Friedman Roth Realty’s Joshua Banilivy has been retained on an exclusive basis for the following assignments:
• 2381 Belmont Avenue in the Bronx is a newly constructed six-story mixed use elevator building located in the Fordham section of the Bronx. The property is comprised of 7 two bedrooms and two ground floor commercial units. The property benefits from a 421A tax abatement which expires in 2034. The asking price is $2.425 million.
• 788-792 Fairmount Place in the Bronx is a 75-foot wide development site bounded by Marmion and Prospect Avenue. The property is being sold with approved plans. The plans call for a seven story elevator building across 23,729sqft. The asking price is $1.7 million.
• 122, 133-135,,139 S 4th Avenue, 14 E 1st, 143 W 2nd Street is a 30,100 s/f retail/commercial portfolio located in Mt. Vernon NY. Three of the properties are situated on S 4th Avenue, which is Mt. Vernon main retail corridor. All tenants are responsible for their own utilities. The asking price is $2.5 million.
Cushman & Wakefield announced the following sales:
• 218 East 61st Street, a four-story, mixed-use property in the Treadwell Farms neighborhood of the Upper East Side. The final closing price was $6,150,000. Cushman & Wakefield’s Will Conrad in partnership with Olshan Realty led the marketing efforts on behalf of the seller, Teri Betesh. The property was purchased by Justin Derfner. With a location offering a quiet escape from fast-paced Manhattan lifestyle, the property is comprised of two floors of commercial space, two floors of residential space, and a private, well-manicured rear garden. The upstairs residential portion features three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a new galley kitchen. The commercial space is perfectly suited for medical or government use, and is currently occupied by a periodontist practice, vacating this year.
• 25-79 31st Street, a 19,715 buildable s/f development site in Astoria, Queens. The final closing price is $4,600,000, or $233 per buildable square foot. Cushman & Wakefield’s Stephen R. Preuss represented the seller, 31st Street South, LLC, in the transaction. The property was purchased by Joseph Grgas. 25-79 31st Street has fully approved plans in place for a seven-story mixed-use building of approximately 29,204 gross building square feet and approximately 19,715 square-feet of ZFA. The building will consist of one commercial/community facility space, and 23 residential units. The residential units are made up of a mix of eleven 1-bedroom, ten 1.5 bedroom and two 2-bedroom units. The building will be complete with below grade private parking, a sky deck, gym, bike storage and private outdoor space in every unit.