Besen & Associates announced the following exclusive assignments:
• Jack A. Cohenhas been exclusively retained to market an unsold condo package at 900 Lenox Road, Brooklyn, NY. The subject property includes 23 unsold residential condo units, two commercial units, and 26 underground parking spaces, all within a 2007 construction, 5-story building.
• Amit Doshi and Morris Arlos of have been retained to market the 5-building portfolio at 150-152, 154, 158-160 and 170 Vermilyea Avenue, located in Inwood, Manhattan. 150-152, 154, and 158-160 Vermilyea Avenue, located between Isham & West 207th, includes three contiguous 5- story residential walk-up buildings with a combined 88 large units with a total of 24,000 square feet. 170 Vermilyea Avenue, occupies the corners of West 211th Street, Vermilyea Avenue and Isham Street. It is 5-story residential building consisting of 41 apartments and approximately 41,266 SF. The asking price is $21,000,000.
• Amit Doshi along with Aaron Jungreis of Rosewood Realty have been retained to co-exclusively market the 5-building portfolio located at the following addresses: 1623 Unionpoint Road, 1609 Unionpoint Road, 1897 Guerlain Street, 1578-92 White Plains Road, Bronx, and 1880 East Tremont Avenue. The portfolio includes five commercial buildings containing 38 stores, 11 offices, theater and a gas station. This property has been under the same ownership for over 40 years. As one of the largest land assemblages in The Bronx, it is ideal for future re-development, offering 310,525 square feet of development rights under C1-2 / R6 & C8-1 zoning.
* Ishan Chhadra and Lev Mavashev have been exclusively retained to market 110-24, 110-26, and 110-28 Merrick Boulevard. Three contiguous, 2-story mixed used buildings consisting of 3 large apartments (each with private entrances) and 3 commercial units. Built in 1954, these buildings have approximately 6,600 s/f GLA. Properties share a parking lot in the rear. All three buildings have been gut renovated last year.
Laurence Ross, co-founder of Highcap Group, has been retained to market a three story 5,000 s/f office building at 261-265 City Island Avenue in the City Island section of the Bronx , NY. The building was recently NNN leased to publicly traded Tutor Perini, a civil and building construction company recently awarded a $102 million dollar city contract to replace the City Island Bridge over Eastchester Bay. The property is situated in a unique nautical community in NYC near major highways including I-95 and the Hutchinson River Parkway. The asking price is $1,200,000.
Itzhaki Properties has been retained on an exclusive basis to handle the disposition of 25 Pierrepont Street, located in Brooklyn Heights. This multifamily walk-up consists of 9 apartments (6,500 s/f) and is primed for a condo conversion. Yona Edelkopf and Chris Kim are handling the assignment.
TerraCRG announced that Matthew Cosentino has been retained as the exclusive agent for the sale of 244 Madison Street in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn. The asking price of $3,950,000. The 9,322 s/f limestone and brick four story building recently underwent a complete gut renovation which has transformed the building into a condo quality building. It consists of eight three bedroom/two bathroom apartments, including two duplex apartments.
Massey Knakal Realty Services announced the following exclusive assignments:
• The sale of a commercial/retail building at 4107-4111 Hempstead Turnpike in the Town of Bethpage, Nassau County. The asking price is $1,150,000. The single-story building contains approximately 6,025 s/f and includes off-street parking and an enclosed outdoor space in the rear of the property. The property will be delivered vacant and offers an opportunity for an owner-user or investor. Thomas A. Donovan and Benjamin Efraimov are handling the assignment.
• A commercial/retail building at 132-10 Jamaica Avenue in the Richmond Hill neighborhood of Queens. The property is available for triple-net-lease or for sale with an asking price is $2,950,000. The one-story building contains approximately 12,360 square feet and consists of two commercial spaces. The property will be delivered vacant. Brian J. Sarath and Stephen R. Preuss are handling the assignment.
Nassimi Realty LLC has completed the purchase of an 77,800 s/f, one story office building located at 100 Charles Lindberg Boulevard in Uniondale, New York, in Nassau County. The sale price was not disclosed. Close to Garden City, the Nassau Coliseum and the Meadowbrook State Parkway, the building is located on the site of the former Mitchell Air Force Base. The building was purchased from Bostwick Laboratories, a nationwide provider of anatomic and clinical pathology laboratory services, specializing in the monitoring and diagnosis of cancer. Bostwick will remain in the building on a long-term lease back and it will remain the worldwide headquarters for Bostwick. Nassimi Realty president, Mike Nassimi made the announcement. Nassimi Realty was represented in the purchase by Winbrook Management.