New Jersey’s top architects were honored at 2015 AIA-NJ Conference.
Held at the Hanover Marriott, the event celebrated architecture in the Garden State, and featured the public display of more than 100 design entries submitted by 68 firms.
The winners included:
• MABU, received a merit award for the Community Center Long Branch design
• Slade Architecture, received a merit award for their Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse of Newark project
•RDK Architect, LLC, received a merit award for the design of Architecture for Fragrance
• The Musial Group Architecture, received a merit award for their work on Garwood Athletic Complex
• Jacobs, received a Merit award ifor their work on Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, University of Pennsylvania Wharton School
•D.W. Arthur Associates Architecture, Inc. received a merit award ifor their work on Ironbound Children’s Center
• Jeff Jordan Architects, received two accolades for their work onLiberty Pedestrian Bridge and on The Hillcrest House
•Davis Brody Bond, based in New York City received an honors award in the Built-Open category for its design of the National September 11 Memorial Museum