Adams & Co. Real Estate announced the following leases:
* The Women’s City Club of New York has signed a 1,202-square-foot lease at 110 West 40th Street. The non-profit will utilize part of the 22nd floor for its executive offices. David Levy and Brett Maslin of Adams & Co. represented the landlord, One Ten West Fortieth Associates and also the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent in the transaction was $75 per square foot.
* The Laser and Skin Surgery Center of New York Management Corporation has renewed and expanded its footprint for total 33,381-square-foot lease at 317 East 34th Street. The expansion portion was 3,000 square feet. David Levy represented the landlord, 317 East 34th Street LLC while Michael Blue of Avison Young New York represented the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent in the transaction was $72 per square foot.
* The New York University School of Medicine, an administrative unit of NYU, has renewed its 5,298-square-foot lease at 317 East 34th Street. David Levy represented both the landlord, 317 East 34th Street LLC and also the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent in the transaction was $75 per square foot.
* Award-winning toy company, Melissa & Doug, has renewed its 5,194-square-foot office and showroom lease at 411 5th Avenue, known as The Fashion Accessories Center. David Levy represented both the landlord, 411 Fifth Avenue Associates and also the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent in the transaction was $60 per square foot.
* Fashion accessories company, I. Shalom & Co. Inc., has renewed its 10,996-square-foot, full-floor lease at 411 5th Avenue, known as The Fashion Accessories Center. David Levy represented both the landlord, 411 Fifth Avenue Associates and also the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent in the transaction was $60 per square foot.
The Cresa advisory team of Thomas Sullivan, David Danick and Elisa Tsai has arranged the first Manhattan office for New Land Capital, LLC at One Grand Central Plaza, aka 60 East 42nd Street. The real estate private equity fund, has leased a 4,500 s/f office on the 21st floor of the building. Currently headquartered in Flushing, Queens, New Land Capital also maintains a fully staffed satellite office in Beijing. Representing the landlord were Julie M. Christiano and Leslie Nadel of ESRT, along with Jamie Jacobs, William G. Cohen, and Brittany Silver of Newmark Knight Frank. The lease term is seven years and the asking rent was $63 psf.
Helmsley Spear represented Burgher Gray LLP, a boutique corporate and real estate law firm, in its renewal and expansion at 1350 Broadway. The firm exapnded from 3,460 s/f into 8,266 s/f. The firm signed a 10-year lease. Helmsley Spear’s Rene Hamilton represented the tenant and Shanae Ursini represented the landlord in the lease expansion and extension. 1350 Broadway is a 25-story, 400,000 s/f office and retail building directly across from Macy’s flagship store. The property is owned by Empire State Realty Trust.
The Kaufman Organization announced the following leases:
• Tech firm, ActiveViam has signed a 9,719 s/f lease at 550 Seventh Avenue. The firm will use the full 19th floor for its general offices. Michael Heaner and Sam Stein of The Kaufman Organization, represented the landlord, The Alder Group, while Kelly Broderick of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent was $60 psf.
• Stoney Clover Lane, an upscale customizable accessories and lifestyle brand, signed a 7,500 s/f full-floor lease at Kaufman’s 236 Fifth Avenue in NoMad. Stoney Clover Lane will occupy the full ninth floor. Grant Greenspan and Jared Sternberg of Kaufman represented the landlord, The Kaufman Organization. Thomas Mahl and Adam Henick of Current Real Estate Advisors represented the new tenant.
• Stylitics, a digital visual outfitting and styling solutions provider for the world’s top retailers and brands, signed a 7,500 s/f full-floor lease at 236 Fifth Avenue. Stylitics will utilize the full sixth floor for its New York offices. Grant Greenspan, and Jared Sternberg of Kaufman represented the landlord. JD Cohen, Jarad Winter and William Cohen represented Stylitics.
Savitt Partners announced that three new TAMI tenants have committed to leases at 530 Seventh Avenue. Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz negotiated the new office transactions at the property on behalf of the ownership.
• Tubi, the largest premium, ad-supported video-on-demand service launched in Australia, will occupy 2,200 s/f of office space for its US headquarters on the 28th floor of the property.
• Delta Connects, an engineering IT firm, inked a 1,700 s/f lease. The firm will relocate its operations from co-working space in the Penn Station market to a state-of-the-art built space with meeting room, private office and kitchen pantry.
• Fantasy sports platform Boom Fantasy committed to 1,700 s/f direct lease for office space. Boom Fantasy previously occupied space at 530 Seventh Avenue via a sublease.
SJP Properties announced that Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC (CSG) is relocating and expanding its occupancy within 11 Times Square, moving to an 8,191 s/f office on the 34th floor of the 1.1 million-square-foot Class A commercial tower. CSG expanded its footprint into New York in 2016, taking roughly 5,000 s/f of space on the 31st Floor of 11 Times Square. The entrance to CSG’s new office will be located directly off the elevators on the southern side of the 34th floor, complete with aesthetic finishes mirroring those on the 31st floor – such as open ceilings and perimeter office installation. The office itself will be built-out by SJP Project Solutions, SJP’s third-party construction management division, with an expected delivery of May 2020.
RD Management is welcoming America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses to Harriman Commons, a 706,230 S/F regional power center located in Monroe/Woodbury, NY. The 4,320 s/f space sits among other tenants including Walmart, Target, Home Depot, BJ’s Wholesale, Best Buy, Home Goods, and PetSmart, and is expected to open between the second and third quarter of this year. Thomas Mirandi from RD Management represented the landlord and Jonathan LaPat, SRS Real Estate Partners. Matt Goldstein, Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. Harriman Commons is located in Orange County at Route 17/6 and Route 32. The center is near Woodbury Common Premium Outlets and averages about 36,300 cars of traffic daily.