Avison Young announced the completion of a 10-year, 9,310 s/f lease on behalf of Trolman, Glaser & Lichtman, P.C. at 747 Third Avenue. The lease comprises the entire 23rd floor of the class-A building. Avison Young’s Michael Gottlieb, Anthony Lopresti and Jason Meister represented Trolman, Glaser & Lichtman, while Michael Lenchner of Sage Realty Corporation, the leasing and management division of the William Kaufman Organization, represented the landlord in-house. The law firm will contract Avison Young’s Project Management Services team to oversee the build-out of its new office space. The firm is currently located at 777 Third Avenue and is expected to relocate in the second
quarter of 2015.
EVO Real Estate Group has announced the following leases:
• Ira Fishman represented Fireproofing Corporation of America in its lease of 2,910 s/f on the ground floor and 2,400 s/f in the basement of 347 West 36th Street. Barry Bernstein, also of EVO, represented the landlord.
• Evan Lieberman, along with Michael Dylan of Inceptum Inc., represented insurance company The Wellington Group in a sublease of 2,500 s/f from Playscripts Inc. at 450 Seventh Avenue. Barbara Rascob and Yvonne Chang represented landlord Kaufman Organization in house.
• Howard Epstein represented 16 West 36th Street in the building’s lease of 2,354 s/f to PingMD, Inc., a mobile communication tool for pediatricians and parents. PingMD’s broker was Lance Leighton of Savills Studley, Inc.
• Howard Epstein represented the landlord and tenant in JGM Construction Group, LLC’s lease of 2,109 s/f at 16 West 36th Street.
• Evan Lieberman, along with Michael Dylan of Inceptum Inc., represented both the landlord and tenant in 246 West 38thStreet’s lease of 1,875s/f to Prime Potomac Group, a consulting firm.
• Elliott Klein represented 276 Fifth Avenue in the renewal of 1,792s/f by Imperial Marketing Services, Inc.
• Evan Lieberman, with Michael Dylan of Inceptum, Inc., represented Danice Stores Inc. in its renewal of 1,700 s/f at 525 Seventh Avenue. Steve Marvin represented Olmstead Properties in house, along with Brian Neugeboren of Savitt Partners.
• Evan Lieberman, again with Michael Dylan of Inceptum, Inc., represented fashion firm O-Z Fabrics in its lease of 1,400 s/f at 248 West 35thStreet.
• Howard Epstein represented the landlord and tenant in WB Decorators, Inc., a floral arranger, in its renewal of 955 s/f at 16 West 36thStreet.
• Jonata Dayan represented Metropolitan Manufacturing Inc., a women’s clothing manufacturer, in its lease of 940 s/f at 366 Fifth Avenue. Rick Brickell of Joseph P. Day Realty Corp. represented the landlord.
• Howard Epstein represented Tricor Group LLC, which markets, distributes and trades nonferrous metals, in its renewal of 741 square feet at 183 Madison Avenue, a Tishman Speyer property. Rob Weller represented Tishman Speyer in house.
• Manny Syskrot represented SMAI NYC, a ladies apparel wholesaler, in its lease of 350 s/f at 1385 Broadway. Jack Gabay represented the landlord in house.
Halstead Property announced that event designer DeJuan Stround, Inc. has leased a 2,000 s/f commercial loft space at The Hartford at 348 West 36th Street. Asking rent was $9,500 per month. The Hartford co-op features 18 ft. foot ceilings, a skylight and ground floor plus a mezzanine in a classic Art Deco building. Chris Halliburton and Brandon Himmel of Halstead represented the tenant. Halliburton and Himmel along with Peter Browne and Jeffrey Rowe of Stribling, represented the landlord.
Levin Management announced that two new tenants have signed leases totaling more than 6,400 s/f at Post Road Plaza in Pelham Manor, N.Y.
• Fast-casual restaurant Panera Bread leased 4,500 s/f. Levin’s leasing representative Jordan Korris negotiated the long-term lease. Jason Wuchiski and Tyler Lyman of RHYS represented Panera Bread,
• International beauty supply chain Sally Beauty Supply leased 1,970 s/f. Jordan Korris negotiated the long-term lease. Greg Batista of Sabre Real Estate Group LLC represented Sally Beauty Supply in the transactions.
Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) announced Akorn Inc. has leased 52,291 s/f at 275 Pierce Street in Somerset, New Jersey, a 102,994 s/f industrial property. Gregory Irving, SIOR, represented the landlord in the transaction. Newark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant.
JLL has completed a full-building transaction for Festo Didactic at 607 Industrial Way West in Eatontown, N.J. The industrial education equipment and solution provider leased the entire 55,000 s/f, Class A office property from building owner, The Donato Group. The tenant was represented by John Buckley and Chris Conklin, vice presidents, and Jon Compitello, senior associate, all with JLL. The building owner was represented in-house by Corbett Donato, principal. Festo Didactic leased 607 Industrial Way West for five years. JLL’s Project and Development Services group, led by Bryan Van Ost, senior project manager, and Patrick Lubin, project co-ordinator, oversaw renovations for Festo Didactic.