CBRE announced the firm’s latest under-20,000 s/f office leasing transactions in Manhattan.
• CBRE’s Alex Benisatto represented Victory Capital Management in a 7,763 s/f sublease at 280 Park Avenue for the partial 16th floor. The tenant is moving from 45 Rockefeller Plaza. Sublandlord PJT Partners was represented by Lance Leighton and Evan Margolin of Savills Studley.
• Joseph Fabrizi and Arkady Smolyansky represented WP Global Partners in a 6,341 s/f renewal at 650 Madison Avenue for the partial 19th floor. The term is five years. Owner Vornado Realty Trust handled the transaction in-house with Kevin West, Andrew Ackerman and Glen Weiss.
• Sam Spillane represented Meios Acquisition in a 5,773 s/f lease at 1250 Broadway for the partial 37th floor. Owner Global Holdings was represented by Ben Bass, Diana Biasotti, Harley Dalton, Paul Glickman and Mitch Konsker of JLL.
• Sam Spillane and Bruce Surry represented owner Vornado Realty Trust in a 12,775 s/f lease with SingularDTV at 40 Fulton Street for the entire fifth floor. The tenant is moving from 217 Water Street and was represented by Eric Fisher of Walker Malloy & Co.
• Meghan Allen, Paul Amrich, Anthony Dattoma and Neil King represented owner TIAA-CREF in an 8,546 s/f renewal with Inter Venture Capital Group at 780 Third Avenue for the entire 48th and 49th floors.
• Michael Affronti, Ryan Alexander, Gerry Miovski and Zachary Price represented owner RXR Realty in a 7,925 s/f lease with NMS Capital at 32 Old Slip for the partial 32nd floor. The tenant was represented by Travis Wilson of NKF.
• Brad Auerbach, Keith Caggiano, David Caperna, Howard Fiddle, Gregg Rothkin and Arkady Smolyansky represented owners MetLife and Beacon Capital in a 6,910 s/f lease with Numis Securities at the newly renovated 575 Fifth Avenue for the partial 25th floor. The term is 10 years. The tenant is moving from 275 Madison and was represented by Michael Mathias of Savills Studley.
• Paul Amrich, Neil King and Patrice Meagher represented tenant Ardian US and owner Principal Real Estate Investors in a 10,776 s/f expansion/lease at 1370 Avenue of the Americas for the entire 25th floor. The term is seven years.
• Sam Seiler and Ben Friedland represented Lux Capital in a 6,500 s/f lease at 920 Broadway. The term is eight years. CBRE’s David Kleinhandler, Michael Politi and Zak Snider represented owner KLM Equities.
ABS Partners Real Estate signed a 905 s/f lease for The Cashmere Shop, a subsidiary of Republic Clothing, at 2212 Broadway on the Upper West Side. The Cashmere Shop will operate a five-week popup shop on the ground-floor retail space. The Broadway location, which sits on the corner of West 79th Street, is one of 25 planned popups for The Cashmere Shop during the holiday season. Mark Tergesen and Joseph Italiaander of ABS Partners represented both the landlord, W7879 LLC., and the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent was $200 psf.
Jamie Schwartz, Executive Vice President of GHP Office Realty, LLC, announced that 399 Knollwood Road has renewed and expanded tenants in the building totaling of 13,059 s/f. GHP Office Realty, LLC is the exclusive leasing agent for the property, which is a 152,000 s/f, Class A office building located off of Exit 4 off of Interstate 287 in White Plains, New York. Schwartz represented ownership in all of the transactions, which included:
• Kari-Out Corp. renewed and expanded into 7,630 s/f on the third floor of the building. Founded in 1964, the company initially started as a supplier of condiments to the food industry. Now it has expanded into all aspects of the food industry, employing almost 200 people and has locations throughout the country. Mike McCall of CBRE represented Kari-Out Corp.
• Luxury Mortgage Corp. renewed its lease for 3,625 s/f on the third floor of the building. It has been providing residential mortgage products to consumers since 1996. Luxury Mortgage was represented in-house by Robert Patent.
• Sapir Schragin LLP also renewed its 1,804s/f office space on the third floor of the building. Craig Ruoff of Cushman and Wakefield represented the law firm.
T. Weiss Realty Corp. announced that it has signed leases that will bring a law firm from Hicksville and a global management consulting firm to two of its office buildings in Melville.
• Carlinsky, Dunn & Pasquariello, PLLC, a general practice law firm, leased 2,910 s/f at Broadhollow Corporate Center, located at 532 Broadhollow Road in Melville. Michael Macchia of MGM Islandwide Realty, Inc. represented the tenant and Craig Weiss, President of T. Weiss, represented the landlord in-house.
