Eric Piazza, associate broker with DJK Commercial Realty, announced that Roxx Diamonds has signed a lease for 1,300 s/f of office space at 425 Madison Avenue. Roxx Diamonds is one of the largest manufacturers of fine diamond jewelry, bridal, diamond bracelets and certified diamonds in the world. Landlord Silk & Halpern was represented to Stacy Kelly, CBC Alliance.
Pam Bren Goldschmidt, partner at Goldschmidt & Associates, announced that the company co-brokered the lease of 4,800 s/f at 125 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich CT to Shreve, Crump & Low, of Boston, Massachusetts, America’s oldest jeweler. Goldschmidt and Carl Austin, of Austin Corp. Properties, represented the tenant. Tom Torelli, of Allied Properties, represented the landlord.
Rechler Equity Partners has signed two new leases totaling 8,800 s/f at two of its Hauppauge, NY assets:
• 5,800 s/f lease for NuScinta Pharma, a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products at 595 Old Willets Path. Edward Pidgeon of Coldwell Banker Commercial negotiated on behalf of NuScinta Pharma in the deal. NuScinta will join other tenants at the property at the property. Harry Stavro, director of leasing at Rechler Equity Partners, represented ownership.
• All Action Alarm, a distributer and installer of alarm systems, committed to 3,000 s/f at 40 Oser Avenue. Harry Stavro represented ownership. Brian Spreckles of AIRECO Real Estate Corp. negotiated on behalf of All Action Alarm. The tenant is relocating its operations to Hauppauge from 200-27 2nd Street in Huntington, NY.
Royal Properties, Inc. announced that Just-A-Buck has signed a 10 year lease for 6,400 s/f in the Shop Rite Plaza at 260 Main Street in New Paltz, NY. Jeff Kintzer and Scott Meshil of Royal Properties, Inc. represented Just-A-Buck and CR Properties
represented the landlord in this transaction. Just-A-Buck is a franchised and company-owned dollar store. Just-A-Buck is currently seeking 3,500 – 6,000 s/f sites in supermarket/discount department store anchored shopping centers.
Simone Development Companies announced that H&D Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy recently signed a lease for 3,718 s/f of space on the lower level of its Park Avenue Medical Arts Center, a medical condominium located 62 East 88th Street in Manhattan. The 15-story building was constructed in 1986 and contains 18 residential units in addition to Simone’s multi-tenant medical condominium space. The Wexler Healthcare Properties Team at the Corcoran Group serves as the exclusive leasing agent for Simone’s medical units at the building.
Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Real Estate Group facilitated a ten-year lease with the Ossining Union Free School District for a new 15,000 s/f office space. The district’s administrative offices will relocate from within the Roosevelt School on Route 133 to 400 Executive Boulevard in Ossining. Steven Salomone represented the landlord in the transaction. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Jerry Gershner of Gershner Realty Services.
Michael DiBella of Pliskin Realty served as the exclusive broker in a 10-year lease of a 4000 s/f retail space with full basement located at 436 Rockaway Avenue in Brooklyn, NY. The new tenant in the space, formerly occupied by a pharmacy convenience store, is Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Ashley Furniture is currently renovating the space for its showroom design and is expected to open in the fourth quarter of 2014. DiBella represented the tenant and the owner, a private investor.
Fisher Brothers announced that Freeman Spogli & Co., a private equity firm, has renewed its lease at 299 Park Avenue. The seven-year lease renewal encompasses 8,645 s/f on the 20th floor. Freeman Spogli was represented by Kenneth Rapp and Scott Bogetti of CBRE. Fisher Brothers was represented in-house by Marc Packman and Heather Kahn.
Colliers International has arranged a long-term, 12,988 s/f lease for home health and hospice care company Amedisys, on behalf of ownership at 21 Main Street in Hackensack, one of three buildings in a complex known as Court Plaza. The national company, headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, will relocate its New Jersey office from 25 East Salem Street to 21 Main Street pending build-out of its space, which will be used for its local and regional administration offices. Richard Mirliss along with Brian Cass, exclusively represented the landlord, Alfred Sanzari Enterprises, in the transaction. Robert Wolfle, of Swearingen Realty, represented the tenant.
Dental practice Brighter Dental Care has leased 2,600 s/f of the second floor at The Hills Village Center in Bedminster, announced Levin Management, exclusive leasing and managing agent for the 110,800 s/f center. Levin’s leasing representative Marcia Minton negotiated the long-term lease. David Dunkelman of Soloff Realty & Development served as the tenant’s broker in the transaction.
Rob Marek, executive vice president for Larken’s commercial division, announced the following leases:
• Innovare Medical Media signed a five-year lease for 3,471 s/f at Branchburg Commons medical and office complex;
• Koo Chinese Academy leased 1,381 s/f at Branchburg Commons.
The Fresh Market has leased 23,000 s/f at The Village at Livingston, occupying a portion of the center’s former Pathmark store. The 93,000 s/f shopping center is managed and developed by Eastman Companies of Livingston. David Perlmutter of Perlmutter Properties Inc. negotiated the long-term lease on behalf of Eastman. The tenant was represented by Larry Anderson of Anderson Commercial Real Estate Services.
Pashman Stein, P.C. is relocating and expanding its headquarters within Court Plaza in Hackensack, where it has been a tenant with landlord Alfred Sanzari Enterprises for nearly 12 years. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) represented Pashman Stein in
the lease for 24,367 s/f for 16.5 years. NGKF vice chairman David Simson and managing director Hope Brodsky were the exclusive representatives. Alfred Sanzari Enterprises vice president Jerry Barta handles leasing for the three-building, 335,000 s/f Class A office complex.
The Goldstein Group announced the following leases:
• T-Mobile – Representing the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group handled the leasing of a 2,000 s/f space at 248 Central Avenue in Jersey City, NJ. CJ Huter and Lew Finkelstein were responsible for the deal.
• Buffalo Wild Wings – On behalf of the owner, Goldstein Group leased 5,995 s/f at a Former Chili’s Restaurant in Parsippany, NJ. Chuck Lanyard brokered the transaction.
• Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza – representing the owner in a 3,250 s/f lease at Livingston Town Center. Lew Finkelstein, Matthew Flath, and Jesse Finkelstein were responsible for the transaction.