DOB is moving nearly all of its in-person transactions to either our web-based portals, over the mail, or through drop-boxes in borough offices.
Starting on Tuesday, March 24, the Department will no longer be conducting in-person appointments for standard plan reviews, and that all plans to be reviewed by the Department must be submitted online through its eFiling system.
See the latest service notice for more details about this change. This week, the department has already implemented changes to reduce foot traffic in the following offices:
- Administrative Enforcement Unit (AEU) – Service Notice
- Licensing Unit – Service Notice
- Application Processing – Service Notice
- Enforcement Units – Service Notice
- Full Demolition and Site Safety Plans – Service Notice