THIS WEEK’S LEASES UNDER 10,000 s/f:
Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered eight deals for a total of 15,487 s/f. Brett Maslincompleted the following transactions:
• A ten-year, 4,650s/f new lease at 32 West 39th St. for Rio Apparel, Inc. / Sinoer USA, Inc.. Maslin represented the tenant while Michael Berger, of Colliers International, Inc., represented the landlord. Asking rent was $35 psf.
• A five-year, 2,400 s/f new lease at 13 East 37th Street for BLS International USA, LLC. Maslin represented the tenant while Michael Nahamias of AZN Realty represented the landlord. Asking rent was $40 psf.
• A five-year, 2,244 s/f new lease at 370 Lexington Avenue for the Council for American Culture and Education. Maslin represented the tenant. Adam Weissleder of Sherwood Properties represented the landlord. Asking rent was $54 psf.
• A five-year, 1,979 s/f new lease at 237 West 37th Street for Raman and Oundjian Engineering & Inspection. Maslin represented the tenant. Chedvah Rabinovich of MTS Real Estate Owner, LLC represented the landlord, MTS Real Estate Owner, LLC. Asking rent was $38 psf.
• A ten-year, 1,591 s/f new lease at 358 Fifth Avenue for Dr. Nicky Bhatia.Maslin represented the tenant. Joseph Mangiacotti, of CBRE, represented the landlord, BLDG. Asking rent was $49 psf.
• A five-year, 1,350 s/f lease at 202 West 40th St. for 3rd Avenue Fashion Studio. Asking rent was $35 psf.
• A 1,023 s/f lease at 561 7th Ave. for LAJ Trading LLC. Brett Maslin and Bradley Cohen represented the tenant while Darell Handler of Handler Real Estate Organization represented the landlord. Asking rent was $45 psf.
• A 250 s/f lease at 118 East 28th St. for Crossover Consulting Group. Matthew Kiamie of Windsor Management represented the landlord. Asking rent was $48 psf.
The Durst Organization announced the following leases at 675 Third Avenue:
• Edward H. Burnbaum, Esq. signed a lease for 7,285 s/f for 10 years. Steven Strati of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The Durst Organization was represented in-house by Brandl Frey.
• Arbor Commercial Mortgage, LLC, 6,476 s/f renewal on the 4th floor for two years. Jeffrey Kilmnick of CBRE represented the tenant. Durst was represented by Brandl Frey.
• Vision Bankcop Metal Inc., 3,955 s/f new lease on the 10th floor for five years. Wayne Van Aken of Cassidy Turley represented the tenant. The Durst Organization was represented in-house by Karen Kuznick
• Washington Square Partners, 2,289 s/f expansion on the 25th floor for five years. Laurence Roberts of Arch Brokerage Ltd represented the tenant. Durst was represented in-house by Brandl Frey.
• Stempel Bennett, 8,496 s/f renewal on 22nd floor for 10 years. Chris Mongeluzo of Newmark Grubb KnighT Frank represented the tenant. The Durst Organization was represented in-house by Brandl Frey and Eric Engelhardt.
• Software Publishes Association, 3,487 s/f expansion on the 22nd floor for two years. Nicholas Farmakis and Joseph DeRosa of Studley represented the tenant. Durst was represented by Brandl Frey.
Savitt Partners has arranged an assortment of apparel leases at 530 Seventh Avenue:
• Contemporary girls, boys and infant clothing designer Evy of California signed a 5,100 s/f lease renewal on the 8th floor for another five years. The tenant was represented by Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz, while the building ownership was represented by Bob Savitt, all of Savitt Partners, in the lease negotiations;
• Women’s contemporary fashion firm Focari, Inc. signed a 1,800 s/f lease on the 22nd floor. The tenant was represented by Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz, while the building ownership was represented by Bob Savitt;
• Private label clothing manufacturer Shantex Group, took 1,700 s/f of space. Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz acted on behalf of the ownership, while Peter Gordon and Dani O’Donnell of Capstone Realty represented the tenant.
• Signing a new 900 s/f lease on the 24th floor was Eco Textiles Group, Inc. Nicole Goetz represented the tenant. Bob Savitt oversaw negotiations on behalf of the ownership.
Murray Hill Propertiesannounced the following leases:
• Dragados USA has leased 22,437 s/f on the 9th floor for a 15-year term at 810 Seventh Avenue. Marc S. Miller of Murray Hill Properties represented the tenant. Barry Zeller of Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. represented ownership.
• Gogotech II, LLC has leased 13,701 s/f on part of the 4th floor for a 10-year term at 1407 Broadway. Joseph Friedman of Murray Hill Properties represented the tenant. Jessica Kosaric of Kaufman Leasing Company, LLC represented ownership.
• Highline has leased a combined total of 10,104 s/f on the 3rd, 7th and penthouse floors for a 5-year term at 516-530 West 25th Street. Pamela Title of Murray Hill Properties represented the tenant and landlord.
• AppBoy Inc. has leased 6,500 s/f on the entire 16th floor for a 5-year term at 263 West 38th Street. Daniel Lolai of Murray Hill Properties represented the tenant. Scott Galin and Peter Newman of Handler Real Estate Organization represented ownership.
Weichert Commercial Brokerage, Inc. announced that senior vice president Anthony Baseil recently renewed the lease on a 159,000 s/f industrial property in Heller Industrial Park. 45 Saw Mill Pond Road in Edison, is a single story warehouse building . Baseil represented the tenant, Apparel Distribution, Inc, a warehouse and logistics company and long time client. The space serves as their corporate headquarters.
NAI James E. Hanson completed a 18,710 s/f industrial lease expansion at Whippany Business Center, located at 1 Apollo Drive in Whippany. Last year, the tenant, Z&Z Supply, Inc., doing business as Johnstone Supply, inked a 13,210 s/f lease and added 5,500 s/f to use the site for the wholesale distribution of HVAC equipment and small motors. Steven G. Leitner, CCIM, represented the tenant, while Howard Weinberg, SIOR, formerly of Cassidy Turley, represented the landlord.
Petco, the pet supply retailer, has opening a new store, occupying 13,640 s/f at Hamilton Plaza in Hamilton Twp. Levin Management is the property’s managing and leasing agent. Levin was represented by Michael Cohen, vice president of leasing, and Brian Schuster with Ripco served as the tenant’s broker in the transaction. Hamilton Plaza has one in-line vacancy of 4,456 s/f, according to leasing representative Gloria Mercado.
Landlord Brookfield Square of Brookfield, LLC has entered into a six-year lease with A Cut Above Hair & Body Studio of Brookfield, LLC (ACA) for 1,855 s/f of retail space at 270 Federal Road in Brookfield, CT. Deb Killian, owner-operator and managing member of ACA said improved location will allow ACA to offer expanded services. Alan M. Fischer, CCIM, SIOR, of Fischer Real Estate Inc. represented the tenant. Garett Palmer of Goodfellow-Ashmore CORFAC International represented the landlord.