JLL completed a renewal transaction for the New York City Charter School Center at 111 Broadway, also known as the Trinity Building, with building owner Trinity Centre LLC. The nonprofit organization leased 9,304 s/f at the Class A landmark commercial office building. The tenant was represented by Michael Berman and Jason Schwartzenberg. Building owner Trinity Centre was represented in-house by VaShawn Cooper. The New York City Charter School Center signed a 10-year lease renewal and will occupy a portion of the sixth floor at 111 Broadway
Friedland Realty Advisors, formerly NAI Friedland, announced the following leases:
• Tony Lembeck and Elias Evertt represented both the landlord and tenant with the leasing of 145 Saw Mill Road in Yonkers, NY. The landlord, Lubin Flowers LLC, leased the 3,450 s/f property to Smart Move Moving and Storage. Lembeck and Evertt negotiated the short term lease for $113,500.
• Robin Herko and David Scotto of the Freidland retail divisio closed the terms on a lease bringing Subway to 839 Prospect Avenue in the Bronx. The 1,000 square-foot restaurant was leased by Franciacorta Properties. Herko and Scotto represented both the landlord and tenant.
• Broker Rick Stassa represented landlord, 33 W. Fordham LLC, and tenant, Annete Fashion Inc., in the lease of a 1,700 s/f store front at 27 W Fordham Road in the Bronx. The long-term lease was negotiated at $1,548,593.88.
Long Island Industrial announced a new lease with Deal to Win, Inc., a jewelry manufacturer and retailer specializing in monogram and personalized jewelry, which will occupy 7,000 s/f at 575 Underhill Blvd. in Syosset. Deal to Win, Inc. will be relocating from 99 Railroad Station Plaza in Hicksville. Tommy Tsiolis, Director of Leasing for Long Island Industria, made the announcement.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, Inc. (KDA) arranged a 6,000 S/Flease for Sinoelite Corp., a wholesaler of vitamins and baby accessories, at 22-26 129th Street in College Point, Queens. Jacques Wadler and Vincent Lopez of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates represented the tenant, Sinoelite Corp., and the landlord, Nidarial Associates Inc., in the deal. Sinoelite is relocating from a small retail space at 22-12 College Point Boulevard, and will occupy the entirety of the two-story building’s 6,000 S/F.
MFM Properties, LLC, owner of The Haymarket Building located at 135 West 29th Street, has signed a 2-year lease with Project Rosources Group (PRG) at the rate of $45.00 psf. PRG is a provider of construction management, business outsourcing. and consulting services. Ilan Mosery represented both, the landlord MFM Properties, as well as the tenant PRG. The Haymarket Building is equipped with security cameras throughout, two passenger elevators and one large freight elevator and has 24/7 attended lobby.
New Street Realty Advisors announced the following leases:
• 291 Broadway Associates, LLC, leased a 1,600 s/f suite at 291 Broadway to Brooklyn Learning Center Psychology – Tribeca PLLC. The group leased a a suite on the 7th floor and will take occupancy this summer. Brooklyn Learning Center, with 2 locations in New York, was eager to enter into the heavily populated Tribeca neighborhood. Joshua D Kaufman, Joshua W. Gettler & Matthew Gorman of New Street Realty Advisors, acted on behalf of the tenant, and dealt directly in negotiations with building owners.
Hunt Corporate Services, Inc. announced that LTS NY Inc. has leased 8,900 s/f of industrial space at 99 Seaview Boulevard in Port Washington, NY. Chuck Syage of Hunt exclusively represented the landlord, C&P Real Estate. The tenant was represented by Richard Pisacone of Colliers International LI, Inc. LTS NY Inc. provides video surveillance systems, service and support to security professionals.
R.J. Brunelli & Co. announced the recent completion of a series of leases that will bring major retailers, automotive services, personal and business services to sites in New Jersey:
•In its role as exclusive broker for Edison Commons at 2120 Rte. 27 in Edison, N.J., the firm brokered a lease that will bring an Aldi Supermarket to a new, freestanding 17,000 s/f building on the property. Ron Deluca and Alan Gott introduced Aldi to the site, while sales associate John Lenaz represented the landlord.
• GoGo Uniforms signed for a 1,234 s/f of in-line space at Edison Commons, with John Lenaz representing both the landlord and tenant.
•Dollar Tree signed leases that will bring the nation’s largest single-price-point retailer to locations in Warren and Burlington Counties. In Washington, the chain signed for a 9,289 s/f space anchoring Warren Plaza, a 61,000 s/fcenter located at 401 East Washington Ave. In Florence, the chain leased a freestanding 11,470 s/f building at 2087 Route 130.
• The Max Challenge, a franchisor of fitness centers, igned for a 2,400 s/f inline space at Three Brooks Plaza on Rte. 9 North in Freehold. R. J. Brunelli is the exclusive national tenant representative for Max Challenge Franchising. Co-account manager Patti Fiore negotiating the deal,
• European Wax Center franchisee leased 1,300 s/f space at Howell Commons, located at Rte. 9 and Locust Ave. in Howell.
Larken Associates has moved its headquarters to Branchburg, NJ. The developer moved into 11,000 s/f at its Campus View Plaza office complex at 1250 Route 28, Branchburg, in order to house its entire staff in one building. This includes Core Enterprises, its new real estate services division, and Tightline Equities, the developer’s investment and asset management subsidiary. David Gardner, President and CEO , made the announcement.
Healthcare technology firm MDx Medical, Inc., which operates as Vitals.com, has signed a 21,000 s/f headquarters lease at CityView Corporate Center in Lyndhurst. The commitment brings the 160 Chubb Ave. property to 96 percent occupancy one year after its purchase by Rugby Realty Co. Cushman & Wakefield’s Curtis Foster and Jerry Shifrin serve as exclusive leasing agents for CityView Corporate Center. Michael Staskiewicz of Lee & Associates represented the tenant in negotiating its long-term lease. Rugby Realty, based in New Rochelle, New York, purchased the three-story, 135,400-square-foot CityView Corporate Center as its first New Jersey asset in late 2013.
Reckson, a Division of SL Green Realty Corp. announced the following leases:
• Boardroom Inc. leased 13,094 s/f at 3 Landmark Square,Stamford. William H. Montague and Torey Walsh, Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The landlord was represented by Larry Kwiat, Senior Vice President
• The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc. leased 7,360 s/f at 3 Landmark Square, Stamford. Kevin McCarthy, CBRE, Inc. represented the tenant. The landlord was represented by Clark Briffel, Vice President.