ABS Partners Real Estate, LLC, brokered three deals at 21 West 38th St. totaling 12,230 s/f, bringing the building to 100 percent leased. Ron Zimmerman, Andrew Udis and Ian Weiss of ABS Partners represented the ownership, Brause Realty Inc., in all three transactions.
• Kumon North America, the world’s largest after-school math and reading program, signed a 4,465 s/f lease for the entire fifth floor. Jack Cohen of Colliers International represented the tenant in the transaction; asking rent for the space was $44 psf.
• Office furniture dealership Henricksen signed a 4,465 s/f lease for the entire 16th floor. Giorgio Versea of DTZ represented the tenant in the transaction; asking rent for the space was $44 psf.
• Skin Operating LLC, an apparel design showroom and studio, signed a 3,300 s/f lease for the entire 17th floor, which includes a 900 s/f tiled terrace. Howard Rosenblum of Kaufman Leasing represented the tenant in the transaction; asking rent for the space was $50 psf.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, Inc. (KDA) has arranged a 1,200 s/f long-term lease for Helen’s Nail Salon at 426 Lorimer Street in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn. Jacques Wadler and Vincent Lopez of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates represented the owner, while Fiona Johnson of Fillmore Real Estate represented the tenant in the deal.
Liberty Travel, a retail travel company, has signed a lease at The Hills Village Center in Bedminster, N.J., for 1,853 s/f announced Levin Management, the exclusive leasing and managing agent for the property. Levin was represented by Marcia Minton, and Anthony Schilling with Relocation Realty served as the tenant’s broker in the transaction.
Fujikin of America, a global manufacturer of high-purity valves for the semiconductor and other industries, has leased 2,100 s/f of office space at Heights Plaza, located at 777 Terrace Ave. in Hasbrouck Heights, N.J., announced Alfred Sanzari Enterprises, owner and manager of the property. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises.
Cushman & Wakefield announced that two new tenants have been added to the roster at Lee Farm Corporate Park (83 Wooster Heights Road) in Danbury, Conn. As the exclusive leasing agent, Cushman & Wakefield’s Meredith Siburn, director, represented the landlord, Lee Farm Partners, LLC, a joint-venture between Summit Development of Southport, Conn. and the Grossman Companies of Quincy, Mass.,
• MCMC, LLC, a managed-care services company headquartered, leased 5,235 s/f. MCMC was represented by Ed Tonnessen, managing director of Jones Lang LaSalle;
• Comcast of Connecticut, Inc., a media and technology company, leased 3,892 s/f. Comcast was represented by Penny P. Wickey, principal of Saugatuck Commercial.