Joseph P. Day Realty Corp announced that Kochman Lebowitz & Mogil, MD, LLP has signed a 20-year lease for 10,175 s/f at 1301 Avenue J, Brooklyn. Craig S. Berman, senior vice president, and Michael Gasparino Jr. of Joseph P. Day Realty Corp. represented the tenant. The landlord 1301 Avenue J LLC was represented inhouse.
GHP Office Realty, LLC, has leased 41,675 s/fof medical space to six different medical-related tenants at both 2649 and 2651 Strang Boulevard, Yorktown Heights, NY. 2649 Strang Blvd is a Class A 66,000 s/f medical/office building and 2561 Strang Blvd is a 100,000 s/f flex, medical, office and technology building that are part of the 26-acre Northern Westchester Executive Park (NWEP). Jamie Schwartz, executive vice president of GHP, represented NWEP in all the transactions. The transactions were:
• Northern Westchester Facility Project, LLC, leased 15,225 s/f for 15 years on the ground floor at 2651 Strang Blvd for a state-of-the-art surgery center. The partners of the tenant include CareMount Medical, PC, the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State owned by Mt. Sinai Hospital. Northern Westchester Facility Project, LLC was represented by Al Gutierrez and Ian Ceppos of Colliers International CT LLC.
• ENT & Allergy Associates, LLP relocated from 5,338 s/f on the second floor of 2649 Strang Blvd into 8,691 s/f of state-of-the-art medical and audiology space on the ground floor of 2651 Strang Blvd. Laurence London of Laurence London & Co, LLC represented ENT & Allergy Associates.
• Northern Westchester County Dental, P.C., a dental spa providing family, cosmetic, orthodontics and specialty dental services, renewed its 6,300 s/f lease on the third floor of 2649 Strang Blvd for 10 years.
• New York Presbyterian Medical Group-Hudson Valley Hospital leased an additional 5,338 s/f of medical space on the second floor of 2649 Strang Blvd for 10 years. This space is in addition to the administrative office space the hospital previously leased at the building. New York Presbyterian now occupies 25,000 s/f in the property.
• Dialysis Clinic Inc., a leading dialysis provider that employs 5,000 people and serves over 15,000 patients within 28 states, leased 3,800 s/f on the second floor of 2649 Strang Blvd to educate dialysis patients on how to perform dialysis at their home. This space is in addition to DCI’s dialysis clinic on the first floor of the building.
• David L. Lerner, DDS, P.C., a holistic dentistry practice, renewed its 2,321 s/f on the second floor of 2649 Strang Blvd.
Newmark Knight Frank negotiated a renewal for 6,768 s/f of ground-floor retail space for Bank of America on the northwest corner of 75th Street and 1066 Lexington Avenue in Manhattan. They have also maintained their additional 2,120 s/f of usable lower-level space. NKF Executive Managing Director Tom Citron and Associate Ethan Berenzweig represented the landlord, Patrician Associates, while CBRE represented the tenant. Located in a residential tower, the space is positioned in an ideal area for foot traffic, and is convenient to a number of different areas. The building is steps way from a variety of restaurants, hotels and famous landmarks, including Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
SVN | Realty Three Advisors LLC announced the lease of 1,200 s/f at 234 Route 25A, East Setauket, to The First National Bank of Long Island headquartered in Glen Head, NY. FNBLI signed a long-term lease. Lorraine O’Hara and Aric Schachner of SVN | Realty Three Advisors represented the landlord. Ray Haag of TRS represented the tenant.
NAI James E. Hanson announced the following leases:
• 2,375 s/f of office space to The Biber Partnership AIA at 480 Morris Avenue in Summit, N.J. Andrew Kirshenbaum and Tom Ryan represented the landlord, Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook & Cooper, P.C., in the exclusive listing. 480 Morris Avenue is a two-story, 12,000 s/f office building on one of Summit’s busiest thoroughfares.
