Newmark Knight Frank announced multiple leases in White Plains Plaza amounting to nearly 80,000 s/f.
White Plains Plaza comprises two 15-story towers: One North Broadway and 445 Hamilton Avenue. One North Broadway has landed new leases from Carl Zeiss with 24,632 square feet, Crown Castle with 10,983 square feet and Langan Engineering with 5,722 square feet, as well as renewals from Himmelfarb & Sher with 5,070 square feet and Riebling, Proto & Sachs with 2,870 square feet. 445 Hamilton in turn saw new leases from Collado Engineering with 4,860 square feet, Collins & Scoville Architecture with 3,590 square feet and EJ Electric with 1,309 square feet, as well as a renewal of 16,828 square feet and an expansion of an additional 3,437 square feet from Stark Business Solutions.
The owner Ivy Realty is represented exclusively at the property by Executive Managing Director Glenn Walsh and Senior Managing Director Lawrence Ruggieri of NKF.
ATCO Properties & Management announced today that it has completed three leasing transactions totaling 16,022 square feet at 381 Park Avenue South in Midtown South.
• A three-year, 10,439 s/f lease with social media analytics firm ListenFirst Media, Inc. The company, will occupy a portion of the building’s 4th floor. Its new lease commences in December 2018. ListenFirst was represented by Jamie Katcher and Sebastian Infante of Cushman & Wakefield, while William Carr and John Cinosky of ATCO Brokerage Services represented building ownership in-house. Asking rents were $65 per square foot.
• A five-year, 4,438 s/f lease for full-service events and entertainment agency iDeko Productions LLC. The firm will occupy a portion of the 11th floor, and its new lease commences in December 2018. William Carr, John Cinosky and Peter Goldich of ATCO Brokerage Services represented building ownership in-house. There was no outside broker for the tenant.
• A seven-year, 1,145 s/f lease on a portion of the 8th floor for Fleischman: A Men’s Salon. Founded in 2007 by local stylist Erica Fleischman, the salon specializes in men’s haircuts, styling and grooming. Its new 381 Park Avenue South location will open in January 2019. William Carr and John Cinosky of ATCO Brokerage Services represented building ownership in-house, while Fleischman was represented by Lance Weitz of J.F.W. Realty Corp.
CBRE announced the firm’s latest under-20,000-square-foot office leasing transactions in Manhattan.
• Stephen Eynon represented Brennan Center for Justice in a 9,435 s/f lease expansion for part of the 17th floor at 120 Broadway. Owner Silverstein Properties was represented in-house by Joseph Artusa, Camille McGratty and Roger A. Silverstein.
• Eric Sears and Bruce Surry represented Matthews Nielsen Landscaping Architects in a 7,350 s/f lease renewal for part of the 10th floor at 120 Broadway. Owner Silverstein Properties was represented in-house by Joseph Artusa, Camille McGratty and Roger A. Silverstein.
• Benjamin Friedland and Jason Pollen represented Great American Insurance Group in a 7,115 s/f lease for part of the 21st floor at 1 Penn Plaza. Owner Vornado Realty Trust was represented in-house by Josh Glick and Jared Silverman.
• Michael Affronti and Silvio Petriello represented Steel River Infrastructure Partners in a 6,787 s/f lease renewal for the entire 55th floor at 500 Fifth Avenue. Owner L&B Realty Advisors was represented by Harry Blair and Sean Kearns of C&W.
• Meghan Allen, Paul J. Amrich, Neil King and Patrice Meagher represented owner Savanna Realty in a 17,112 s/f lease renewal at 31 West 27th Street with Stonehill & Taylor Architects for the entire fifth and part of the sixth floors. The tenant was represented by Josh Berg and Michael Dreizen of NKF.
• James C. Ackerson, Meghan Allen, Paul J. Amrich, Alexander Golod and Neil King represented owner Rockwood Capital in a 16,400 s/f lease at 140 East 45th Street with Level Equity for the entire 42nd floor. The tenant was represented by Alan Desino and David Ervolina of Colliers.
• David Caperna, Jason Pollen and Peter Turchin represented owner 5 Penn Plaza LLC in a 14,034 s/f lease at 5 Penn Plaza with Penguin Air Conditioning for part of the 16th floor. The tenant was represented by Colliers.
• James C. Ackerson, Paul J. Amrich, Neil King and Patrice Meagher represented owner American Realty Advisors in an 11,591 s/f lease renewal at 499 Park Avenue with First Spring Corporation for the entire 26th floor. The tenant was represented by Brian Goldman of NKF.
• Edward Goldman represented owner Stawski Partners in a 7,552 s/f lease renewal at 1212 Avenue of the Americas with U.S. Council for International Business for part of the 21st floor. The tenant was represented by JLL.
• Michael Poch represented National VIP Centers in a 5,950 s/f lease at 240 West 37th Street for the entire second floor. Joseph Mangiacotti represented owner Yadidi Group.
Lee & Associates NYC has arranged six 10-year leases for Van Leeuwen
The six new stores will be located in a 500-square foot space at 120 MacDougal Street in Greenwich Village, in a 700-square-foot space at The Shops at Hudson Yards, in a 500 s/f space at 432 Third Avenue in Murray Hill, in an 850 s/f space at 253 Columbus Avenue on the Upper West Side, in a 1,700 s/f space at 1250 Avenue of the Americas at Rockefeller Center in Midtown and in a 1,000 s/f space at 550 Vanderbilt Avenue in Prospect Heights.
Jaime Schultz represented the tenant for all six deals. Max Swerdloff was the in-house representative for the landlord, Kushner, on the 120 MacDougal Street deal. For the Hudson Yards location, Related Companies, was represented in-house by Kevin Stuessi. Jenna Heidenberg of SCG Retail represented the landlord, Gramercy Construction and Management Corporation, for the Murray Hill deal. Ed Lacson of Sotheby’s represented the landlord, AJ Clarke Real Estate, for the 253 Columbus Avenue location. Alissa Bersin was the in-house representative for the landlord, Tishman Speyer, on the 1250 Avenue of the Americas deal at Rockefeller Center. The landlords for the 550 Vanderbilt Avenue deal, Greenland and FCR, were represented by Alissa Bersin and Lauren Domow of The McDevitt Company.
Levin Management Corporation announced two new leases at its Mayfair Shopping Center in Commack. Music & Arts, a sister brand of musical instrument retailer Guitar Center, and learning center franchise The Tutoring Center leased 2,500 and 1,320 square feet, respectively. E.J. Moawad arranged both commitments. Brian Boker of Schuckman Realty Inc. represented Music & Arts, while Lorraine Pacifico of Laffey Real Estate represented The Tutoring Center.
Thor Equities Group arranged a 2,600 s/f lease for Smile Direct Club at 17 West 125th Street.
The company is scheduled to open their store in the spring and its lease brings the building to full capacity.
17 West 125th Street has more than 9,000 square feet of retail space with 18-foot ceilings, and 115 feet of frontage along 125th Street. Additional tenants include Insomnia Cookies, Fuel Juice Bar, Harlem Wine and Spirits, Buffalo Boss, and My Wellness Solutions.