• Eclaro, a privately held consulting and recruiting firm based in Manhattan with operations in the U.S., Canada, Europe and Asia, leased 2,400 s/ffor its Long Island office at Melville Corporate Center I, 105 Maxess Road. The firm previously sublet space at 2 Huntington Quadrangle. T. Weiss’ Craig Weiss represented the landlord in the transaction.
Levin Management Corporation (LMC) has arranged a 1,500 s/f lease with Flame Kabob House at Rutgers Plaza in Franklin Township. The new location represents the second New Jersey restaurant for the family-owned and operated Afghan/Middle Eastern concept, according to LMC, exclusive leasing and managing agent for 266,000 s/fretail property. Jordan Korris, LMC leasing representative, arranged the long-term lease.
Zimmel Associates announced the following leases:
• Jordan Zimmel arranged a 15-year lease of 22,128 s/f at One Murray Road, East Hanover, NJ, to Central Jersey Volleyball Academy. Zimmel represented Central Jersey Volleyball Academy in the transaction. The landlord is Diamond City Sports, LLC.
• Scan Shipping, an international shipping and logistics company, leased 5,000 s/f of office space at 140 Smith Street, Keasbey, a five- story 24,000 s/f office building located just outside of Raritan Center. The landlord, Parkway Corporate Center, LLC, did a complete build-out to tailor the space for Scan Shipping. Jordan Zimmel handles the building exclusively the owner and also represented the tenant in the transaction.
• Jaime Zimmel brokered the lease of 18 Self Blvd, a 20,000 s/f free-standing warehouse in Alard Industrial Park, Carteret, to Aeronet, Inc., a worldwide logistics and shipping company, headquartered in Irving, CA. Alard Industrial Park, which consists of 11 flex buildings totaling 140,000 s/f, is handled exclusively by Zimmel Associates.
• Jason Zimmel arranged the lease of 1,200 s/f of office space at 1090 King Georges Post Road, Edison, NJ, to Transportation Services of America; and the lease of approximately 1,200 s/f at 906 Oak Tree Road, South Plainfield, to ASC Corp., a staffing firm.
Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) announced Wolf Runner has leased 10,500 s/f at 970 New Brunswick Avenue in Rahway, a 275,000 s/f industrial building. Vice President James Hodgkins of BRC represented Wolf Runner in the transaction and the owner, Rahway Industrial Sites. Wolf Runner will utilize the space for the distribution and warehousing of goods related to its e-commerce business. 970 New Brunswick Avenue has 14-to 18 ft. ceilings, 20 tailboards, two drive-in loading docks, wet sprinklers, and 50 surface parking spaces.
Lincoln Property Company completed leases on behalf of 8H9H Lanidex LLC., / Milelli Real Estate Partners owners for 800-900 Lanidex Plaza in Parsippany. The owners recently purchased the two three-story office buildings totaling 114,000 s/f and have begun a repositioning program for the property.
• ENT & Allergy signed a long-term lease for 9,792 s/f on the third floor. ENT & Allergy utilized the services of Peter Rossi of Newmark Knight Frank. The company has nearly 180 physicians, practicing in more than 40 office locations throughout the New York and New Jersey.
• Total Renal Care, Inc. leased 7,552 s/f on the first floor of 900 Lanidex Plaza, for 12 years and was represented by Robert Hoffmann and Christine Eberle of Cushman & Wakefield. Total Renal Care, Inc. provides dialysis services for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure.
• Unicom Systems relocated from across the street and leased 4,360 s/f on the first floor at 800 Lanidex Plaza in a long-term lease.
• Pacific Healthcare Laboratories is relocating from Matawan, and leased 4,067 s/f on a long-term lease on the second floor of 800 Lanidex Plaza.
Charter Realty announce that Dan Zelson has secured a lease for a 5,628 S/F EbLens location at 1 Atwood Place in West Haven. The new EbLens is in the vicinity of a CVS Pharmacy and Family Dollar in The Atwood, part of a three-building, 70,000 s/f retail development with 150 college residential units that is 400 feet away from the University of New Haven and between Yale-New Haven Hospitals and the VA Medical Center. EbLens was founded in 1949 in New Britain, Connecticut and offers clothing suited for the urban lifestyle at an affordable price. EbLens has over 40 locations throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Rhode Island.
RHYS announced that Smoke World LLC is moving to the Shelton Town Center on the fringe of downtown Shelton. The new 1,865 s/f store at 350 Bridgeport Avenue is a smoke shop/variety store primarily selling cigars and other tobacco-based products. This will be the first store of its kind in the area and will be located next to Planet Pizza. Bull & Barley, a gastro pub, recently opened in the center. RHYS senior vice president Tyler Lyman, vice president Ryan Stranko and director Wes Craft represented the landlord, Shelton Town Center LLC, and were the sole brokers on the deal.