Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered four deals for a total of 5,635 S/F. Dave Levy and Brett Maslin completed the following transactions:
• An 1,814 s/f renewal for Brosur II Wholesale Inc. at 48 West 37th Street. Levy and Maslin represented the tenant and landlord, Forty Eight Thirty Seven Associates. Asking rent was $180,000 per year.
• A 1,750 s/f lease renewal for Haddad International LLC at 10 West 33rd Street. Levy and Maslin represented the tenant and landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates. Asking rent was $48 per square foot.
• A 1,070 square-foot lease renewal for Winnitex America Inc. at 110 West 40th Street. Levy and Maslin represented the tenant and landlord, One Ten West Fortieth Associates. Asking rent was $48 psf.
• A 1,001 s/f new lease for US Legwork LLC at 10 West 33rd Street. Levy and Maslin represented the tenant and landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates. Asking rent was $48 per square foot.
Brown Gavalas & Fromm LLP will relocate to ATCO Properties & Management’s 555 Fifth Avenue. The law firm has taken a 5-year, 4,031 s/f lease comprising a portion of the 3rd floor at the LEED Silver certified office building. Peter Goldich, Managing Director of ATCO Brokerage Services represented the landlord in-house in negotiations, while Greg Taubin, Executive Managing Director of Savills Studley, represented the tenant in the transaction. Currently 12,009 s/f of office space in two units are available for lease in the building. In addition, a 3,291 s/f ground floor retail space located between Barnes & Noble and Tommy Bahama is also available for lease.
Peter Tuttman, Executive Managing Director/Principal of Lee & Associates NYC, has arranged a 10-year lease for 5,832/f on the 7th floor of 648 Broadway for Big Beach Films. The production company behind such independent favorites as Little Miss Sunshine, Sunshine Cleaning and Safety Not Guaranteed will move to the full-floor space in February 2015. The building’s owner, Franmar Infants Wear Inc., is managed by Sierra Real Estate LLC, an affiliate of Lee NYC. Asking rent was $65 psf.
Andiamo Partners, a technology staffing and consulting firm, will relocate to 17 STate Street. The company has signed a 6,668 s/f lease comprising a portion of the 8th floor at the 42-story tower across from Battery Park. The transaction was brokered by Savills Studley. A team of Savills Studley brokers consisting of Oliver Petrovic and Marc R. Shapses represented the tenant in the 10-year transaction. AJ Camhi, Ryan Silverman, and Steve Morrows represented the building’s ownership, RFR Realty, in-house.
Place Showroom, a Los Angeles-based company that nurtures emerging fashion brands, renewed and expanded its lease at 530 Seventh Avenue. The fashion showroom expanded by 1,800 s/f into 5,200 s/f on the 22nd loor. This marks Place Showroom’s second expansion within the property. Michael Schoen of Savitt Partners represented Place in this transaction while Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz acted on behalf of the ownership.
Marvin Hartman, Executive Vice President at Pliskin Realty & Development recently brokered three new leases of retail space:
• A 10-year lease for 1,600 s/f at 611 Merrick Avenue, East Meadow, New York for Dr. John Zaso, pediatrician. The owner of the property is East Meadow Stores, Inc. Hartman represented both parties.
• A 3-year lease for 1,400 s/f at 721 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY for Weight Watchers. The owner of the property is New Hyde Park Stores, Inc. Hartman represented both parties.
• A 10-year lease for 1,050 s/f at 783 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY for Giancarlo’s Gourmet Butcher. The owner of the property is New Hyde Park Stores, Inc. Hartman represented both parties.