huntington & ellis, A Real Estate Agency is expanding its Southern Nevada network of top-producing real estate agents. The agency recently welcomed 11 agents and five real estate groups to its Las Vegas office, growing its operations by a total of 23 new agents.
“Expanding our brokerage with some of the state’s most established agents is a testament to our commitment to strategic growth,” said Craig Tann, CEO and founder of huntington & ellis. “Our agent-centric philosophy has been a fundamental element in our rapid strategic growth. We have already doubled in size this year, further cementing our presence as one of the fastest developing and leading agencies in Nevada.”
The list of new agents and teams added in 2022 includes:
- Mitch Fulfer, Broker – Salesperson
- Christina Cova-Simmons, Broker – Salesperson
- Poujon Sadri, Broker – Salesperson
- Gabriella DeBartoli, Realtor
- Alexandria Pearl, Realtor
- Hector Banuelos, Realtor
- Sarah Gabany, Realtor
- Megan LaDuke, Realtor
- Daniel Bessent, Realtor
- David Bishop, Realtor
- Stephen Tomes, Realtor
- Sam Cohen, Team Lead | Broker – Salesperson with The Cohen Group LV
- Erick Guzman, Team Lead | Realtor with The Erick Guzman Group
- Monty Meadows, Team Lead | Realtor with The Meadows Group
- Melissa Machat, Team Lead | Realtor with The Machat Group
- Angel Flores, Team Lead | Realtor with The Flores Group
As a collective, the brokerage’s newest additions have represented thousands of clients throughout their careers, selling over 2,600 homes and garnering nearly a billion in sales volume. Many have also been consistently ranked as top producers by prestigious Las Vegas publications, including the Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS (GLVAR), MYVEGAS, VEGAS INC. and more.
“Each agent’s impressive track record and expertise in the Las Vegas area brings a unique advantage to our agency,” said Tann. “As we welcome more result-driven agents, we will continue advancing services, strengthening our reach and evolving ahead of the market.”
huntington & ellis has introduced over 50 new agents to its agency this year, now serving the Las Vegas market through its 17 groups and more than 100 agents. For more information about huntington & ellis, visit www.huntingtonandellis.com.