HSP Real Estate Group, a member of NAI Global, has arranged a five-year lease for Usspeedtek , an international footwear wholesaler, at 214 West 39th Street, between Seventh and Eighth Avenues. The deal was arranged by HSP’s senior director, Evan Lieberman.
The approximately 1,000-square-foot space represents the first New York office/showroom for the company, which services such fashion-forward sneaker brands as Lotto Leggenda and Seok.
Other tenants at the 12-story office building include Renoir Fashion, 12K Apparel, and Schwartz Textiles. Working with Mr. Lieberman on the lease was Michael Dylan of Inceptum, Inc. The landlord, 214 West 39th Street LLC, was represented by Ernie Vallorano of Granite Management. The asking rent was $48-per-square foot.
HSP Real Estate Group, a member of NAI Global, has arranged a five-year lease at 16 West 36th Street for Plusgrade, L.P. a leading technology provider of upgrade solutions for airlines. The tenant will be moving from a comparably-sized space on the fourth floor of the building to its newly built-out, 5,320 s/f second-floor office in January 2019. Howard Epstein, HSP’s director, represented the landlord, Kiamie Industries, Inc., for the transaction at the 13-story office building, located between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. The tenant’s brokers were Eric Zemachson, senior managing director, and Benjamin Stein, associate, Newmark Knight Frank. The asking rent was $58 per s/f.
Savitt Partners arranged the lease for Fever-Tree, a drink mixer producer, for the entire penthouse loft space at 37 West 26th Street. The Savitt Partners team of Elliot Zelinger, Greg Lafayette and Patrick Finn represented the ownership, Kiamie-Princess Marion Realty Corp. in the lease negotiations. Fever-Tree will house its New York City corporate offices at 37 West 2 6th Street. The producer of high-quality drink mixers and tonic water was represented by Robin Fisher and Justin Pollner of Newmark Knight Frank. The asking rent was $64 per s/f.
Stellar Management announced that it has leased approximately 70,000 s/f of office space at 220 Fifth Avenue. The leases include seven full-floor and three partial-floor occupancies. The building has seen major interest from various industries, including software/technology, real estate, creative, and financial services. Recent additions to the tenant roster include Securitized Products Fund, Riskified, International WELL Building Institute, Property Markets Group, Artisan Partners, and Breather.
• Securitized Products Fund took one full floor through a 9,100 s/f lease with Sinclair Li of CBRE representing Securitzed and NKF’s Brian Waterman, Andrew Peretz, David Malawer and Brent Ozarowski repped Stellar.
• Riskified took three floors in the building, totaling over 27,000 s/f where Todd P. Hershman and John Cilmi Jr. of Newmark Knight Frank represented the tenant and Brian Waterman, Andrew Peretz, David Malawer and Brent Ozarowski repped Stellar.
• International WELL Building Institute took a 9,100 s/f in a pre-built office spanning the entire eighth floor. Cushman & Wakefield’s Michael Baraldi and Laura Pomerantz represented the tenant and Brian Waterman, Andrew Peretz, David Malawer and Brent Ozarowski repped Stellar.
NAI Long Island arranged a 5,257 s/f office lease at 248 Crossways Park Drive in Woodbury, NY. NAI’s John A. La Ruffa, brokered the deal and represented the tenant, CDD in their deal with the landlord, 240 Crossways Park Owners, LLC.
NAI James E. Hanson arranged a lease for 9,831 s/f of office space at 25 Edison Road in Mahwah, New Jersey. NAI James E. Hanson’s John J. Schilp represented the tenant, Emersion Schools LLC, and the landlord, Ronald Striegel & 325 E. 90th St., LLC in the transaction.25 Edison Road, a 9,831 s/f building, is the former site of a child daycare center that is situated on a 1.83-acre site. The building is next to Routes 287, 208 and 17 and offers 50 parking spaces.
Denholtz Associates secured a new tenant through a lease with CLIO, LLC at 141 Ethel Road West in its Piscataway Corporate Center in Piscataway, N.J. CLIO, who is known for their chocolate-dipped Greek yogurt bars, signed the 20,300 s/f lease of industrial space to meet their rapidly growing company needs. The company sells their products online and in supermarket chains like Whole Foods, Walmart, ShopRite, Market Basket and Harris Teeter. The combination of a superior location and a flexible design made the Piscataway Corporate Center an ideal destination for CLIO to relocate their operations and provide the company with the space needed for continued expansion. Jaime Zimmel of Zimmel Associates represented Denholtz Associates in the transaction.
Choyce Peterson brokered a lease for Ivy Rehab Physical Therapy at 3 Federal Road, in Brookfield, CT. Amy Lerner, Executive Vice President and Adam Cognetta, Vice President of Choyce Peterson represented Ivy Rehab in the lease of 2,375 s/f of space to accommodate upt to eight physical therapists. Lerner and Cognetta then worked with the landlord to pursue municipality approval for this type of use in a retail building. Once approved, Lerner and Cognetta negotiated for the landlord to build the space to suit while providing an fair market rental rate. Bill Ditullio, the owner of the building, represented himself during this transaction.
Angel Commercial announced new leases at the 72,815 s/f Fairfield Shopping Center anchored by Bob’s Stores.
• The Post Road Dry Cleaners signed a long-term lease for 2,393 s/g at 909 Post Road next to Jenny Craig and relocated their store from the Rings End Plaza. Jon Angel who was the sole broker in this transaction.
• AR Workshop signed a lease for 2,000 s/f of space at 869 Post Road next to the UPS Store and Coco Day Spa & Nails. AR Workshop is a boutique DIY studio that offers hands-on classes for creating custom, charming home decor from raw materials. Jon Angel represented the landlord in this transaction.