Joseph P. Day announced two new leases at 437 Fifth Avenue:
• Renegade LLC, an NYC-based social media and marketing agency, signed a new lease for 7,086 s/f, the entire 4th floor, for a 7-year term. Rick Brickell, SVP, represented the owner while Michael Pinney of Signature Partners LLC represented the tenant in this transaction.
• A media company signed a new lease for 7,238 s/f, the entire 6th floor, for a 5-year term at an asking rental rate of $55 psf. Rick Brickell represented the owner while Vladimir Spector of NAI/Friedland represented the tenant.
GHP Office Realty, LLC, signed an 8,161 s/f 10-year lease with ENT and Allergy Associates on the sixth (6th) Floor of 145 Huguenot Street, New Rochelle, NY. Jamie Schwartz, executive vice president of GHP represented the owner of the building. Laurence London of Laurence London & Co., LLC represented ENT and Allergy Associates in the deal. The lease is worth more than $2.5 milion.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates (KDA) has arranged a 3,100 s/f long-term lease for CKO Kickboxing, a fitness studio, at 102 Flatbush Avenue between Schermerhorn and State streets in Brooklyn. Jeffrey Unger arranged the lease on behalf of the owner, Kimaqu Corporation, while Michael Hefferon of Massey Knakal represented the tenant, CKO Kickboxing, in the deal. The lease at 102 Flatbush Avenue represents the second location to this franchise. The other is in Carroll Gardens. The multi-story corner property at 102 Flatbush Avenue offers a recently renovated storefront, and is directly across from the Barclays Center and Atlantic Terminal.
Marvin Hartman, executive vice president at Pliskin Realty & Development, brokered a 15-year lease for Karvers Grill, a restaurant, at 489-01 Patchogue-Holbrook Road in Holbrook, NY. Hartman represented both the tenant and the landlord, Holbrook Associates Development. In addition to this new lease announcement, Hartman recently secure three renewals. They include:
• A 10-year lease for 1,500s/f for Holbrook Liquors at 480-7 Patchogue-Holbrook Road, Holbrook, NY for which he represented the tenant and the landlord, Holbrook Associates Development;
• A 10-year lease for 1,500 s/ffor Pearl Vision at 932 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY for which he represented both the tenant and the landlord, Kamda Hill Realty Corp.; • • A 10-year lease for 1,200 s/f for Illusion Hair, a salon, at 926 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY for which he represented the tenant and the landlord, Kamda Hill Realty Corp.
RFR Realty LLC announced that Simon Baron Development, a New York-based commercial real estate firm, has signed a new lease for 6,481 s/fat 757 Third Avenue. The 500,000 s/f tower is now 95 percent leased. Paul Haskin, of CBRE, represented Simon Baron Development. Steve Morrows, the RFR Realty Executive Vice President and Director of Leasing, represented RFR, along with a team from Jones Lang LaSalle led by Mitchell Konsker and Alexander Chudnoff.
Advance Realty announced lease transactions totaling approximately 16,500 s/f at Florham Park Corporate Center, a Class A office property located off Columbia Turnpike at 25 A&B Vreeland Road in Florham Park, N.J. Advance manages Florham Park Corporate Center on behalf of the property’s owner, Strategic Capital Partners (SCP). The Colliers International team of Bryn Cinque and James Bailey represented Advance and SCP in the following transactions:
• Information Builders, a leader in enterprise business intelligence, integration and data integrity software, signed a new lease for 3,028 square feet. Philip Dwyer, owner of PJD Corporate Realty, represented the tenant.
• Sino Lion, a provider of products to the cosmetic, personal care, health food and pharmaceutical industries, signed a new lease for 2,057 square feet. Cinque and Bailey represented both the landlord and tenant in this transaction.
• J. Anderson & Associates, an executive search firm, signed a new lease for 1,907 square feet. The Cushman & Wakefield team of Curtis Foster and Jerry Shifrin represented the tenant.
• Green & Savits LLC, a law firm, signed a new lease for 2,830 s/f. The Newmark Grubb Knight Frank team of Jason Harkavy and Jamie Drummond represented the tenant.
• MarketTools, an internet-based market research company, signed an extension on its lease for 6,676 s/f. Cushman & Wakefield director Jon Williams represented the tenant.
NAI James E. Hanson announced the following leases:
• Solomon Page Group, a staffing solutions and executive search firm, has renewed and expanded its lease at Park 80 East, located at 160 Pehle Avenue in Saddle Brook. Joshua Levering, SIOR, represented Solomon Page Group in the 3,462 s/f transaction, which represents a significant expansion of the company’s previous lease agreement.
Blink Fitness affordable fitness chain has leased 15,000 s/f of newly constructed space at Clifton Plaza the 80,000 s/f shopping center, announced Levin Management, the property’s managing and leasing agent. Michael Cohen, Levin’s vice-president of leasing, negotiated the long-term lease. Peter Levine of Charter Realty & Development Corp. served as tenant broker in the transaction.
Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) announced Complete Management Solutions (CMS) has leased 22,000 s/f of industrial space at 300 McGaw Drive in Edison, New Jersey. Senior vice president Herb Zimmerman was responsible for the transaction and represented CMS. The owner, Tulfra Realty, was represented by in-house leasing agent, Sal Frassetto.
The team of Andrew Somple, SIOR, and Dominic Fittizzi represented tenant, Above the Edge Inc., in the signing of a 4,200 s/f industrial lease located at 255 West Street in South Hackensack. The tenant is relocating from NYC. The facility is located within feet of Interstate 80 and has access to the George Washington Bridge and Route 17.
Delmhorst & Sheehan, Inc. represented the Kennedy Center, Inc, one of Connecticut’s leading non-profit organizations, in a 4,213 s/f lease at 30 Controls Drive in Shelton. he Kennedy Center, Inc. provides innovative and comprehensive program services to persons with special needs and disabilities. John E. Sheehan of Delmhorst & Sheehan, Inc. represented the tenant and David S. Gorbach of Colonial Realty represented the Landlord.