ArentFox Schiff is pleased to announce the expansion of its Real Estate practice with the addition of Partner Stefanie M. Graham. Stefanie advises clients on all aspects of commercial real estate. She brings more than a decade of experience advising owners, developers, managers, landlords, and tenants in acquisitions, dispositions, development, financing, and leasing.
“Our Real Estate practice has been and continues to be, one of the firm’s signature services. Stefanie’s experience advising clients through asset acquisitions from start to finish, including sale agreements, equity structuring, financing, and leasing will be a great asset. We’re thrilled to welcome her to the team.”
– Thomas Castiello, Partner and Real Estate Practice Leader
Stefanie joins ArentFox Schiff from Rosenberg & Estis, P.C., where she was a member of the firm’s Transactions Department.
- Representing a publicly-traded REIT in connection with the acquisitions of two multifamily assets for $307 million.
- Representing an investor in connection with its acquisition, construction, and mezzanine financing ($225 million in the aggregate) and development of 720 West End Avenue.
- Facilitating an $89 million NYC Accelerator Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy) C-PACE) loan assisting a developer and investor retrofit 111 Wall Street to be energy efficient.
- Representing a family-run developer, owner, and manager in the refinancing of the One Bryant Park tower. The deal combined a $950 million commercial mortgage-backed securities loan from Bank of America and $650 million worth of public-assisted financing that dates to a decade ago.
- Representing EB-5 lender in a $100 million construction loan to renovate and rehabilitate the Nassau Coliseum.
- Representing the developer in a $63.2 million construction and bridge financing and for mixed-use, including hotel, office, retail, entertainment, project.