ABS Partners Real Estate secured a 7,500 s/f lease at The Bushwick Generator for CartoDB, a cloud-based mapping, analysis and visualization engine that lets users build mobile and web applications. The deal marks the first lease for one of the pre-built spaces at the 100,000 s/f warehouse conversion project, located at 215 Moore Street in Bushwick. Ben Waller of ABS Partners Real Estate represented Heritage Equity Partners and Lichtenstein Group as the landlord in the CartoDB transaction, while Brian Gianci of Corbett and Dullea represented the tenant. Asking rents in the two-story building start at $50 per square foot.
Simone Healthcare Development Group, a division of Simone Development Companies, announced that Dr. Matthew Schulman, MD, PC, one of the nation’s most sought-after plastic surgeons, has leased 3,812 s/f of medical office space at the Park Avenue Medical Arts Center at 62 East 88th Street. Simone Healthcare Development recently completed a renovatio to enhance the property’s appeal to modern healthcare practices. Susann Eaton and Scott Bloom of Bloom Real Estate Group represented the tenant in the long-term lease, while Kathleen Caracappa and Paul Wexler of the Wexler Healthcare Properties Team at the Corcoran Group, exclusive leasing agent for the property, represented the owner. 4,213 s/f of ground floor professional space remains available at 62 East 88th Street.
Bussel Realty Corp. announced the following leases:
• N. Glantz & Son, LLC has leased 15,600 s/f at 107 Sunfield Avenue in Edison, a 31,600- s/f industrial facility. BRC Vice President Anthony Mircovich represented N. Glantz & Son, LLC. The owner, Summit Associates, was represented in-house.
• SR International Rock has leased 14,640 s/f at 7E Easy Street in Bridgewater, a 31,622 s/f industrial facility. BRC Vice Presidents James Hodgkins, Jordan Metz and Kevin Ranski were responsible for the transaction. Totaling 31,622 s/f, 7E Easy Street is located near I 287 and Route 22. he property offers 14-foot ceiling heights, two drive-ins, eight loading docks, 1,200 amps of electric power, and 25 parking spaces.
NAI James E. Hanson arranged the lease of a 2.9-acre paved parking lot located at 575 Avenue P in Newark, N.J. that is zoned for I-3 Heavy Industrial use and just .3 miles from the ports. Port Logistics Group agreed to the lease terms of Federal Business Centers, the property owner. NAI Hanson’s Barry Cohorsky, SIOR and James Kenah arranged the lease agreement on behalf of the land owner. The lot at 575 Avenue P is well lit and heavily fenced providing added security. Port Logistics Groups will utilize the lot for storage of port containers. The lots proximity to its Newark facility provides additional logistical efficiencies and resources.
Sitar Realty Company announced the following real estate transactions:
• The lease of 26,594 s/f of office space at 4 Paragon Way in Freehold, NJ from 4 Paragon Realty, LLC to NRG Home Solar. Ron Schrader Jr. was the salesperson in this transaction.
• The lease of 20,336 s/f of office space at 1320 Wyckoff Road in Wall, NJ from Mack-Cali to The County of Monmouth. Ron Schrader Sr. was the salesperson in this transaction.
• The lease of 19,617 s/f of office space at 1340 Campus Parkway in Wall, NJ from Monmouth Atlantic Realty to NRG Home Solar. Ron Schrader Jr. was the salesperson in this transaction.
• The lease of 15,000 s/f of industrial space at 1535 Center Park Drive in Charlotte, NC from Glacew North Carolina, LLC to NRG Home Solar. Ron Schrader Jr. was the salesperson in this transaction.
• The lease of 13,300 s/f of industrial space at 672 Fuller Road in Chicopee, Massachusetts from 672 Fuller, LLC to NRG Home Solar. Ron Schrader Jr. was the salesperson in this transaction.
• The lease of 10,000 sq. ft. of office space at 1 Schlechtweg Way in Freehold, NJ from 537 Associates, LLC to Lightbridge Franchise Company, LLC. Joseph Allegro was the salesperson in this transaction.
• The lease of 6,000 s/f of office space at 2805 Veterans Highway in Ronkonkoma, NY from 2805 Veterans LLC to NRG Home Solar. Ron Schrader Jr. was the salesperson in this transaction.
•The lease of 5,400 s/f of office space at 360 Avenue P in Newark, NJ from Preferred Freezer Services of Newark LLC to Immedicare, PA. David MacDowell, John Cranley and Bill Sitar Jr. were the salespeople in this transaction.
• The lease of 5,400 s/f of office space at 150 Bayway Avenue in Elizabeth, NJ from Preferred Freezer Services of Newark, LLC to P&S Transportation, Inc. David MacDowell and Bill Sitar Jr. were the salespeople in this transaction.
Jon Angel, president of Angel Commercial LLC, announced the long term lease of 6,561 s/f of office space at 480 Lordship Boulevard in Stratford. American Institute of Healthcare and Technology (AIHT) has leased the remaining space bringing the building to 100 percent occupancy. Angel represented both the tenant and the landlord in the lease negotiations.
Royal Properties, Inc. announced the following leases:
• Doctors Express Urgent Care has signed a lease for a 2,800 s/f free standing building at Center Seven at 607 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT. Doctors Express is a state-of-the-art urgent care center with physicians on-site every day, open every day with extended hours. Jeff Kintzer, Royal Properties, Inc. represented the landlord and Alicia Santella, CRA represented the tenant in this transaction.
• Device ER signed a lease for 2,200 s/f, also at Center Seven. Device ER will repair smartphone devices. Jeff Kintzer represented the landlord and Kerry Wood, Dartmouth Group, represented the tenant in this transaction.