Sabre Real Estate Group LLC arranged a lease for SLT Pilates. The studio leased 1,450 s/f at 1085 Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY. Melissa Naeder
represented the tenant. Paul Amoruso, of Oxford & Simpson Realty Services, represented the landlord, RH East Associates LLC.
Adams & Co. Real Estate announced seven deals at 10 West 33rd St. for a total of 17,972 s/f. David Levy, principal, represented the landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates, and the tenant:
• A 6,003 s/f renewal for Harvic International, LTD. Asking rent was $42 psf;
• A 3,924 s/f renewal for Outerpoint Sportswear, Inc. Asking rent was $42 psf.
• A 2,627 s/f renewal for Tres Joli Accessories, LTD. Asking rent was $44 per square foot.
• A 2,234 s/f new lease for PAVANA USA Inc. Asking rent was $42 psf. Brad Cohn and Brett Maslin represented the tenant, while David Levy represented the landlord.
• A 1,993 s/f new lease for Global Way Accessories, LLC. Asking rent was $44 psf.
• A 684 s/f renewal for 22 Print Studio. sking rent was $44 psf.
• A 507 s/f renewal for Pure Element Apparel LLC. Asking rent was $44 psf.
Pliskin Realty & Development announced that Brad Barish completed a 10-year lease for Cabo FreshMex, a California Mexican grill restaurant. Cabo Fresh Mex will occupy a 2,800 s/f space located at 5010 Jericho Turnpike in Commack, NY, at the southeast corner of Larkfield Road. Barish was the exclusive broker, representing both the tenant and the property owner, Blumenfeld Development Group. Barish and Pliskin Realty & Development, Inc., are the exclusive broker for Cabo’s expansion on Long Island and New York City.
CBRE Group, Inc. represented Drake Design Associates in its 4,000 s/f lease of the entire 12th floor of 67 Irving Place. CBRE’s Stuart J. Siegel, Matthew R. Bergey and Daniel A. Bodner negotiated on behalf of Drake Design Associates. Drake Design Associates will move from 315 East 52nd Street once renovations are complete. The asking rent was $52 psf.
Giscombe Realty Group arranged the 8,300 s/f lease of two floors at 1767 Park Avenue for the Hispanic Aids Forum, Inc. The ten year lease, with the option to renew, was for $32 psf. Holley Drakeford of Giscombe Realty Group represented the landlord, 1765-1767 Park Avenue, LLC and Jack Senior of Norman Bobrow & Company represented the tenant. The tenant is vacating its location at 213 West 35th Street.
Reckson, a division of SL Green announced the following:
• Xylem Inc. lease 67,145 s/f at 1 International Drive, Rye Brook, NY. William V. Cuddy Jr., CBRE, Inc. represented the tenant. Reckson was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat, senior vice president;
• Verizon New York Inc. leased 29,756 s/f at 500 Summit Lake Drive, Valhalla, NY. Reckson was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat.
RFR Realty announced that investment firm Fintech has signed a 6,375 s/f lease renewal at 375 Park Avenue. Fintech has been a tenant in the landmark building since 1994 and agreed to renew its lease on the 38th floor for an additional 10 years.Steve Morrows, executive vice president and director of leasing at RFR Realty, made teh announcement, Fintech Advisory, Inc. was represented in the lease negotiations by Eric Deutsch of CBRE.
CBRE Group, Inc. announced today that it has completed a 5,100 s/f lease on behalf of Tethys Technology, Inc. for the entire 19th floor at 989 Avenue of the Americas. Tethys will relocate from the 7th floor of 17 Battery Place North. CBRE’s Stuart J. Siegel, Matthew R. Bergey and Daniel A. Bodner negotiated on behalf of Tethys, a financial software development and market-microstructure research company. Joseph Mangiacotti, also of CBRE, negotiated on behalf of the landlord. The asking rent was $45 psf.