Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered a 5,420 s/f new lease for Anbau Enterprise, Inc. at 11 East 26th St. James Buslik, principal, represented the landlord, East Twenty Sixth Associates, while Jeffrey Buslikrepresented the tenant. Asking rent was $55 psf. Anbau Enterprises plans to use the space as general and executive offices and will be using a portion as a showroom for the display of model kitchens, baths and other similar architectural designed rooms.
Giscombe Realty Group announced the completion of a lease agreement with Nicole Shops, a ladies clothing store, at 66 West 125th Street, between Lenox and Fifth Avenues. The five-year lease is for 2,400 s/f with a full basement.It is the company’s second store on 125th Street. The other store is located on 324 West 125th Street. Holley Drakefordof Giscombe Realty represented both the landlord, 66 West LLC, and the tenant.
Savitt Partners announced that Hector Rodriguez negotiated three new lease transactions totaling approximately 6,900 s/f at 134 West 26th Street, the Chelsea Arts Building. Rodriguez represented the property owner, President Realty LLC. The average asking rent for office space at office property is $44 psf:
• Neal Beckstedt Studio, an architectural and interior design firm, inked a 2,600 s/f lease. The company is expanding and relocating from its current location at 135 West 26th Street. Alex Cohen of Cushman & Wakefield arranged the five-year transaction on behalf of the tenant.
• Madison Cox Architects committed to a 2,250 s/f lease. The firm will build the space to meet their requirements. Daniel Kahn of the Kaufman Organization acted on behalf of Madison Cox in the lease negotiations.
• Croscon, a company specializing in the development of enterprise-grade applications and infrastructure, leased 2,000 s/f. Dominique Alexander of City Realty represented the tenant, who will relocate from 601 Hudson Street to take advantage of the technology infrastructure at 134 West 26th Street, including high-speed FIOS fiber optics.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, Inc. (KDA) arranged a 7,500 s/f, long-term lease for Beacon’s Closet, a clothing retailer offering vintage and modern items, at 74 Guernsey Street in the Greenpoint section of Brooklyn, NY. Neil Dolgin and Grant Dolgin represented the owner, while Heather Rae Hatton, also of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates, represented the tenant in the deal.
RXR Realty announced the execution of five leases at its property at 1330 Avenue of the Americas:
• GCA Savvian, an independent investment banking firm, renewed its lease for 10,400 s/f on the 28th floor of 1330 Avenue of the Americas. Agustus B. Field, IV of Cushman and Wakefield represented the tenant.
• Prime Finance, will relocate from 2,130 s/f on the 36th floor to 4,669 s/f. The transaction was handled in-house.
• Five Mile Capital Partners LLC, an alternative investment and asset management company, leased 8,565 s/f on the 6th floor. Michael Burlant of Cushman and Wakefield represented the tenant.
• Hentschel & Company, a boutique investment banking advisory firm , leased 4,748 s/f on the 5th floor. They were represented by Paul Kotcher of Brickman.
• BeaconLight Capital LLC, a financial investment advisory firm, renewed its lease for 3,715 s/f on the building’s 5th floor. Both parties were represented in-house.
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., exclusive leasing agent at Cedar Knolls Corporate Center, announced two new tenants have signed leases at the property located on 15 acres at 240 Cedar Knolls Road, at the crossroads of the Morristown-Parsippany office corridor. Jason Tenenbaum is heading the leasing team with Paul Giannone and Kevin Carton.
• p–value Communications, a medical communications firm serving the healthcare industry, committed to 8,380 s/f, relocating from a Parsippany address. Chris Conklin and JC Giordano from Jones Lang LaSalle served as tenant brokers.
• OLI Systems, a privately owned simulation technology firm serving chemical manufacturing and engineering service companies, relocated to 6,002 s/f at the property. Kathi Sica and John Negri from Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT represented the tenant in its relocation from Morris Plains.
National Realty & Development Corp announced three new deals have been signed totaling over 98,000s/fat Pohatcong Plaza in Phillipsburg, New Jersey. Pohatcong Plaza is a 562,000 s/f power center located at the intersection of Route 22 and Greenwich Road:
• Hobby Lobby, Marshall’s, and Home Goods will join the center’s roster occupying a redeveloped state-of-the-art building where Walmart operated before expanding to a supercenter early last year to NRDC’s adjoining Pohatcong Plaza II shopping center. Construction has commenced and the new tenants will open spring 2014. John Orrico, president of NRDC, made the announcement.
CBRE Group’s Westchester/Connecticut office announced three new leases at 700 Canal Street, a 90,000 s/f historic, waterfront office building located in Stamford, CT, where wnership, ClearRock Properties, has begun a multi-million dollar capital improvement campaign. The CBRE team of Brian Carcaterra, Michael McCall and Peter Hansenoversee the marketing of the asset. The recent leases included:
• A long-term lease 5,000 s/f lease of office space on the first floor by Sustainable America, Inc., a Stamford-based non-profit;
• Office workspace designer Red Thread committed to more than 4,000 s/fof space on the third floor in a long term lease transaction;
• Unger Publishing leased 2,278 s/f on the second floor, housing its corporate offices in in one of the building’s newly created pre-built suites that offer turnkey amenities.