Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group recently held its annual awards celebration recognizing the company’s industry-leading performance in 2013. At the event, Corcoran Sunshine President Kelly Kennedy Mack announced that the organization sold a grand total of $3.2 billion in new residential development in 2013. Corcoran Sunshine broke several records in 2013 as well, with an average sales price of $4.3 million and average price per square foot of $2,365, both the highest in company history.
“We have truly solidified our position as the strongest new development organization in the market,” Mack said to the more than 100 Corcoran Sunshine employees in attendance. “You are passionate, committed, and deliver the absolute best for our clients and the company every day of the year.” The celebration was held at The Griffin in the Meatpacking District.
A complete list of the 2013 award winners:
- Sales Team of the Year was presented to the 56 Leonard Sales Team. 56 Leonard was the top-selling building within the Corcoran Sunshine portfolio with a 2013 sales volume of approximately $1 billion, making it the highest grossing building in the history of Downtown Manhattan. The award was presented by President Kelly Kennedy Mack to Elizabeth Unger, Danika Dorsey, Yejin Berman, and Maxwell Joice.
- Deal of the Year was presented to the 515 East 72 Sales Team, comprised of Joanie Schumacher, Cathy Kim, Liliane David, and Angela Babel.The award, presented by Managing Director Elaine Diratz, recognized the team’s efforts in the sale of 8 residences to one buyer to create two sprawling combinations.
- The Corcoran Sunshine Innovation Award recognizes strategic thinking, creativity, and insight, and was presented by Senior Managing Director James Lansill to Megan Flynn, Project Director, for her outstanding work on The Greenwich Lane, which has reached more than 40% sold in less than four months at an average price of over $3,500 per square foot.
- In the spirit of Judy Banham, a founding member of The Sunshine Group, Marketing Manager Miriam Blocker was presented with The Judy Banham Memorial Award for her unwavering optimism, relentless dedication, and unparalleled tact.
- Administrator of the Year was presented to Maxwell Joice for his exemplary work with the sales team, buyers, and the brokerage community at 56 Leonard .