Adams & Co. Real Estate, LLC, brokered a seven-year and eight-month, 3,990 s/f new lease at 10 West 33rd St. for HMY Jewelry, Inc. David Levy represented the landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates, while Andrew Silvester of Murray Hill Properties LLC represented the tenant. Asking rents were $38 psf.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, Inc. (KDA) has signed three leases totaling 15,000 square feet at 1828 Troutman Street, an industrial property in the East Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, NY for which KDA is exclusive leasing agent. These leases have brought the property to 100 percent occupancy. KDA brokers Howard Darsi and Vincent Lopez represented the owners, Richard Ziskin and Susan Bresler, and the tenants in the three transactions.
• Solfire, a Brooklyn-based athletic apparel company founded by former professional athlete and artist Brendan Murphy, will occupy 5,000 s/f on the upper level.
• Siebren Versteeg, a multimedia installations artist, has leased 5,000 s/f
• Jacob Hashimoto, an artist specializing in Japanese screen painting, is releasing the remaining 5,000 s/f.
JSN Properties, LLC has secured a 5,600 s/f office space for Insignia National Title Agency, LLC (Insignia) on the seventh floor of 6 East 39th Street – the Craftsman Building – to accommodate the expanding firm with a fully built-out and move-in ready space. Jeff Nissani, owner of JSN Properties, represented the tenant, while Elissa Patterson of JEMB Commercial represented the landlord, 6 East 39th St. Holdings, LLC.
Royal Properties, Inc. announced the following leases:
• Goldberg’s Famous Bagel’s & Delicatessen has leased 1,500 s/f in the Katonah Shopping Center at 262 Katonah Avenue in Katonah, NY. Jeff Kintzer and Jeanine Kemm represented the landlord.
Savanna announced the following two new leases at 80 Broad Street.
• Behavioral Ideas Lab, Inc., a non-profit research organization, has signed a new lease at 80 Broad Street, occupying 9,155 s/f on the entire 30th Floor for a 10-year term. Hal Stein, Adam Leshowitz and Todd Stracci of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord, Savanna, while Adam Baruch and James Emden of Colliers International represented the tenant in this transaction.
• Colson & Harris LLP, a boutique litigation firm, signed a new lease at 80 Broad Street, occupying approximately 3,310 s/f on a portion of the 19th Floor for a seven- year term. Hal Stein, Adam Leshowitz and Todd Stracci of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the Landlord, Savanna, while Gordon Ogden and Benjamin Mohr of Byrnam Wood, LLC represented the tenant in this transaction.
Savitt Partners announced the following leases at 530 Seventh Avenue:
• Contemporary fashion company Alternative Apparel, Inc. signed a 3,500 s/f. They were previously subletting in the building and wanted to remain in their current showroom on the 9th floor. The Savitt Partners’ team of Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz represented the ownership in the transaction and the tenant was represented by Rob Eisenberg and Michael Frantz of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
• Also signing a direct lease after previously subleasing is fashion firm Vesture Group Inc. As a result of the company’s growth, they are expanding from a shared 1,400 s/f showroom to their own 2,100s/f space on the 4th floor. Neugeboren represented the tenant in the transaction, while Goetz acted on behalf of the ownership.
• Canadian-based denim company Parasuco USA signed a 1,410 s/f lease on the 27th floor, with Neugeboren and Goetz representing the ownership and Michael Yadgard of Maxwell Realty acting on behalf of the tenant.
• Ladies lingerie company Triumph of Europe, Inc. signed a 1,700s/f 10th floor lease at the property. Savitt was represented by Neugeboren and Goetz, while the tenant was represented by Jake Cunningham of Velocity Real Estate.
NAI James E. Hanson represented the landlord in an 8,105 s/f medical use lease at 502 Route 46 West in Teterboro, N.J. Vice President Ronald A Fotiu and Executive Director of Corporate Services Michael Walters, SIOR, represented the owner, Hampshire Global Partners, LLC. Tenant Total Renal Care, Inc. signed a 15-year lease. The 14,000 s/f building includes a Bank of America retail branch office. The site includes parking for 75 spaces, as well as arking at nearby Teterboro Airport.
The Landis Group announced that The Navigators Group, Inc. has entered into a long-term agreement to occupy the entire eighth floor – totaling 36,782 rentable square feet – at 400 Atlantic Street, Stamford. The international specialty insurance holding company will relocate its corporate headquarters from Rye Brook.
CenturyLink, the nation’s third largest telecommunications company, will relocate its regional sales office to MerrittView in Norwalk, according to Jeffrey H. Newman, executive vice president of Malkin Properties, the marketing and managing agent for the building. The firm will take occupancy of 5,717 s/f on MerrittView’s seventh floor. Jesse Weber, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, brokered the deal on behalf of the tenant, along with managing principal John Goodkind. Jeffrey Newman, Kimberly Zaccagnino, and Tara Long represented the landlord in this transaction.