• At 99 Murray Hill Parkway in East Rutherford, Pittsburgh Glass Works LLC renewed its lease for 24,000 s/f and EC Hair renewed its lease for 16,438 s/f. Kenneth Lundberg, SIOR, Steve Pastor and Patrick Lennon represented the tenants and landlord, 99 Murray Hill Parkway, Inc., in the transactions. Thomas Vetter, SIOR, and Jeff DeMagistris, SIOR, assisted in negotiating the lease renewal for the EC Hair transaction. Situated on 8.4 acres in the heart of the Meadowlands, 99 Murray Hill Parkway is a 142,624 s/f industrial building located just south of MetLife Stadium.
• 3,337 s/f of Class-A office space to Huron Valley Financial at Boulevard Commons Office Center, 1160 Parsippany Boulevard in Parsippany. Josh Levering, SIOR, and Nicholas B. DePaolera represented the landlord, Micro Strategies dba Genelle II, LLC in the transaction. Boulevard Commons is also currently managed by NAI Hanson Management. Huron Valley Financial is a Michigan-based mortgage banker. They will utilize the space as a front office for the production and administration of loans and loan documentation.
• 29,770 s/f of space to Katz’s Delicatessen at a 145,000 s/f industrial building in Carlstadt, N.J. Steve Leitner represented the tenant. The landlord, 100 Group Ind., LLC, was represented by Scott Belfor and Kevin Dudley of CBRE. Since 1888, Katz’s Delicatessen has been an institution on the Lower East Side of New York City serving thousands of residents and tourists each week at their 205 East Houston Street location. Its newly launched e-commerce store enables them to ship their products to customers across the world. Katz’s sought out a space with direct access to New York City and major arteries to the west to house their offices, warehousing and distribution operations. The lease in Carlstadt, N.J. provides them with an ideal location to support their physical New York City location while also offering them the storage and distribution space to quickly fulfill e-commerce orders.
CycleBar, the indoor cycling franchise, has leased space at Valley & Bloom in Montclair, announced Colliers International NJ LLC Inc. . In total, seven retailers have signed leases at LCOR’s mixed-use redevelopment at 34 Valley Road. Colliers’ Nancy Erickson, Executive Managing Director and Kelly Bayer, Associate Director serve as exclusive agents for Valley & Bloom’s 20,000 s/f street-level retail componen, of this newly completed two-story mixed-use development. The project also includes residential and professional office components in these two buildings, which sit adjacent to the Marriott MC Hotel under construction. CycleBar will occupy 2,498 s/f.
Levin Management announced the following leases:
• The MAX Challenge leased 3,000 s/f at the 419,000-square-foot Blue Star Shopping Center in Watchung. LMC Leasing Representative E.J. Moawad negotiated the lease on behalf of Blue Star Shopping Center. Sitar’s Joe AmecAngelo, who was with RJ Brunelli at the time of the lease signing, served as tenant broker in the transaction.
• QuickChek Center in Bayonne is fully leased with the addition of Yi Sushi restaurant, announced Levin Management Corporation (LMC). The North Plainfield, N.J.-based commercial real estate services firm serves as exclusive leasing and managing agent for the property. Yi Sushi’s new QuickChek Center location will be the third for this locally owned chain, according to E.J. Moawad, the LMC leasing representative who arranged the 995 s/f lease. The company currently operates in Hoboken and at another location within Bayonne.
Alfred Sanzari Enterprises announced the following leases:
• Insurance solutions provider Agam Capital Management leased 3,400 s/f of office space at Glenpointe Centre West in Teaneck. Located at 500 Frank W. Burr Blvd., the property is part of the mixed-use Glenpointe complex, developed, owned and operated by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Jerry L. Barta, director of leasing and marketing, along with the Cushman & Wakefield agency team of Richard Baumstein, Marc Graham and Christian Politan. The tenant, which is relocating from Saddle Brook, was represented by CBRE’s Reuben Torenberg.
Three law firms renewed leases at Court Plaza South in Hackensack. Located at 21 Main Street, Court Plaza South is part of the three-building Court Plaza office complex, owned and managed by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises. The transactions were negotiated in-house by Stephen C. Jennings, vice-president of leasing and marketing.
• Archer P.C.renewed its 30,300 s/f lease. Archer was represented by Jack Fatigati of The Garibaldi Group.
• Litigation firm Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck LLP renewed its lease for 7,500 s/f. Kevin J. Murphy and Peter T. Rossi of Newmark Knight Frank served as tenant’s broker.
