Pliskin Realty & Development announced the following leases:
• Pliskin Sales Associate Michael DiBella has brokered a 10-year lease for a 2,000 s/f space located at 261 East 134th Street, Bronx, NY. DiBella represented both the property owner, Three Cloud Realty, and the new tenant, Norwegian Wood Floors, a high-end flooring contractor.
• Michael DiBella has brokered a 10-year lease for the Brooklyn optometrist, East New York Eyecare, Inc. now located in a 650 square foot space at 1680 Pitkin Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. DiBella represented the tenant and the property owner, Rapville, LLC, in the transaction.
• Pliskin Sales Associate Michael DiBella recently represented RER Associates, the property owner of a strip shopping center located at 1137 Deer Park Avenue, North Babylon, NY in a lease for a new Little Caesars restaurant. The national brand pizza retailer was represented by PBT Realty. The five year lease was for 1280 square foot store.
• Michael DiBella recently served as the exclusive broker representing property owner Three Cloud Realty in two industrial leases at 256 East 135th Street, Bronx, NY and its new tenants. The two story-building now has as tenants two manufacturers, RCH Carving Frames, and Hand Hooked Rug, a designer and manufacturer of lavish hand hooked rug, each occupying 2,100 square feet on the first and second floor, respectively.
• Michael DiBella recently completed a 10-year lease for 1400 square feet of retail space located at 940 Third Avenue in Manhattan. DiBella represented the property owner, Plentino Realty Ltd. The new tenant, J.J. Salon, was represented by Elliot Forest of Crosstown Commercial Properties, LLC.
Thor Equities has leased a full floor of office space at 590 Fifth Avenue in Midtown to Zanella. The Italian luxury menswear brand is taking 5,063 s/f on the 14th floor of 590 Fifth Avenue, a 104,000 s/f office/showroom and multi-level retail property owned by Thor Equities. Adam Rappaport, Vice President of Office Leasing at Thor Equities, made the announcement.
TRITEC Real Estate Company, Inc. announced the following leases:
• Duralee has signed a lease for 14,762 s/f of space at TRITEC’s 49 Wireless Boulevard, Hauppauge NY. The 86,500 s/f office building is located in Hauppauge Industrial Park and is now 100% occupied. John Hoblin of Hunt Corporate Services represented Duralee in the transaction; Ray Ruiz of JLL represented 49 Wireless and TRITEC. TRITEC Building Company will complete the construction of the Duralee space and the tenant is expected to take occupancy by the end of the year.
• Big Apple Visual Group has signed a lease for 10,000 s/f of industrial space at 45 Gilpin Avenue, a 172,000 s/f industrial property, which is part of TRITEC’s portfolio in the Hauppauge Industrial Park. Ralph Perna of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented Big Apple Visual Group in the transaction; and, Daniel Marcus and Jack O’Connor of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented 45 Gilpin Avenue Development and TRITEC. Big Apple Visual will be taking occupancy of the space immediately.
Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered a 2,737 s/f new lease for Blue Duck Trading Ltd., at 463 Seventh Avenue. Relocating from the eighth floor, the fashion company will move to the 11th floor of the Outerwear Building. David Levy, principal, represented the tenant, as well as the landlord, The Arsenal Company LLC. Blue Duck Trading will use the partial 11th floor space for general offices and a showroom for the sale of coats and outerwear at wholesale.Details of the seven year and six month lease were not disclosed, asking rent was $50 psf.
HC Technologies, LLC has taken 8,000 s/f, comprising a portion of the 6th floor at Charles S. Cohen’s 622 Third Avenue. The company, a Chicago-based algorithmic propriety trading firm, expects to relocate from its current offices at 286 Madison Avenue to its new Grand Central District home during the first quarter of 2016. Marc Horowitz, Senior Vice President and National Director of Office Leasing for Cohen Brothers Realty Corporation, along with a Colliers International leasing team of Eric Ferriello, David Glassman, Robert Tunis and Joseph Cabrera represented the building’s ownership in the 7½-year leasing transaction, while Joseph McLaughlin of Capstone Realty, represented the tenant. Asking rent was $60 psf.
