Massey Knakal Realty Services announced the following exclusive sale assignments:
• Two office co-operative units at 134 West 26th Street in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood. The units combine for approximately 3,000 rentable square feet and have an asking price of $2,250,000. Originally constructed in 1911, the building is located in the Midtown
South office market. The Chelsea Arts Building caters to a mixture of professional tenants and owners and occupants. Brock Emmetsberger is exclusively marketing the units.
• A mixed-use building at 28 East 14th Street in Manhattan’s East Village neighborhood. The asking price is $30,000,000.The five-story building contains 11,875 square feet and consists of a ground floor retail unit and eight residential units, all of which are free market. James Nelson is exclusively marketing the property along with Matthew Nickerson.
• A development site at 1907-1909 Atlantic Avenue in the Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn. The asking price is $3,000,000. The site contains approximately 33,763 buildable square feet on a 145 x 90 ft. irregular lot. It consists of three lots, of which two are currently vacant and one includes an existing single-story structure. This property is being marketed exclusively by Michael Amirkhanian.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates (KDA) announced the following sale assignments:
• The sale of a 19,300 s/f, warehouse at 405-415 Barretto Street in the Hunts Point neighborhood of the Bronx, NY. Robert Klein of Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates is the broker handling the exclusive listing. The 19,300 s/f property is divided into three interconnecting buildings, offering varying square-footage – 11,388 s/f, a 7,912 s/f section with a 2,000 s/f mezzanine, and 8,600 s/f spread across a second and third floor. The building has 25-foot ceilings, three drive-in overhead doors, one exterior loading dock, and three overhead cranes. The second and third stories house executive offices, as well as conference and drafting rooms.
• 58-44 Maurice Avenue, a 20,000 s/f property in the Maspeth section of Queens, NY. The KDA team of Grant Dolgin and Dmitri Gourianov are the brokers handling the exclusive listing. The one-story building totaling 20,000 s/f offers a 14,000 s/f ground floor plus two, 3,000 s/f mezzanine/office spaces.
• The sale of 1630 George Street, a 7,500 s/f property in the Ridgewood section of Queens, NY. Joel Kohn of KDA is handling the listing. The property offers tenants 7,500 s/f of additional land. Other building amenities include one drive-in door, a 750 s/f office space, gas heat, skylights, and 15-foot ceilings.
TerraCRG has been retained as the exclusive agent for the sale of the waterfront development site at 2433 Knapp Street. Ofer Cohen, Melissa DiBella Warren, Dan Marks, Peter Matheos, Michael Hernandez, and Joseph Terzi are representing the seller and have presented the property with an asking price of $2,300,000. The 78,000 s/f vacant waterfront residential building sits on the Shell Bank Creek of Sheepshead Bay. 53,000 s/f of the site is below the median high water line, therefore 25,000 s/f is usable for residential development. Current proposed plans call for a three story, 24,048 SF building consisting of 18 residential units with 18 outdoor parking space and 36 boat slips.
Ariel Property Advisors has been retained as the exclusive agent to market a long-term ground lease development opportunity on a block-through property in Harlem. The development site consists of 256-258 West 125th Street across from the Apollo Theater, and 243-249 West 124th Street where the Pabst beer garden was located in the early 20th century. Shimon Shkury, Victor Sozio, Michael A. Tortorici, and Josh Berkowitz are requesting proposals for the opportunity, which offers up to 108,994 buildable square feet for a mixed-use building with inclusionary housing. The existing structure on 125th Street spans approximately 30,000 square feet above grade and also has approximately 15,000 square feet of usable space in the basement. The property is currently occupied by a retail tenant on the ground floor and one tenant in the basement. Both spaces can be
ERG Property Advisors announced the following exclusive assignments:
• A residential apartment building located at 1125 Morris Avenue in the Bronx. The asking price is $600,000. The property contains five free market apartment units that encompass approximately 5,832 square feet. The property sits on a lot of approximately 3,500 s/f.
• A three-building portfolio at 450, 454, and 458 East 144th Street in the Bronx. The asking price is $7,200,000. The portfolio consists of three residential buildings that encompass a total of approximately 40,262 square feet. The buildings consist of 37 apartment units combined along with three commercial units combined. One of the buildings is newly constructed and includes parking space. Sal Zangari and Matthew Murphy are handling the assignment.