•General practice firm Springstead & Maurice LLC, which occupies 2,500 s/f, also renewed its lease at the mirrored-glass complex.
• Investment company Aviary Capital Enterprises renewed its 5,100 s/f lease at Glenpointe Centre East (300 Frank W. Burr Blvd.). Jerry Barta represented the landlord inhouse. The company was represented in the transaction by Frank Gunsberg of Colliers International.
•Nitto Inc., a provider of technology-based products, renewed its 4,900 s/flease at Glenpointe Centre East. Naoki Yamaguchi of Relo Redac Inc. represented Nitto Inc. in the transaction.
•People’s United Equipment Finance Corp. – specializing in financing and leasing equipment in the construction, transportation and waste industries – has renewed its 4,700 s/f lease at Glenpointe Centre East. The tenant was represented by Graham “Chip” Conklin of Savills Studley.
• Compass Maritime Services LLC, one of the pre-eminent ship brokerage firms in the United States, renewed its 2,600 s/f commitment at Glenpointe Centre West (500 Frank W. Burr Blvd.). Roger Cantor of Cornerstone Real Estate Group represented the tenant in the transaction.
• Computer software company RSD America Inc. renewed its 2,500 s/flease at Glenpointe Centre East. The company was represented by Mike Walters of NAI James E. Hanson.
Key Properties announced the following leases:
• Famous Footwear has leased approximately 7,000 s/f for a new location at Hanover Crossroads in Cedar Knolls. The global, brand-name shoe retailer joins a lineup of high-profile tenants at the 107,000 s/f shopping center, currently under development by Key Properties. Jerry Welkis of Welco Realty Inc., exclusive leasing agent for Hanover Crossroads, arranged the long-term lease. David Dunkelman of Soloff Retail represented the tenant.
• Sky Trading LLC has signed a long-term lease for 11,300 s/f at 150 Commerce Road in Carlstadt, announced Key Properties LLC, owner of the fully leased, 30,000 s/f industrial building. The company, which distributes high-end wigs and other hair pieces, including extensions, will relocate its operations to the property from South Carolina. Troy Wisse of Lee & Associates negotiated the transaction; Jack Zakim of Zakim & Zakim P.C. provided legal counsel for the tenant.
JLL has completed seven office transactions, totalling 31,725 square feet, and three industrial transactions, totalling 12,020 square feet, at 600 Meadowlands Parkway in Secaucus, New Jersey, for the building owner Prologis Inc. Prologis was represented by Brian Golden, executive vice president, and Harold Imperatore, associate, with JLL. They worked closely with Jason Tenenbaum, leasing manager, with Prologis.
• The office transactions, which totalled 31,725 s/f, included renewals and new deals for the following companies: Panalpina Inc., VCPB Transportation, Hexim Pharmaceuticals, Kirkwood Printing Co., IMPAC Inc., Biolandes Inc., and Metro City Supply Chain.
• JLL also facilitated the renewal of 12,020 s/fof flex space. The tenants for these units included Fellers Inc., Public Service Enterprise Group and Giza Technologies Inc.
Denholtz Associates announced that Miami Freight and Logistics Services, Inc. has signed a lease renewal for 9,800 s/f of space at 140 Ethel Road West in Piscataway, N.J. Founded in 2010, Miami Freight and Logistics Services, which also operates under the name Miami Global Lines, utilizes the space as its headquarters location. 140 Ethel Road West is a single-story, 108,875 s/f industrial flex building situated at exit 5 of I-287. Kristine B. Hurlbut, Senior Vice President of Leasing at Denholtz Associates, announced the lease. Jaime Zimmel of Zimmel Associates represented Denholtz Associates and the tenant in the transaction.
Bussel Realty Corp. announced Haz International has leased 10,608 s/f at 60 Campus Drive in Raritan Center, Edison, New Jersey. Manny Judah, vice president of BRC, represented Haz International in the transaction. The landlord, Federal Business Centers, was represented in-house. Haz International will utilize the facility for its import and export business, and the warehousing and distribution of its perfumes and cosmetics to customers in the New York metro area. Part of Campus Plaza, 60 Campus Drive is located in Raritan Center in Edison, New Jersey, near Exit 10 of the New Jersey Turnpike.