The Kaufman Organization recently brokered six leases at The Nelson Tower, located at 450 Seventh Ave. Asking rents were in the high $40’s-50’s psf:
• The Support Group, a database design, development and training company, signed a five-year, 2,033 s/f renewal. Barbara Raskob represented the landlord and the tenant.
• Blueprint Research, a consulting firm that specializes in the healthcare industry, signed a five-year, 2,007 s/flease. Barbara Raskob represented the landlord. Greg Bonura of Winslow and Company represented the tenant.
• Gomez Accounting LLC, a full service accounting firm, signed a seven-year, 1,537 s/f lease. Barbara Raskob and Yvonne Chang represented the landlord, while Ruth Colp-Haber and David Alperstein of Wharton Property Advisors represented the tenant.
• Ingram Content Group Inc. is the largest distributor of physical and digital content in the world, signed a two-year, 1,600 s/f renewal lease. Barbara Raskob represented the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
• Penn Station Chiropractic & Alternative Care signed a five-year renewal lease. Barbara Raskob represented the landlord and the tenant.
• The Law Office of Ferdinand G. Suba signed a five-year renewal lease. Barbara Raskob represented the landlord the transaction.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, Inc. arranged a 5,700 s/f, long-term lease for the Brooklyn Denim Company, a retailer of denim clothing, at 39 Norman Avenue, Greenpoint, Brooklyn. Howard Darsi and Vincent Lopez of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates represented the landlord, 39 Norman Avenue Realty LLC, and the tenant, Brooklyn Denim Company, in the deal.
GuildNet, Inc., a not-for-profit practice serving all persons who are blind, visually impaired and multi-disabled, has inked a 6,440 s/f medial office lease at 1630 East 15th Street. The organization, which was represented in the lease negotiations by Savitt Partners’ Hector Rodriguez and Michael Dubin, joins other major medical service providers in the neighborhood including Visiting Nurse Services, ElderServe, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary. The asking rent was $35 s/f and Dennis Aprea of AVR Realty Co, represented the ownership in the 12-year lease.
Levin Management has announced two long-term lease agreements totaling 3,300 s/f at Mayfair Shopping Center in Commack, N.Y. The new tenants include pet products retailer Choice Pet Supply (2,500 s/f) and tax services provider H&R Block (800 s/f).Levin’s leasing representative Jake Frantzman negotiated the transactions. David Lucas of Julius M. Feinblum Real Estate Inc. represented Choice Pet Supply; Robert Reinhardt of Reinhardt, Becker, Ford & Associates LLC represented H&R Block.
Simone Healthcare Development Group has leased 4,367 s/f of medical office space at 62 East 88th Street. Patricia Simone, vice president of leasing and sperations, made the announcement. The OB/GYN practice headed by Laura Schiller, MD, Caitlin Fiss, MD and Catherine Goodstein, MD, signed a long-term lease with renewal options. The Wexler Healthcare Properties Team, led by Paul Wexler, at the Corcoran Group serves as the exclusive leasing agent for the property.
The Treeline Companies announced that Goldberg Segalla, LLP, a law firm, has signed a 20,233 s/f lease at 200 Garden City Plaza, in an expansion and relocation from 14,614 s/f at 100 Garden City Plaza in Garden City, NY. Kraig Silver, executive vice president, represented the owner, The Treeline Companies, while Dan Oliver and Kyle Cimineli of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank negotiated on behalf of the tenant in the deal.