Hunt Corporate Services, Inc. announced that LogistiCare Solutions, LLC has leased 11,672 s/f of office space at 2 Huntington Quadrangle in Melville, NY. John Hoblin, of Hunt, and Whitney Pickens, of ICON Commercial Interests, LLC (Atlanta, GA) worked in co-operation as tenant representatives in the lease negotiations. Huntington Quadrangle 2, LLC is the landlord and was self-represented. LogistiCare Solutions, LLC is a broker and manager of non-emergency medical transportation services for state government agencies, hospitals and managed care organizations.
KZA Realty Group announced the following leases:
• Kathy Zamechansky, president and owner of KZA Realty Group, represented the landlord, P&S Management Company, LLC, and the tenant VIM Shoes, in the $862,550, 10-year lease of 1,920 s/f of retail space at 4391 White Plains Road in the Bronx.
• Kathy Zamechansky represented the landlord, Tower Property Management Co. Inc., and the tenant, Safe N Lock Self Storage, in the $111,212, three-year lease of 1,600 s/f of administrative office space at 2050 Eastchester Road in the Bronx.
• Kathy Zamechansky represented the landlord, Morris Court Owners LLC, and the tenant, Best Gourmet Deli, in the $501,724.74 lease of 1,750 s/f of ground level space at the Morris Court Apartments, 250 East 144th Street in the Bronx.
Gina Watson represented the landlord, 1711 Lex LLC, and the tenant, East Harlem Bottling Co., in the 10 year, $902,549.51 lease of 1,100 s/f of ground level retail space at 1711 Lexington Avenue, New York, New York 10029. East Harlem Bottling Co. is a craft-beer food American Bistro with 12 Tap beers and a selection of more than 20 wine bottles.
Savitt Partners announced the following leases at 530 Seventh Avenue, The Savitt Partners team of Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz worked closely with all parties in negotiating the lease transactions on behalf of the ownership.
• Light Inc., a fashion company in charge of several contemporary and high end fashion lines including its first direct to consumer line Alice Hope, renewed its lease for its 6,700 s/f space on the 10th floor. The company has been in the building since 2006 and will be updating its current space. Marc Schoen and Michael Schoen of Savitt Partners represented Light Inc. in the transaction.
• Morgan Miller USA LLC, a contemporary luxury brand focusing on women’s dresses, renewed its lease for 4,119 s/f on the 19th floor. Marc Schoen of Savitt Partners represented the long term tenant in this transaction.
Cushman & Wakefield has inked two new long-term leases at 150 College Road West, a 70,550-square-foot, Class A office building in Princeton. The firm’s Edison, N.J.-based team of Paul Giannone, Todd Elfand and Kevin Carton completed the transactions on behalf of owner Ivy Realty, which acquired the building a year ago:
• Joining the tenant ranks are Epstein Becker Green (EBG), a national law firm, which signed for 4,800 s/f. EBG was represented by Larry Martin and Steve Tolkach of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank in the transaction.
• Freyr Inc., a global provider of regulatory solutions and services, leased 2,436 s/f and will utilize the location as its North American operations center.
Levin Management announced that eyewear retailer Visionworks has opened a new 3,000s/f store at Post Road Plaza in Pelham Manor. Situated at the junction of U.S. 1, Pelham Parkway and the Hutchinson River Parkway, the shopping center is leased and managed by Levin Management. Leasing Representative Jordan Korris made the announcement.