Adams & Co. Real Estate completed a 1,981 s/f expansion for International Intimate Holdings, Inc at 34 West 33rd Street. The company’s subsidiary, Bon Bebe, currently utilizes a 10,197 s/f ninth-floor space in the building, which is also known as The Childrenswear Center, and will add 1,981 s/f of extra showroom and office space on the third floor. David Levy and Brett Maslin of Adams & Co. represented the tenant and the landlord, Arcade Building Associates. Asking rent was $66 per square foot.
MFM Properties LLC, owner of The Haymarket Building at 135 West 29th street, has signed a three-year lease for 1,200 s/f of office space with Photo Uno Inc. Asking price owas $48.00 psf. PhotoUno is a NYC-based digital photography school. Ilan Mosery represented MFM Properties in the lease transaction. Corporate Real Estate Solutions represented the tenant. The Haymarket Building is a 12-story property equipped with security cameras throughout, two new passenger elevators, newly renovated lobby with 24/7 security staff.
Brian Pinnola, principal of NAI Long Island, has completed a lease deal for 152-31 134th Avenue in Jamaica, NY. The 8,434 s/f space is part of the Seagis JFK LLC portfolio of 43 office and warehouse properties at JFK Airport, for which NAI Long Island is the exclusive leasing agent. The building’s new tenant is Jewel Human Services, which provides much needed assistance and care to individuals who are mentally challenged and have behavioral issues.
Sabre Real Estate Group LLC arranged a lease in a newly constructed Clinton Hill, Brooklyn, building on behalf of European Waxing Center. The franchised hair-removal salon will occupy a 1,450 s/f storefront at 531 Myrtle Ave., a new 27-apartment, 5-story, mixed-use building developed by Greystone Property Development Corp. directly opposite the Pratt Institute. Sabre principal Scott Sher represented the tenant. The new development, called Myrtle Plaza, was constructed on the site of a shuttered White Castle drive-thru.
Anthony Mircovich, vice president, of Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC), completed over 25,223 square feet of industrial transactions. The leases included the following:
• 10,000 s/f industrial lease transaction at 2216 Hamilton Boulevard in South Plainfield, New Jersey with Century Marketing LLC.
• 5,200 s/f industrial lease at 6 Ivanhoe Place in Bridgewater, New Jersey with Central New Jersey Liquidators.
• 5,023 s/f industrial lease at 1000 King Georges Road, Unit 3 in Fords, New Jersey with Vertex Diagnostics LLC.
• 5,000 s/f industrial lease at 280 Lincoln Boulevard in Middlesex, New Jersey with Ultimate Home Services.
CBRE Group, Inc. announced that Ronald Volk, vice president, represented shared office space provider WorkSocial in the signing of a 6,000 s/f lease at 111 Town Square Place, a 15-story, Class A office tower in Jersey City. The location provides tenants with quick access to retail and dining options, as well as the Newport PATH and Light Rail stations, which allow for a convenient commute to and from all parts of Jersey City and Manhattan.
NAI James E. Hanson brokered the lease for 5,350 s/f of retail space located at 37-39 South Washington Avenue in Bergenfield, New Jersey. Darren Lizzack, MSRE, and Randy Horning, MSRE, represented the landlord, SKS Investment, LLC in the lease to Church of God Ministry of Jesus Christ International. The one-story retail space, formerly built out as a bank, is located in Bergenfield’s Central Business District. It offers access to Routes 80, 4, 17 and the Palisades Interstate Parkway.
Sitar Realty Company, Iselin, New Jersey announced the following real estate sales transactions:
• Three office leases totaling 15,615 s/f at 242 Old New Brunswick Road, Piscataway: Saint Peter’s Healthcare System leased 8,071 s/f; ABM Janitorial Services Northeast leased 5,394 s/f; and MLB Residential Lending leased 2,150 s/f. Robert Bogash and Douglas Sitar brokered the leases.
• NRG Home Solar leased 12,739 s/f of industrial space at 2350 Route 34, Wall from Sudler Iorio LLC. Ronald Schrader Jr. brokered the lease.
• 6,000 s/fof industrial space at 1717 Route 34, Wall was leased to Brian’s Auto Mall from Wall Herald Corp. Robert JanTausch and Douglas Sitar were the brokers in this transaction.
• The lease of 5,000 s/f of industrial space at 11 Worlds Fair Drive, Somerset from First Industrial Realty Trust to HUS Industrial Realty Trust. Robert Bogash and John Cranley were the brokers.
• The lease of 4,845 s/f of office space at 2 Research Way, Princeton from National Business Parks to Guardian Life. Gregg Nowell brokered the lease.
• The lease of 2,520 s/f of industrial space at 60 Northampton, Toms River from Benn Associates to B. Oliver Designs. Helena Loelius was the broker.
• The lease of 2,400 s/f of office space at 230 Christian Street, Cranford from 1084 Springfield Associates, LLC to New York Sugar Trade Laboratory, Inc. Robert Bogash and David MacDowell were the brokers.
• The lease of 1,975 s/f of office space at 76 South Orange Avenue, South Orange from South Orange Property, LLC to Gray Tree, LLC. Robert Giordano brokered the lease.
• Blue Star Multemedia leased 1,800 s/f of office space at 701 Cookman Avenue, Asbury Park from Newell Associates in a deal negotiated by Les Wulach.
• Ninanne Norris Interiors leased 1,700 s/f of industrial space at 2400 Belmar Boulevard, Wall from Woodlake Liquors, Inc. in a deal brokered by Ronald Schrader Jr.
• The lease of 1,680 s/f of office space at 1 Cragwood Drive, South Plainfield from Navika Capital Group, LLC to Adecco USA, Inc. Robert Giordano was the broker.
• The lease of 1,300 s/f of office space at 340 North Avenue, Cranford from Northside Realty Company to Demian & Co., LLC. Robert Bogash was the broker.
• The lease of 1,125 s/f of office space at 6 Moyse Place, Edison from Rufolo Property Management, Inc. to McKinsol Consulting Inc. Robert JanTausch was the broker.
Kubtec Medical Imaging of Milford, Connecticut, has leased a 10,216 s/f facility at 111 Research Drive in Stratford, Connecticut. The company is expanding its operation to better service customers and will relocate its manufacturing, research, support and commercial departments to the new facility in December. In addition to the lease agreement, a purchase option for the property has also been arranged. Jon Angel, president of Angel Commercial, represented the landlord in the transaction. Bruce Wettenstein, SIOR and partner with Vidal/Wettenstein, represented the tenant.
Choyce Peterson negotiated a 2,807 s/f office lease on behalf of Hi-Link Technology Group. Jasmine Hodgson, vice president and John Hannigan, principal, represented Hi-Link, which moved its headquarters to 60 Long Ridge Road, Stamford, from 76 Progress Drive, Stamford. The new space includes an open floor plan and a flexible bullpen area for their rotating sales staff.