
• Paul Amrich, Emily Jones, Neil King and Patrice Meagher represented owner Ivanhoe Cambridge in a 12,401-square-foot lease/expansion with Third Bridge at 1411 Broadway for the partial 29th floor. The tenant was represented by Lance Leighton and Evan Margolin of Savills Studley.
• Jonathan Cope, Brad Gerla, Caroline Merck and Zakery Snider represented owner Harbor Group International in a 7,946 s/frenewal with Security Mutual Life Insurance at 55 Broadway for the partial 27th floor. The term is 10 years. The tenant was represented by John Ryan of Avison Young.
Colliers International announced that two new tenants have committed at Highpoint Corporate Center in Fairfield. Richard Mirliss and Alex Vitro of Colliers International NJ serve as exclusive leasing agents for the 162,000 s/f office property located at 695 Route 46:
• Cloud services provider Fusion Telecommunications International signed a 15,000 s/f lease at Highpoint Corporate Center. The company, which offers cloud solutions for small, mid-size and large businesses, will relocate its regional office to the building from nearby Wayne, N.J. J.C. Giordano and Tim Lohmann from Avison Young served as tenant brokers in the transaction.
• Acuative has leased 6,500 s/f and will relocate its headquarters to Highpoint Corporate Center from another local address in a flight-to-quality play. The firm provides IT services and solutions for clients in the service provider, enterprise, finance, retail and public sectors. Michael Tesser and Ryan Haggerty of Colliers International represented the tenant.
A newly constructed, 3,500 s/f McDonald’s restaurant has opened its doors at 125 Bound Brook Road in Middlesex. Levin Management Corporation (LMC), as exclusive leasing and managing agent, negotiated the lease on behalf of the property’s owner. The retail site also is home to a 26,000 s/f ACME Supermarket. The transaction is among several new restaurant signings by LMC. To date in 2017, the firm has inked leases with Irish restaurant and pub James Joyce (4,200 s/f) at 35-71 South Ocean Ave. in Patchogue, N.Y.; Asian hot pot restaurant Morals Village Hot Pot (4,000 s/f) at Rutgers Plaza in Franklin Township, N.J.; Cheeburger Cheeburger (3,400 s/f) and Bubbakoo’s Burritos (1,900 s/f) at Aldrich Plaza in Howell, N.J.; and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (2,000 s/f) at Twin City Shopping Center in Jersey City, N.J.
Ripco Real Estate has arranged leases for two retail pad locations to tenants in New York and New Jersey. The locations leased are located in Edison, NJ and New City, NY. Ripco served as the exclusive leasing agent in both of the transactions, totaling 5,800 s/f. Both locations featured an available drive-thru and were leased to national restaurant chains.
•In Edison, New Jersey, coffee chain Tim Horton’s leased a 2,000 s/f space in a new retail development along Route 27. David Townes and Curtis Nassau of Ripco represented the landlord, an affiliate of Two Kings Real Estate Company.
• In Rockland County, New York, Ripco arranged a 3,800 s/f lease for Burger King, located at 164 South Main Street in New City. David Townes and Curtis Nassau represented the Landlord, Tap I LLC.
Charter Realty & Development Corp announced the following leases:
• A 40,000 s/f Anthropologie anchoring Bedford Square in downtown Westport, CT. The storesfeatures clothing, furniture, home decor, cosmetics and a wedding gown department.
• Also within Bedford Square, Savannah Bee Company opened their 1,560 s/f store.
• Williams Sonoma will be opening a 7,500 s/f store in the spring of 2018 at Bedford Square.
• M-EAT Organic Beef & Provisions, will open a 1,157 s/f butcher shop;
• Construction is underway on a 1,492 s/f space for Nick & Zoe, a women’s fashion, clothing and accessories store at Bedford Square.
• In the Compo II shopping Center, Charter Realty along with Brooks,Torrey & Scott Commercial Real Estate has leased 1,500 s/f to Patriot National Bank.
• Charter Realty worked with Winzone Realty to place Indeego Spa in a 1,800 s/f space at the Compo II Center. This is their 2nd location in Westport. Indeego offers a variety of spa massage services including hand and foot reflexology.
• Charter Realty also secured a lease for a 970 s/f Layla’s Falafel at 1529 Post Road. This restaurant offers authentic food of the Middle East and has location in Stamford and Fairfield.
• Peter Levine of Charter Realty placed Restore Cryotherapy in 2,500 s/f at 877 Post Road East. Restore Cryotherapy offers full body as well as localized cold therapy treatment.