Real Estate Weekly
Image default

Sephora to open new store at Atlantic Terminal Mall

Atlantic terminal Mall

Madison International Realty announced that Sephora has leased 5,500 s/f at Atlantic Terminal Mall in downtown Brooklyn, across from Barclays Center. The new store is planned to open in October.

“We are pleased to welcome Sephora to the tenant mix at Atlantic Terminal Mall, which is one of the busiest hubs in Brooklyn. The new Sephora store will both serve the neighborhood and the many visitors who come to Barclays Center for sporting events and concerts,” said Evan Walke, Madison International Realty portfolio manager.

Atlantic Terminal Mall is part of a 2.5 million-square-foot, 15-property New York City retail portfolio that Madison acquired from Forest City Realty Trust.

The real estate private equity firm acquired a 49 percent stake in the portfolio in 2011 and purchased the remaining 51 percent in 2018 to become one of the largest retail landlords in New York.

Madison International Realty was represented by Brandon Singer, Ian Lerner, Alan Schmerzler and Diana Boutross of Cushman & Wakefield.

Sephora was represented by Virginia Pittarelli of Crown Retail Advisors.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Related posts

Rosenberg & Estis defeats retailer’s appeal for COVID rent stoppage


JLL names Erika Schanke Executive Vice President of Global Retail Business Development


The Rainier Companies continues Best-in-Class Retail Acquisition Strategy