Equity Office signed a new ten-year lease with online legal marketplace NYIS, Inc. at 5 Bryant Park, its 34-story Class-A office tower in Midtown Manhattan.NYIS, which provides attorney marketing and case management services through its IT platform, will utilize 3,094 s/f of pre-built space across a portion of the tenth floor for its first Manhattan office location starting in the fourth quarter of 2017. NYIS was represented by Brett
Maslin of Adams & Co. Equity Office was represented in-house by Zachary Freeman and Scott Silverstein, as well as by Brian Waterman, Josh Gosin, Lance Korman, Alexander C. Radmin, and Brent Ozarowski of Newmark Knight Frank.
Savitt Partners announced the following leases at its private office space and co-working environment Space 530 located on the mezzanine floor of 530 Seventh Avenue:
• Yosi Samra, a footwear and accessories designer for women and children, is the newest addition to the creative community Space 530, Savitt Partners full-service private office space and co-working environment. Yosi Samra, a global footwear and accessories brand, has committed to 1,000 s/f of showroom and office space. Known for its signature fold-up ballet flats, one of Hollywood’s most famous shoes, Yosi Samra launched in 2009 and is distributed in more than 85 countries.
• Snailz Inc., a technology company with a proprietary nail salon booking app, expanded its corporate offices within the space. The tech company now occupies 500 s/f.
Swiss watch company, Audemars Piquet, has leased the entire 7,000 s/f 29th floor, more than doubling its office space at Tower 57. The company is moving out of 3,300 s/f on the building’s 20th floor. It expects to take occupancy of its new offices during the 4th quarter of this year. Marc Horowitz, Senior Vice President and National Director of Office Leasing at Cohen Brothers Realty Corporation, represented both the tenant and landlord in the 11-year leasing transaction. Asking rent for the 29th floor at Tower 57, which is best known for its curved façade and breathtaking entranceway, was $95 a square foot.
T. Weiss Realty Corp., has leased most of its new office space concept, The Lofts at the Melville Corporate Center I, with the recent signing of two leases and is planning to convert additional space in two of its buildings to the new concept. The Lofts account for about 10,000 s/f of the 149,000 s/f building also known as 105 Maxess Rd. Approximately 1,556 square feet remain available in the Lofts.
• Foley Carrier Services LLC, leased 3,203 s/f. Foley, which is based in Hartford, CT and provides document and testing compliance for transportation companies, will take occupancy Aug. 1. Alison LaFroscia of Fairfield Real Estate Services, LLC represented Foley, while Craig Weiss represented the landlord in-house.
• 24|Seven, Inc. a Manhattan-based strategic staffing and recruiting firm specializing in the placement of freelance and full-time creative, marketing and digital talent, leased 5,000 s/f. The company, which recently took occupancy, was represented by Paul Leone of CBRE. Craig Weiss represented the landlord.
T. Weiss Melville office properties leases also included:
• Zeta Interactive, an international marketing company, leased 6,325 s/f at 330 South Service Road, Melville. Craig Weiss represented landlord in-house and Michael Mathias of Savills Studley represented the tenant.
• Koval & Casagrande CPAs, leased 3,548 s/f at 324 S. Service Road in a relocation from a smaller space in the building. Craig Weiss represented the landlord in a direct transaction with the tenant.
• Medpod, Inc., which has created a proprietary healthcare platform that combines cutting edge infrastructure and software with professional medical and laboratory devices to extend the physician’s reach, expanded at 324 South Service Rd., nearly tripling its existing footprint with a lease for 2,042 additional square feet. The company, which already occupied 1,392 s/f, will occupy the additional space starting July 1. Craig Weiss represented the landlord in a direct transaction with the tenant.
• TeleDomani, Inc., an IT and telecommunications services consulting firm currently in Bethpage, leased 6,741 s/f at 532 Broadhollow Road. Christine Dickson of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate A.S. represented the tenant while T. Weiss was represented in-house by Craig Weiss.
• Schiff Enterprises, LLC leased 405 s/f 532 Broadhollow Road. The lender to small businesses took occupancy on June 1. Craig Weiss represented the landlord in a direct transaction with the tenant.