THIS WEEK’S LEASES UNDER 10,000 S/F:
Adams & Co. RealEstate brokered a 5,194 s/f lease at 411 Fifth Ave. for Melissa & Doug, LLC. David Levy, principal, represented the landlord, 411 Fifth Avenue
Associates, while Alan Bonett and Brad Cohn of Adams & Co., represented the tenant. Asking rent was $49 per square foot. Melissa & Doug plans to use the space as general and executive offices as well as showroom space for the company’s accessories and toy company.
The Treeline Companies announced today that Advanced DDS, a family and procedural dentist practice, has signed a new, 7,054 s/f lease on the ground floor of the companies’ 200 Garden City Plaza. The practice is relocating from a space in Valley Stream, NY. Kraig Silver, executive vice president, represented the tenant and ownership in the transaction.
SL Green Realty Corp announced that Lipsky Goodkin & Co., P.C. a leading certified public accounting firm established in 1918, has renewed its lease covering 10,093 s/f on the entire seventh floor of 120 West 45th Street, aka Tower 45 for ten years. Scott Weiss from Studley acted on behalf of Lipsky Goodkin & Co. while SL Green was represented in-house.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, Inc. (KDA) announced the following leases:
• A 2,500 s/f long-term ground-floor lease for NYCPet.com, a pet food and accessories store, at 298 Graham Avenue, on the border of the Williamsburg/Bushwick sections of Brooklyn, NY. Vincent Lopez and Jacques Wadler of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates represented the owner in the deal, while Vincent Sweeney and Taylor Dow of Gotham City Group represented the tenant. NYC Pet.com has six other locations throughout the borough, and is expanding with this new location.
• A 4,500 s/f lease for Tightrope, a furniture and lighting design company, at 144 Waterbury Street in the East Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, NY. Heather Rae Hatton of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates represented the tenant, Tightrope, and the landlord, 900 Grand St Milk LLC, in the deal. The new business venture will utilize the space for both office and shop work.
CBRE Group Inc. announced the completion of two office lease transactions that totaled 44,344 S/F at Perryville III, a 2Class-A, office building that is part of Perryville Corporate Park, and located at 53 Frontage Road, Hampton, N.J. The CBRE team of John Goodwin and Patricia Riedel, senior associates, represented the owner, Crown Properties, in both transactions.
• Celldex Therapeutics, a growing life sciences firm that develops new classes of diagnostic and therapeutic products for immune disorders and autoimmune diseases, took 33,363 s/f of space, which includes a lab component. The tenant relocated and expanded its headquarters by about 13,000 s/f from Phillipsburg, NJ, and was represented by Gerald Moore, Jr., managing director, The Garibaldi Group. Perryville will house both its executive offices as well as its lab space.
• Residential Home Mortgage Corporation signed to occupy 10,981 s/f. The mortgage company moved to Perryville in 2010 and has expanded from 6,500 s/f.
Cushman & Wakefield arranged 8,500 s/f of office leases at Glenpointe in Teaneck. The East Rutherford, N.J.-based team of Richard Baumstein, Marc Graham and Christian Politan represented both the tenant and Glenpointe owner Alfred Sanzari Enterprises of Hackensack, N.J. in both transactions.
• Leeward International, Inc. has signed a 5,100 s/f headquarters lease. The transaction marks a relocation to New Jersey from Midtown Manhattan.
• H Capital has inked a 3,400 s/f lease. H Capital has relocated to Glenpointe from Parker Plaza in Fort Lee, NJ.
Sutnick & Sutnick LLC, a law firm specializing in criminal defense services, has leased 917 s/f of space at Court Plaza South in Hackensack, N.J., announced Alfred Sanzari Enterprises, owner and manager of the property. The transaction was negotiated by Colliers International on behalf of Alfred Sanzari Enterprises.
NAI James E. Hanson represented Dynamic Marketing Inc. (DMI), a Brooklyn based appliance and electronic co-operative, in the long-term lease of a 396,510 s/f warehouse at 400 Cabot Drive in Hamilton Township, NJ. Kenneth D. Lundberg, SIOR, Scott K. Perkins, SIOR, CCIM, and Barry Cohorsky represented DMI in the transaction. The CBRE team of Mindy Lissner, SIOR, William Waxman, SIOR, and Steven Beyda represented the building. Leslie Lanne, senior vice president with IndCor Properties, represented ownership.
RXR Realty LLC signed a new lease agreement with TIAA-CREF at its Class A office campus at 225 High Ridge, in Stamford, CT. A TIAA-CREF wealth management division will occupy 6,096 s/f of office space in the property’s East Building. They are expected to move into the location in January. The space was previously occupied by the Clairol division of Proctor & Gamble. RXR was represented in lease negotiations by Gregory Frisoli, executive managing director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank. TIAA-CREF was represented by Josh Liebowitz and Kevin Langtry from CBRE.
GHP Office Realty announced the following leases at 83 East Avenue in Norwalk:
• Brendan Hickey, of GHP Office Realty represented the owner in a new lease with Intergroup Association of FAI and renewals with Executive House Haircutting and the medical practice of Overland, French and Resnick.
• Bryan Houlihan, of GHP Office Realty represented the owner in the renewal and expansion of Fairfield Health Services, which specializes in at-home health care.
• Kelly Houlihan, of HP Office Realty represented the owner in the renewal of a marketing company, Van Pearl Associates.