The CENTURY 21 brand advertised during the Super Bowl for the first time last year.
This year, their commercial will be broadcast in the third quarter, during the game’s first commercial break after halftime.
The brand will also sponsor an hour-long pre-game show and air ads eight times prior to kick-off.
Here’s an overview of their survey findings:
• 84 percent of Americans will watch the game this year in their home, a friend’s home or a family member’s home.
• 46 percent of U.S. males indicated that aside from holidays and birthdays, the Big Game is their favorite reason to get together with family and friends at someone’s home.
• Some 22 percent of 18-34 year olds are likely to call in sick to work the next day after a Big Game house party (14 percent will be male compared to 9 percent female).
• 76 percent of Americans will watch the game at home in their pajamas or comfortable clothes.
• Snack foods, such as chips and dip, lead the menu choice, with 22 percent of the vote for the best party food. Sweets, such as cookies and brownies, only drew in two percent of the vote.
• 23 percent of Americans in the warm-weathered South indicated grilled specialties such as hamburgers and hot dogs are the best foods, compared to only 12 percent of those from the chilly Northeast.
• It’s all about big screens. 52 percent of U.S. adults said the quality of the television is a critical factor to throwing a successful party.
• 36 percent of viewers will use media devices other than their television to supplement the game experience. Of them, 42 percent will be doing so to check sports news apps on their phone or tablet for breaking, behind-the-scene commentary.
• During the game, the leading topic of conversation is the game itself (30%).
The survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Interactive on behalf of Century 21.