Broad Street Development signed a lease with Prosthodontic Associates of New York at 370 Lexington Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The dental practice took 5,135 s/f lease at the building which has seen over 50,000 s/f of new lease signings in the past five months. Broad Street Development is currently completing $23 million in upgrades to 370 Lexington. In-house leasing team David Israni and Gayle Kennedy represented ownership while Seth Rosen and Ken Salzman of Lee & Associates represented the tenant. Broad Street Development re-acquired the building in late 2018 about ten years after selling the asset in 2008.
R.J. Brunelli & Co. announced the completion of a series of leases with national, regional and local retail, restaurant and personal services tenants. The leases were handled by Danielle Brunelli, with Senior Sales Associate Pete Nicholson. The Newton lease was co-brokered with Lew Finkelstein of Goldstein Group.
• Family Dollar and Dollar Tree leased side-by-side space at 514 Van Houten Ave. in Passaic. The two chains will occupy a total of 20,194 square feet in the former Gala Foods space (originally a Pathmark supermarket). Dollar Tree leased 11,000 square feet, while Family Dollar took 9,194 s/f. Both are expected to open in the first quarter of 2020.
• Dollar Tree opened in an 11,847s/f endcap location at Hampton Plaza on Hampton House Rd. in Newton. The chain took over the former Rite Aid space at the 130,000 s/fcenter, whose anchors include Bed, Bath & Beyond, Staples and A.C. Moore.
• Three southern New Jersey transactions brokered by the firm for Dollar Tree include the lease for 9,576s/f at 1010 Atlantic Ave. in Atlantic City’s Tanger Outlets center.
• Dollar Tree is scheduled to debut in a 9,719 s/f inline space at the Cherry Hill Shopping Center on Church Rd. in Cherry Hill.
• Panerea Bread leased 4,004 s/f at The Park at Hamburg, a property now under development at 910 Hamburg Tpke.in Wayne. Danielle Brunelli represented the landlord. Curtis Nassau of Ripco represented Panera on the lease.
• The Bagel Nook leased a 2,400 s/f space at The Princeton Shopping Center, 301 North Harrison St. in Princeton. R.J. Brunelli is a preferred broker for The Bagel Nook.
• Bright Vision optical leased a 1,600 s/f space at Jersey Strong Plaza on Rte. 130 South in Robbinsville. Alan Gott represented the landlord on the lease.
• Alan Gott represented Math Genie in a lease for 1,650 s/f at American Plaza, located at Rte. 9 and Texas Rd. in Marlboro Township.
CBRE announced the successful completion of a targeted leasing campaign at 11-41 Sussex Avenue in East Orange. Prime Global Solutions (PGS), a supplier and manufacturer of bulk materials, committed to a 30,390 s/f lease at the newly-built industrial property developed, constructed and owned by J.G. Petrucci Company, Inc. Lou Belfer and Scott Belfer spearheaded the leasing campaign on behalf of J.G. Petrucci Co., Inc. and negotiated the long-term lease transaction. Targeted occupancy is planned for October 2019. PGS was represented by Monica Franco and Priscilla Teixeira, Corporate Account Managers at Commercial Realty Partners.
NAI James E. Hanson negotiated the lease of 15,040 s/f of industrial space at 65 Clyde Road in Somerset. Scott Perkins and Chris Todd represented the tenant, Tecno Spa in the transaction with landlord, TA Realty. 65 Clyde Road is a 160,000 s/f industrial building.
In an expansion, long time Elizabeth fashion retailer, Images Men’s Wear, has leased 3,125 s/f at 128 Broad Street. The lease was negotiated in-house by Bobby Engel, property manager of owner Rudder Realty Corp.
Brocor Group – Realty Services announced that Michael Muffoletto has completed four leases totaling 18,700 s/f of space, between Stamford and Norwalk.
• Anna & Jack’s Treehouse signed a 10 year lease for 11,000 s/f on the first floor of a Class A building located at 770 Connecticut Ave Norwalk Ct . This represents their second location.
• Michael Muffoletto arranged a 5-year lease for 2,200 s/f at 770 Ct Avenue, Norwalk, for Essentials Pilates.
• Allied Construction, LLC has signed a 5-year lease at 1055 Summer St. Stamford, for 3,000 s/f.
• Coppola Accounting, PC, signed a 5-year lease at 1055 Summer St., Stamford, for 1,500 s/f.