Hunt Corporate Services, Inc. announced that Hannum Feretic Prendergast & Merlino, LLC (New York), leased 2,500 s/f of office space on the first floor, and DeBenedittis Masonry Designs, Inc. leased outside storage space located at 147 East Second Street in Mineola. Chuck Syage of Hunt represented the landlord, Great Neck Saw Manufacturers, Inc. in both transactions.
Jeffrey Jurick, Director at Premier Commercial Real Estate, closed on lease for a new musical theater and acting academy to be located at 170 Michael Drive in Syosset, NY. The 8,120 s/f property will be occupied by the iconic Cultural Arts Playhouse Academy. When the build-out is complete, it will feature two new performance spaces, an 80-seat main stage and a 50-seat black box area. Jurick was the exclusive broker representing both the new tenant and the landlord.
Denholtz Associates signed a 32,710- S/F lease with Zeikos Inc., at Brunswick Business Park in Piscataway, NJ. Zeikos, a consumer electronics company headquartered in New York, provides consumer electronic products. Brunswick Business Park boasts 22-foot ceilings, four tailboard loading docks, wide bays and ample parking. Kristine Hurlbut, Senior Vice President of Leasing at Denholtz Associates, made the announcement, David Zimmel of Zimmel Associates represented Zeikos Inc. and Denholtz Associates in the transaction.
Physician network Virtual Medical Group has leased 5,800 s/f at Fairground Plaza in Mount Holly, N.J., where it plans to open its newest Virtua Express Urgent Care Center location. The 179,000 s/f Burlington County shopping center is exclusively leased and managed by Levin Management of North Plainfield, N.J. Levin’s Leasing Representative Gloria Mercado negotiated the long-term lease. Jeff Tertel of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank was the tenant’s broker in the transaction.
Alfred Sanzari Enterprises announced the following leases:
• Family law and divorce attorneys Moskowitz Law Group, LLC has leased close to 5,000 s/f of space at Court Plaza North, located at 25 Main Street in Hackensack, N.J. The Court Plaza office complex is owned and managed by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises and Galit Moskowitz, Esq., owner of Moskowitz Law Group, LLC. The tenant’s real estate broker was Michael R. Herman of MRH Real Estate Services. Space availabilities at Court Plaza range from 1,000 square feet to 16,000 square feet.
• Full-service advisory and accounting firm EisnerAmper LLP renewed its lease for 1,370 s/f at Court Plaza South, located at 21 Main Street in Hackensack, N.J. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises.
• Criminal defense attorney Robert M. Biagiotti Esq. signed a 970 s/f lease at Court Plaza South, located at 21 Main Street in Hackensack, N.J., relocating from within Hackensack.
Weiss Realty Co announced the following leases:
• CVS Pharmacy, the second largest pharmacy chain in the United States, has signed a long term , 25-year ground lease at the Berkeley Heights Shopping Center located at 400 Springfield Ave in affluent Berkeley Heights, NJ. The new drive-thru pharmacy store is approximately 13,000 s/f located on a 1.2 acre pad site at the entrance to the 62,000 s/f shopping center. Weiss Realty Co represented both the developer, First Hartford Realty Corporation and the landlord, Berkeley Development Company, L.P..
The Brocor Group has arranged a 15-year lease for 12,500s /f of retail lease for The Children’s Corner at Two Stamford Landing Stamford, Ct. in addition to 2,500 s/f of outdoor playground. This is the second location The Brocor Group has negotiated on their behalf. The first location is at 770 Connecticut Ave for 15,000 s/f. The ownership, BLT, was represented by their leasing department and Children’s Corners was represented by Michael Muffoletto.
Colliers International has arranged a long-term, 6,000 s/f lease for Cottages & Gardens Publications at 40 Richards Avenue in Norwalk, Connecticut. The luxury design magazine publisher has expanded and relocated its headquarters within Norwalk the fourth floor of the seven-story, 145,500 s/f office building in Norwalk to accommodate its growth needs. Cameron Paktinat, Associate at Colliers International, along with Senior Managing Director Ian Ceppos and Executive Managing Director Michael Siegel represented the tenant in the transaction. The property, owned by The Davis Companies, was represented in-house by David Allen.
Reckson, a Division of SL Green Realty Corp. announced the following:
• The Lockwood Group LLC leased 9.641 s/f of space at 1055 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, CT. Torey Walsh, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, represented the tenant. The landlord was represented by Larry Kwiat.