Avison Young announced several new transactions. Maria Fernandez, Associate, led the team that completed the following:
• A one-year, 400 s/f ground floor retail lease for Shookit Inc., a last mile nano distribution facility, at 896 Amsterdam Avenue on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Fernandez represented both the landlord, Light House Properties LLC, also known as Solil Management, and the tenant, Shookit Inc., in the transaction. Nano centers allow retailers to route online orders based on addresses to the local facility for faster delivery.
• A ten-year, 1,314 s/f retail lease for Hair Lounge hair salon on the second floor of 668 Sixth Avenue in the Flatiron Ddistrict. Fernandez represented the landlord, 668 Ave LLC. Michael Peguero of Zelnik & Co. represented the tenant.
• A long-term, 7,500 s/f lease comprised of 6,000 s/f of ground floor retail and a 1,500 s/f office lease for supermarket 312 Food Corp. on the second floor of 544 West 181st Street, also known as 312 Audubon Avenue, in Washington Heights. The 20-year lease includes a five-year renewal option. Fernandez represented the tenant 312 Food Corp., and Ryan Chong of A&E Realty represented the landlord, Won Merchandise Corp.
• Avison Young arranged a 10-year, 7,100 s/f lease on the 34th Floor of 100 Park Avenue that will be used as a Midtown office and conference center for top ranked law firm Cozen O’Connor. The prestigious firm will be consolidating its two offices – Midtown at 277 Park Avenue and Downtown at 45 Broadway – at 3 World Trade Center and maintaining a conference center in Midtown at 100 Park Avenue. Arthur Mirante along with Michael Gottlieb and Jennifer Ogden in New York, David Fahey in Philadelphia, and Jeff Lindenmeyer in Chicago, represented Cozen O’Connor. SL Green was represented in-house by Caitlin Cole, Jeremy Bier and Larry Swiger, and by Cushman & Wakefield brokers Justin Royce and Connor Daugstrup.
Mitsui Fudosan America, Inc. (MFA) has signed leases with three new tenants at 527 Madison Avenue in the Plaza District. Jim Frederick, vice chairman with Cushman & Wakefield, and C&W Director Gordon Hough, are the building’s exclusive leasing agents and negotiated on behalf of ownership:
• Axium Infrastructure Inc., an independent portfolio management firm, is expanding and relocating from 410 Park Avenue, and signed a full-floor lease for 7,263 s/f on the 21st floor. Jeffrey Kilimnick and Anthony Manginelli of CBRE represented Axium Infrastructure.
• An undisclosed financial firm has leased the entire 8,102 s/f 16th floor.
• Australia’s biggest pension fund, AustralianSuper, leased the entire 7,400 s/f 20th floor. Paul Amrich, Neil King and Georgina Cook of CBRE represented AustralianSuper.
Savitt Partners announced that Hickory Lane Capital Management, an investment management firm, has signed a lease at 530 Seventh Avenue in the Garment District. Hickory Lane signed a three-year, 2,100 s/f lease on the seventh floor. The space will serve as the firm’s headquarters. Brian Neugeboren, Nicole Goetz and Alicia Parente of Savitt represented the landlord. Christina Combias of Voro Real Estate represented Hickory Lane.
Admiral Real Estate Services Corp. announced that The Greener Dry Cleaner and Mint Kisco Dental have leased new locations at Mount Kisco Commons Shopping Center at 195 North Bedford Road in Mount Kisco. The two stores are located near Starbucks and Chipotle, next to Mt. Kisco Wine & Spirits, Great Clips, C2education and Wells Fargo. Mount Kisco Commons, owned by Urban Edge Properties, is a regional shopping center anchored by Stop & Shop and the only Target in northern Westchester County. Joan Simon of Admiral Real Estate Services Corp. represented Mint Kisco Dental and the landlord in each of these lease transactions. The Greener Dry Cleaner was represented by Fred Mastroianni III of House of Maxx Real Estate.
Hunt Corporate Services announced that Fremont Industrial Corp. has leased 4,140 s/f at 33 Comac Loop, Ronkonkoma. Kevin Owens of Hunt represented the tenant. Daniel Ginsberg of Long Island Industrial Group, LLC represented the landlord. Fremont Industrial Corp. provides services in field-measurement of special and custom equipment, installations, pallet racks, mezzanines, implant offices, gas detection, portable, and fixed systems.
NAI James E. Hanson announced the following leases:
• 3,000 s/f of professional office space at 75 Orient Way in Rutherford. Darren Lizzack and Randy Horning represented the landlord, 75 Orient Way, LLC. The tenant is Adamas Building Services, LLC.
At 1 Mill Ridge Lane in Chester:
• A 1,196 s/f lease for Samson Management Services, LLC. Joe Vindigni represented the tenant and the landlord, MGHC Group, LLC, • A 1,176 s/f lease with Vera Capital Management. Vindigni represented the tenant and the landlord.
• An 818 s/f lease with Bethel Way Guardians. Joe Vindigni represented the landlord.
• A 637 s/f lease with International Brain Research Foundation, LLC. Vindigni represented the tenant and the landlord.
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) announced that Power Home Remodeling Group has lease 26,000 s/f of office and warehouse space at 60 Commerce Drive in Trumbull, CT. Tim Rorick, Torey Walsh and Jack McDermott represented owner’s CH Commerce Drive Associates, LLC and City Park Commerce Drive, LLC in the transaction. Jay Hruska and Brian Scruton of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Power Home Remodeling is one of the nation’s fastest growing private companies. Headquartered in Philadelphia, the company is relocating from Wilton, CT in order to expand.