Two Trees Management Company announced that DataVision, a computer and consumer electronics retailer, will relocate its flagship retail operation from Fifth Avenue and 39th to a 5,523 s/f space at Two Trees’ Jewelcor Building at 50 West 23rd Street in the Flatiron District. Dan Conlon, director of leasing for Two Trees Management, made the announcement. Robert Kunikoff, executive managing director and principal of Lee & Associates represented the tenant on a lease term for 10 years. Asking rent was $250 psf.
Five new tenants have signed leases totaling more than 17,000 s/f at TechCity. Cushman and Wakefield/Pyramid Brokerage Company serves as TechCity’s broker.:
• Hudson Valley Harvest will occupy 9,000 s/f in 72 Boices Lane. The company works with farms to provide local, traceable, transparent food of the highest quality to the Tri-State area.
•Visual Color Systems will occupy 4,000 s/f in 74 Boices Lane. The company has helped to create color control programs for food products, computer systems, office furniture, cosmetic packaging, automotive applications, medical instruments, and many more diverse applications.
• Centaur Properties, LLC, a New York City-based real estate firm, will be located in 60 Boices Lane;
• Coram CVS, a leader in the home infusion industry, serving 20,000 patients each month, will be located in 506 Enterprise Drive;
• Scrub Masters Plus Corp, a cleaning service, will be located in 505 Enterprise Drive.
Reckson, a Division of SL Green announced the following:
• Raneri, Light & Sarro PLLC leased 4,848 s/f at 150 Grand Street, White Plains, NY. Reckson was represented in-house by Clark Briffel, Vice President, Leasing
• Shadow Tree Capital Management leased 1,785 s/f at 7 Renaissance Square, White Plains, NY. Michael McCarthy, Cushman and Wakefield represented the tenant. Reckson was represented in-house by Clark Briffel.
• Studio Becker By Vic’s Kitchen Studio, Inc. leased 1,600 s/f at 150 Grand Street, White Plains, NY. Reckson was represented by Clark Briffel.
dd’s Discounts, a nationwide chain of off-price apparel and home fashion stores, has opened its first New Jersey location at Capitol Plaza in Ewing. The retailer occupies 20,000 s/f at key Mercer County shopping destination, according to Levin Management, exclusive leasing and managing agent for the 360,000-square-foot center. Michael Cohen, Levin’s vice-president of leasing, negotiated the long-term lease. Jonathan Rome and Richard Lipsky of CBRE/FAMECO served as tenant broker in the transaction.
Cushman & Wakefield has completed three office leases totaling nearly 18,800 s/f at 50 Parsippany Rd. in Parsippany, completing the lease-up of the 50,535 s/f class A office building. The firm’s Morristown-based team of Bill Brown and Jon Williams represented the owner, IBEW Local Union 102 Holding Corp:
• The Great American Insurance Group signed a long-term renewal for its 10,000 s/f offices. The tenant was represented by J.C. Giordano and Chris Conklin of JLL.
• Nicholas Pascarella & Co., a financial services and planning firm, signed a new lease for 6,576 s/f. Jon Williams of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
• Ellie Mae, a provider of enterprise-level automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, signed a new lease for 2,195 s/f. The tenant was represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s Morristown-based Josh Cohen.
NAI James E. Hanson facilitated a long-term, 13,350 s/f office lease at Fox Hollow Business Center, located at 3434 Route 22 West in Branchburg, N.J. The tenant, Cimquest Inc., which represents manufacturers of 3D printers, production systems, and design software, is relocating from a location in Bedminster. Vice presidents Barry Mayer and Arthur Hixson represented the tenant. The landlord is Normandy Fox Hollow LLC. With this lease, the building is now 100 percent occupied.
GHP Office Realty, LLC, has signed new leases totaling 4,850 s/fof office and retail space at 79 East Putnam Ave. The 18,000 s/f mixed use building, also known as the Outdoor Traders Building, located in downtown Greenwich, CT, is now 100% leased. Jamie Schwartz, Executive Vice President of GHP, represented the owner in the following transactions:
• Davidoff Cigar Lounge, LLC, teamed up Davidoff Lounge and The Tobacconist of Greenwich to open the first private cigar smoking experience in the heart of Greenwich, CT., leasing 2,650 s/f at the building. It will also have a 1,200 s/f member’s only room and conference room, art gallery and wine lockers for members. Ron Brien of Alliance Realty Group represented the Davidioff Cigar Lounge.
• Caanan & Company leased 1,114 s/f of office space on the second floor. Caanan & Company specializes in global Enterprise IT & Analytics and provides IT solutions for companies.
• Natalia Huang Piano Studio, LLC, a piano teaching school, rented 685 s/f on the second floor of the building for it second school. Its original school is located in Manhattan. Peter Simpson of Greenwich Land Company Inc. represented the tenant.
• Torrence Capital LLC, a financial investment firm, leased 551 s/f of office space on the second floor.
Reckson, a division of SL Green announced the following leases:
• Amenta/Emma Architects, P.C. leased 4,975 s/f at 1 Landmark Square, Stamford, CT. Reckson was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat, Senior Vice President, Leasing
• Titan Advisors, LLC, leased 16,315 s/f at 750 Washington Boulevard, Stamford, CT. Rick Rosencrans, JLL, represented the tanant. Reckson was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat.