Adams & Co. Real Estate, LLC, brokered six deals for a total of 14,588 s/f throughout Manhattan.
• A 2,844 s/f renewal at 317 East 34th St. for New York University. David Levy represented the tenant and landlord, 317 East 34th Street LLC. Asking rent was $60 psf for the medical offices.
• A 1,588 s/f renewal at 231 West 39th St. for LA DI DA Inc. James Buslik, and Jeff Buslik represented the tenant and landlord, 231/249 West 39 Street Associates. Asking rent was $35 psf for the showroom and office space.
• A 1,563 s/f renewal at 231 West 39th St. for Simpatico Corp. James Buslik and Jeff Buslik represented the tenant and landlord, 231/249 West 39 Street Associates. Asking rent was $35 s/f for this showroom and office space.
• A 1,563 s/f renewal at 1071 Avenue of the Americas for Joseph Industries, Inc. David Levy and Jeffery Schwartz represented the tenant and landlord, Ten Seventy One Associates.
• A 1,360 s/f renewal at 411 Fifth Avenue for Approach Textiles, Inc. David Levy represented the tenant and landlord, 411 Fifth Avenue Associates. Asking rent was $42 psf for the office space.
• An 814 s/f expansion and 4,856 s/f renewal at 110 West 40th St. for Wood, Witt, Dealy & Sons, Inc. David Levy and Brett Maslin represented the tenant and landlord, One Ten West Fortieth Associates. Asking rent was $48 psf for the office space.
Winoker Realty has brokered five office lease deals totaling over 26,000 S/F, according to Ira Z. Fishman, president. the transactions encompass:
• The entire 7,500 s/f fourth floor of 159 West 25th Street, which will be occupied by lingerie outfit Journelle, Inc. for a ten-year lease agreement. Howard Epstein represented the tenant, while the landlord represented itself.
• A 7,465 s/f sub-lease at 570 Lexington Avenue for investment bank Rodman & Co. The company has already taken occupancy of the space, where it will remain through April 2016. Corey Abdo represented the landlord, and Keith Cody of CBRE represented vacating former tenant Volvo, the multinational commercial vehicle manufacturer.
• Two 4,340 s/f office suites on the 10th floor of 276 Fifth Ave., to be occupied by Ocean & Coastal Engineering, P.C., a Dutch-American company specializing in engineering development, for a five-year and five-month term. Winoker’s Elliot Klein brokered the deal on behalf of the landlord, while the tenant was represented by Dan Chillemi of City Commercial Real Estate.
• A 2,500 s/f space at 381 Fifth Avenue for Urban Angler, an outdoor active-equipment manufacturer that specializes in fishing gear. The landlord was represented in this ten-year lease by Elliot Klein, and Urban Angler was represented by Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s Barbara Craig.
Roberto Guilbet, pricipal broker of Inwood Property Group Inc. completed a lease at 815 W 181st Street, New York. The property consists of 1,000 s/f of retail space. Asking rents were $66 psf. The new tenant will be a deli / grocery operator. Guilbet represented both landlord and tenant in the transaction.