Okada & Company, a New York City-based commercial real estate advisory and development company, has been tapped by Kew Management, an owner and manager of premier office space in NoMad, to represent nearly 400,000 square feet of office space in the heart of NoMad.
Amid a surge in demand for office space, Kew entered into a partnership with Okada & Co. to handle the leasing of five prime office buildings in the dynamic neighborhood North of Madison Square Park. The area is a vibrant hub that continues to attract leading corporations, creative agencies, and tech companies. With an increase in shops, services, dining, and entertainment venues, it’s become the quintessential live-work-play destination.
“I am extremely excited that Okada & Co. is joining the Kew Management family to help us facilitate the increase in activity and ever-growing interest in our NoMad properties,” said Leslie Spira Lopez, CEO, Kew Management. “We welcome the additional resources and expertise Chris and his team will be bringing to the table as we continue to see our momentum accelerating with the robust return of the New York City commercial office market.”
Okada & Co. was selected to represent the portfolio given its unique marketing capabilities, digital footprint, and extensive industry relationships. The firm, which currently owns and represents 1.5 million square feet of commercial real estate across Manhattan, will represent the following buildings:
- 1123 Broadway (“The Townsend”) – An elegant Gilded Age building with original details, high ceilings, interior character, and oversized windows.
- 1133 Broadway (“The St. James”) – An architectural gem with a landmark façade offering an abundance of office sizes, period details, and expansive views.
- 11 West 25th Street – A loft-style building offering full-floor private workspaces that are ideal for companies seeking privacy and individual brand presence.
- 227 West 29th – This building offers full-floor, loft-style offices with concrete floors and flexible floorplans in an area that is quickly turning into a hub for tech and design.
- 255 Fifth Avenue – This building provides loft-style workspaces and full-floor offices which is perfect for companies seeking more exclusivity.
“These creative office spaces are well-suited for solopreneurs, small businesses, tech companies, and design firms looking for beautiful architecture, refined interiors, close proximity to transportation while being in the heart of one of NYC’s fastest-growing neighborhoods,” said Chris Okada, CEO of Okada & Co. “We are thrilled to be working with Kew Management, an established company with deep roots in NoMad, and we look forward to finding the perfect tenants to fill these incredible spaces.”
Kew Management has played an integral role in building the NoMad community. Through the support of local organizations – including the Flatiron/23rd Street Partnership, the NoMad Alliance, and the Madison Square Park Conservancy – Kew is committed to keeping NoMad vibrant, clean, and culturally rich.
For more information on the available properties, please visit: https://okadaco.com/