This week’s leases under 10,000 s/f:
Arthur Spitalnick of the Kaufman Organization, brokered two deals totaling 13,396 s/f:
• Lu Thai Textile, a publicly traded men’s shirt manufactuer based in Shanghai, signed a signed a seven-year, 3,771 s/f lease at 1450 Broadway. The new location will house offices and serve as the company’s first showroom in the U.S. Asking rent was $70 psf. Spitalnick represented the tenant and Mitch Konsker, Jonathan Fanuzzi and Benjamin Bass of Jones Lang Lasalle represented the landlord, the ZAR Group.
• MetroLoft Management, a real estate development and management company , signed a four-year, 9,625 s/f sub-lease at 5 Hanover Square. The space is fully furnished and features private offices and conference rooms. Asking rent was $32 psf. Spitalnick represented the sub-landlord, the Boys and Girls Club of America, and Philip Metzidakis of The Jansizian Group represented the tenant.
Indus Architect has signed a new lease at 80 Broad Street, occupying approximately 2,240 s/f on the 16th Floor for a seven-year term. The forensic architectural firm was represented by Jovan Johnson of Fountain Realty Group. Hal Stein, Todd Stracci and Adam Leshowitz of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord, Savanna.
Kalmon Dolgin Affiliates (KDA) arranged a 1,850 s/f ong-term lease for Arrogant Swine, a North Carolina-style barbecue restaurant, at 173/175 Morgan Avenue in the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn, NY. Jacques Wadler and Vincent Lopez represented the tenant and the landlord, Meisel-Peskin Co, Inc. This is Arrogant Swine’s first brick and mortar restaurant.
GHP Office Realty signed an 8,161 s/f, ten-year lease with ENT and Allergy Associates on the sixth floor of 145 Huguenot Street, New Rochelle. Jamie Schwartz represented the owner. Laurence London of Laurence London & Co., LLC represented the medical practice.
Jonathan J. Dean, senior vice president at Helmsley Spear, announced the following new lease at 55 Broadway:
• Zazoom, LLC, an internet based news program, signed a new lease for 5,521 s/f on a portion of the 8th Floor for a 28-month term. Helmsley Spear represented the Landlord, Gallen Technology Solutions, Inc., while Stephen Chasanoff of Colliers International represented the tenant.
Dr. Richard Hittman, associate broker at City Connections Realty, represented the tenant in a new lease for office space in Tribeca. The 2,000 s/f space with a ground floor entrance, ada accessible, will be used as a doctor’s office. The 20-year lease includes a four-month rent abatement for build out construction time.
Norman Bobrow & Company announced that United Security NYC, a hardware store, signed a 10-year lease for 2,000 s/f at 8-10 Avenue B on the Lower East Side. The terms of the lease were not disclosed. David Tordjman of Norman Bobrow & Company, represented the tenant and Yesim Ak of Misrahi Realty represented the landlord, the Lower East Side Manhattan Housing Association.
Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered ten deals for a total of 13,472 s/f at 10 West 33rd St. David Levy, principal, represented the tenant and landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates:
• A 3,278 s/f new lease for YM Accessories, INC. Asking rent was $44 psf.
• A 2,350 s/f renewal for Alliance Wholesale Corp. for general office as well as a showroom space .
• A 1,371 s/f renewal for Colombino Headwear, Inc. Asking rent was $47 psf.
• A 1,112 s/f renewal for Straw Studios, LLC. Asking rent was $52 psf.
• A 1,090 s/f renewal for Summer Rio Corp. Asking rent was $44 psf.
• A 962 s/f renewal for Intercontinental Leathern Industries, Inc. at $52 psf. Intercontinental will use the space as executive and general offices as well as a showroom space for wearing accessories.
• An 882 s/f renewal for I Love Accessories, Inc.
• An 866 s/f new lease for Sand N Sun Accessories, Ltd. Asking rent was $44 psf.
• An 843 s/f renewal for Lemberger & Taubman, Inc. at $44 per square foot.
• A 718 s/f new lease for CMD Handbags INC. Asking rent was $42 per square foot.
Milbrook Properties, Ltd. announced the following leases:
• Prompt Care MD of Farmingdale, PLLC , leased 5,000 s/f in its shopping center in Farmingdale, Long Island. The lease agreement is for 10 years. This deal was co-brokered with CBRE.
• A 10 year lease for 3,610 s/f in its shopping center in Spring Valley, New York. The deal was struck with Oshkosh B’Gosh and the 10 year term includes 2 – 5 year options. This deal was co–brokered with Strategic Retail Advisors, Inc.
• A 5-year lease for 1,150 s/f with Edible Arrangements in its shopping center in Lake Ronkonkoma, Long Island.
• A 10-year lease for 1,825 s/f in its shopping center in Bayshore, Long Island. The agreement was reached with European Wax Center. The deal was co-brokered with Ripco Real Estate.
Reckson, a Division of SL Green announced the following:
•The Law Offices of Mary A. Miller, PC, leased 1,470 s/f at 520 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY. Brian Carcaterra and Michael McCall, CBRE, represented the tenant. Reckson was represented in-house by Clark Briffel.
• Land & Buildings Investment Management LLC, leased 3,803 s/f at 1 Landmark Square Stamford, CT. Reckson was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat.
• Home Team Marketing LLC, leased 5.016 s/f at 5 international Drive. Ethan Rice, Jones Lang LaSalle, represented the tenant. Reckson was represented in-house by Robert Swierbut.