This week’s lease under 10,000 s/f:
EVO Real Estate Group has concluded six leases across several buildings in Midtown and Midtown South, announced Dana Moskowitz, EVO’s president. The leases include:
• Dana Moskowitz and Jared Anderson represented Back Up My Info.! (BUMI) in a 4,289-square-foot lease at 535 Eighth Avenue. The tenant is currently located at 90 Broad Street, where it occupies approximately 2,500 s/f. Daniel Breiman of Olmstead Properties represented the landlord in the transaction.
• Howard Epstein and Barry Bernstein represented law firm Choe & Oh, P.C. in a lease of 3,650 s/f at 307 Fifth Avenue. David Menaged of Intrepid Real Estate Group, LLC represented the landlord.
• Arnold Gamberg, Carlo Catuogno and Jared Anderson represented both the landlord and tenant in a renewal of 2,700 s/f at 15 West 26th Street for P.A. Collins PE Consulting Engineering.
• Carlo Catuogno and Rob Frischman represented Regas, a letterpress design studio, in its lease of 1,750 square feet at 147 West 25th Street. Marty Meyer of Colliers International negotiated on behalf of the landlord.
• Richard Price represented Mata Fashions LLC in its lease of 1,600 square feet at 214 West 39th Street. The landlord’s broker was Ernie Vallorano of Granite Management.
• Howard Epstein represented the landlord in Nippon Photoclinic’s lease of 1,150 s/f at 37 West 39th Street. Daniel Lolai of MHP Real Estate Services represented the tenant.
Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered 5,594 s/f for E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company at 49 West 23rd Street. James Buslik, principal, and Alan Bonnet of Adams & Co. represented the landlord, Twenty Three R.P. Associates, as well as the tenant. Asking rent was $50 psf.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, Inc. (KDA) has arranged a 1,400 s/f lease for Young’s Hair Salon at the Cross Path Shopping Center at 198-23 Horace Harding Expressway in Flushing, Queens. Grant Dolgin represented the owner in the deal, while Promise Realty LLC negotiated on behalf of the tenant. This lease marks an expansion for Young’s, which opened a second location at the shopping center. It has another store in Great Neck on Northern Boulevard. The salon will occupy 800 s/f on the ground floor, and have access to a 600 s/f basement at 198-23 Horace Harding Expressway.
Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) announced Pepperidge Farm Inc. has leased 20,510 s/f of industrial space at 1764 New Durham Road in South Plainfield. The deal brings the 125,000 s/f property to 100 percent occupancy. Senior vice president Earl Lapides of BRC was responsible for the transaction and represented the owner, BBD Partners. Jason Barton of Cassidy Turley represented Pepperidge Farm.
The KRE Group announced that tenants in two of its Parsippany Corporate Center buildings have signed lease extensions and expanded their office space. Justin Gingeleskie, director of leasing for The KRE Group, made the announcment:
•Frontline Medical Communications, Inc. signed a five-year lease for a 25,665 s/f space at 7 Century Drive.
• Emergency Medical Associates of New Jersey signed a 12-year lease for the entire third floor of 3 Century Drive, a three-story, 68,203 s/f building.
The Ashforth Company announced that Willis of Connecticut, LLC, a business unit of Willis Group Holdings, the global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker, has chosen 3001 Stamford Square for its new Stamford, CT office location. Moving approximately 26 employees from its current 101 Merritt 7, Norwalk, CT location, Willis will occupy approximately 9,500 s/f of space on the third floor of the building. Ed Tonnessen, managing director of JLL, the exclusive leasing agent for 3001 Stamford Square represented Ashforth. Laura Finamore and Steve Baker of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.