AmTrust RE, a national real estate owner-developer with 12 million square feet of commercial, mixed-use, and residential properties across the Northeast and Midwest, today announced the completion of nine lease transactions, comprising more than 80,000 square feet of space, at 100-120 Madison Street, a two-building, 635,000-square-foot marquee office property in Syracuse, New York.
The largest office complex in the City of Syracuse, the property is optimally located on Warren Street in Syracuse’s active central business district. In April 2022, AmTrust RE unveiled a new state-of-the-art fitness center, spanning 4,400 square feet and designed by King + King Architects. Tenants are also afforded access to a suite of amenities including a cafe; communal indoor and outdoor spaces; views of the surrounding area throughout the property’s 19 floors; and 24/7 building entry and security.
In all of the following transactions, AmTrust RE was represented by Anne Holker, Managing Director of Leasing and Acquisitions, and Chuck Sangster of CBD Brokerage, LLC.
- Investment advisory firm Cadaret Grant signed a two-floor lease for 28,500 square feet.
- Luck Grove Telecom, which provides surveying, engineering, and construction services, inked a lease for 23,750 square feet.
- Porter Law Group, a New York-based cancer law firm, took 14,220 square feet.
- Criminal defense firm CDH Law signed a lease totaling 5,930 square feet.
- Engineering and consulting design firm Colliers Engineering signed a lease for 4,400 square feet
- Leading web design, development, and digital media agency TOTAL Advertising inked a lease for 2,300 square feet.
- Accounting and investment services firm JBS Financial signed a lease for 1,500 square feet.
- Cadaret Grant, a privately owned broker-dealer, signed a lease for 1,350 square feet.
- Financial advisory company Ocean Producers Group took 1,000 square feet.
“With Micron’s semiconductor manufacturing facility, the Syracuse region is experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we expect this to drive significant leasing demand at leading commercial properties,” said Jonathan Bennett, President of AmTrust RE. “We’re seeing significant leasing activity throughout our portfolio, and 100-120 Madison is no exception. With a suite of property improvements complete or in the pipeline, we’re confident this positive uptick will continue as a wide range of companies continue their search for quality space in the state’s most active and intriguing commercial regions.”
Additional tenants at 100-120 Madison include Equitable, Hancock Estabrook, KS&R, Bowers & Company CPAs, and CBD Companies.