CBRE announced the firm’s latest under-20,000 s/f office leasing transactions in Manhattan.
• CBRE’s Adele Huang, Ken Meyerson and Brad Needleman represented Kahn Lucas Lancaster in a 17,655 s/f sublet at 1412 Avenue of the Americas for the entire tenth floor in a move from 112 West 34th Street. James McCaffrey and Ethan Silverstein of Cushman & Wakefield represented the sublandlord, Escada.
• CBRE’s Lauren Crowley Corrinet, Alexander Golod and Chris Hogan represented iCapital Networks in a 17,573 s/f lease at 60 East 42nd Street for the entire 26th floor in a move from 441 Lexington Avenue. The term is 11 years. Owner Empire State Realty Trust was represented by NKF.
• Michael Politi and Ken Rapp represented Entertainment Partners in a 14,321 s/f sublet at 5 Penn Plaza for the partial tenth floor in a move from 875 Avenue of the Americas. The term is nine years. Oliver Petrovis, Marc Shapses and Seth Wasserman of Savills Studley represented the owner.
• Chris Adamo, Ned Burns and John Nugent represented Williams Lea (TAG Worldwide) in a 12,800 s/f renewal at 75 Spring Street for the entire fifth and ninth floors. Robert Neborak of ABS Partners Real Estate represented the owner.
• Zachary Price and Michael Rizzo represented CRC Insurance in a 10,959 s/f renewal at 140 Broadway for the partial 36th floor. The term is ten years. Robert Constable and Myles Fennon of Cushman & Wakefield represented the owner.
• Brian Hay, Robert Hill and Hilary Whittier represented Michael Baker Corporation in a 9,700 s/f renewal and expansion at 225 West 34th Street for the partial 13th floor. The term is five years. Jay Futersak and Karen Close Clarke of Circle Realty Group represented the owner.
• Meghan Allen and Patrice Meagher represented Beacon Hill Staffing Group in a 9,641 s/f renewal and expansion at 104 West 40th Street for the partial eighth floor. The term is seven years. Cushman & Wakefield’s Harry Blair and Sean Kearns represented the owner.
• Snezana Anderson and Bernhard Weinstabel represented Raymond Weil in a 5,527 s/f lease at 485 Madison Avenue for the partial fourth floor in a move from 636 Madison Avenue. The term is ten years. Owner Jack Resnick and Sons was represented in-house by Fran Delgorio.
• Jeffrey Kilimnick and Robert Kluge represented 17Capital Americas in a 3,658 s/f lease at 299 Park Avenue for the partial 41st floor in a move from 399 Park Avenue. The term is five years. Marc Packman and Clark Briffel of Fisher Brothers and David Falk, Peter Shimkin, Andy Sachs and Eric Cagner of NKF represented landlord Fisher Brothers.
• Joseph Mangiacotti represented owner Sioni Realty Group in a 16,333 s/f lease with People’s Forum at 320 West 37th Street for the partial ground floor. The term is 10 years. The tenant was represented by Savills Studley.
• Keith Caggiano, Ben Fastenberg, Gregg Rothkin, Brett Shannon, Peter Turchin and Ross Zimbalist represented owner Shorenstein Properties in a 13,735 s/flease with David Donahue at 1407 Broadway for the entire 32nd floor. The term is 11 years. The tenant is moving from 141 West 26th Street and was represented by Corey Abdo of CBC Advisors.
• Laurence Briody and Brian Gell represented owner Park Tower Group in a 12,275 s/f lease with FTV Capital at 535 Madison for the entire 32nd floor. The term is 11 years. The tenant is moving from 540 Madison and was represented by Brooke Cabrera, Aiden Campbell and Howard Grufferman of Colliers International.
• Paul Amrich, Emily Jones and Patrice Meagher represented owner Tamares Realty in an 8,436 s/f renewal with law firm Friedman & Anspach at 1500 Broadway for the partial 23rd floor. Corey Borg and Eric Zemachson of NKF represented the tenant.
• Samuel Spillane and Bruce Surry represented owner Vornado Realty Trust in a 7,700 s/f renewal with SOS International at 40 Fulton Street for the partial 26th floor. Andrew Ackerman of Vornado Realty Trust represented the tenant.
• CBRE’s James Ackerson, Paul Amrich, Neil King and Patrice Meagher represented owner American Realty Advisors in an 11,303 s/f lease with Cantillon Capital at 499 Park Avenue for the entire ninth floor. Cantillion Capital moved from 40 West 57th Street and was represented by CBRE’s Evan Fiddle and Michael Movshovich.
• CBRE’s Laurence Briody and Brian Gell represented owner Park Tower Group in a 10,941 s/f lease with The Glenmede Trust Company N.A. at 535 Madison Avenue for the partial 21st floor. The term is 11 years. The tenant is moving from 590 Madison and was represented by CBRE’s Joe McManus, Morgan Murray and John Nugent.
JRT Realty Group arranged a 2,000 s/f 10-year lease for Barre3, an international fitness barre studio, on behalf of The Hakimian Organization and Gorjian•NY at 44-16 23rd Street, Long Island City, Queens. The landlord’s leasing team consists of JRT Realty Group’s President Greg Smith, Executive Managing Director Ellen Israel and Director Lauren Calandriello. The tenant will occupy part of the ground floor of the 22,294 s/f property. The building is comprised of two, 10,000 s/f floors with high ceilings and expansive floor plans. This will be the studio’s second establishment in New York City; its first being in the West Village. Barre3 has multiple studios throughout the U.S. as well as locations in Canada and the Philippines. Aaron Fishbein of Winick Real Estate represented the tenant in the transaction.