CBRE Group, Inc. announced the firm’s recent under-20,000 s/f office leasing transactions in New York City:
• CBRE’s Michael Hirsch and Sacha Zarba represented tenant ClearSide, Inc. in its lease of 9,918 s/f on part of the 17th floor of 183 Madison Avenue. The term is 4 years. The landlord, Tishman Speyer Properties, represented itself through broker Rob Weller.
• CBRE’s Derrick Ades, Brian Hay, Timothy Hay, Meredith Maher and Pat Gamble represented sublandlord Wunderlich Securities in its sublease of 8,600 s/f on the entire 10th floor of 527 Madison Avenue to subtenant Clarion Capital Partners, LLC. The term is 3 years. Clarion Capital Partners, LLC, out of 110 East 59th Street, was represented by Stephen Berliner of Savills Studley.
• CBRE’s Stuart Siegel, Brett Kaye and Matthew Bergey represented sublandlord The Jones Group for its sublease 4,900 s/f on part of the 2nd floor of 22 Little West 12th Street to subtenant Anderson Global Macro. The term is 5 years. Anderson Global Macro was represented by Scott Bennett of Prime Manhattan Realty.
• CBRE’s Paul Amrich, Christie Harle and Neil King represented landlord Boston Properties for the expansion of 4,597 sq. ft. on part of the 24th floor of 510 Madison Avenue by tenant Jay Goldman & Company Ltd. The term is 7 years. Jay Goldman & Company Ltd. was represented by Ken Ruderman of Savills.• CBRE’s Michael Affronti and Silvio Petriello represented sublandlord the Overbrook Foundation for its sublease of 1,839 s/f on part of the 25th floor of 122 East 42nd Street to subtenant the Jesse Smith Noyes Foundation, Inc. The term is 6 years. The Jesse Smith Noyes Foundation, Inc., out of 6 East 39th Street, was not represented by a broker in this transaction
Swig Equities, LLC announced that Jonathan Dean, senior vice president, has completed four new leasing transactions at the newly renovated property, 825 East Gate, located in Garden City on Long Island, leased and managed by the firm. David Sargoy of Brown Harris Stevens is the exclusive leasing agent for the property. Dean represented the property ownership in all four leases:
• Bayada Home Health Care, a lead provider in 24-hour private duty nursing care and clinical services, renewed its 5,700 s/f lease for another five years.
• Henry Enterprises, LLC, a legal services company, signed a ten year renewal in its 2,100 s/f office space. David Sargoy negotiated the renewal.
• The IBC Group, an independent insurance agency that also provides securities and investment advisory services, renewed its 1,800 s/f office for another seven years. David Sargoy negotiated the IBC Group renewal.
• The body detox and cleansing spa Cleansing Concepts signed a new eight year lease for 1,800 s/f. Michael Vitale of Brown Harris Stevens represented Cleansing Concepts in its lease.
Alfred Sanzari Enterprises has announced the completion of four lease renewals totaling approximately 25,000 s/f at Heights Plaza in Hasbrouck Heights, N.J. The Class A building, which features 200,000 square feet of office space on six floors, is located at 777 Terrace Ave. The transactions include:
• Regional insurance broker Scirocco Financial Group has renewed its 15,000 s/f headquarters lease. A tenant at Heights Plaza for 12 years, Scirocco specializes in meeting the insurance needs of small and middle-market commercial and industrial business owners. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises.
• The law office of Marc D. Freedman LLC renewed its 3,500 s/f lease. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises. Randy Eigen of CB Richard Ellis represented the tenant.
• The New Jersey Education Association (NJEA) renewed its lease for 3,240 s/f of space. NJEA uses its first-floor space at Heights Plaza for regional offices. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises.
• Mobile Media Partners Inc., one of Heights Plaza’s original tenants, has renewed its 3,300-square-foot lease. The company occupies office space on the building’s fifth floor. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises.