THIS WEEK’S LEASES UNDER 10,000 S/F:
Adams & Co. Real Estate, LLC, completed a 4,574 s/f renewal deal for the shoe wholesaler, United Footwear Group at
The Fashion Accessory Center at 10 West 33rd Street. The company will continue using its partial eighth-floor space as a showroom and office for an additional four years. David Levy, principal, represented both the tenant and the landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates. Asking rent for the space was approximately $54 psf. United Footwear Group has been headquartered at 10 West 33rd Street for nearly 20 years and has more than doubled its footprint in the building during that time. United Footwear Group is shoe and accessory wholesaler for women. The company’s products are distributed throughout the U.S.
Lee & Associates BQLI announced that Bradley Diamond arranged a 10-year lease for Dollar Tree at 152 Middle Neck Road, between Kensington Gate and Cedar Drive. The tenant has taken immediate occupancy of the 10,200 s/f space that was previously a Rite Aid. It is centrally located near the Great Neck Long Island Rail Road stop, and neighboring businesses include DeFranco Spagnolo Salon, Bow Tie Squire Cinemas, and Ralph’s Italian Ices. Daniel Glazer of RIPCO Real Estate Corp. represented the tenant with colleague Thomas Rettaliata.
Jeff Yi, associate broker with Halstead Property, announced that Seoul Broadcasting System USA Inc. signed a lease for 1,108 s/f of office space at 14 Penn Plaza, Suite #1006. The landlord is 14 So. Williamsport Holdings LLC. The term is 10 years 3 months.
Royal Properties, Inc. announced the following leases:
• AutoZone has signed a 10-year lease with options for 7,225 s/f at 218 Route 59 in Airmont, NY. AutoZone has over 6,000 stores throughout the US, Mexico and Brazil. 218 Route 59 is a 12,391 s/f retail development situated on the corner of Route 59 and Airmont Road in Airmont, NY. Neighboring Retailers include Verizon, ShopRite, CVS, Outback Steakhouse. David Landes represented the landlord in this transaction.
• Vails Gate Nail Salon & Spa has signed a 10-year lease for 3,790 s/fat Big V Towne Centre located at 374 Windsor Highway in Vails Gate, NY. Big V is a 242,000 s/f shopping center located near the five corners intersection. Scott Meshil of Royal Properties, Inc. represented both the landlord the tenant in this transaction.
Sitar Realty Company announced the following real estate lease transactions:
• The lease of 20,000 s/f of warehouse and retail space at 2001 Highway 34 South, Wall by H2, LLC from DNV Concepts. Brian Schrader and Helena Loelius handled this transaction.
• The lease of 15,200 s/f of retail space at 231 Route 35, Eatontown by Petco Animal Supplies Stores, Inc. from LGR Associates, LP. Helena Loelius and Trista Ricciardelli handled this transaction.
•The sublease of 13,862 s/f of office space at One Riverfront Plaza, Newark by Walsh Pizzi O’Reilly Falanga, LLP from Squire Patton Boggs, LLP. William Sitar Sr. and Bill Sitar Jr. handled transaction.
• The lease of 6,334 s/f of retail space at 920-950 Hamilton Street, Franklin Township by Total Renal Care, Inc. from Franklin Court Management. Robert Bogash and Douglas Sitar handled this transaction.
• The lease of a 6,000 s/f industrial building at 1717 Highway 34, Wall by Trinity Processing, LLC from Wall Herald Corp. Robert JanTausch and Douglas Sitar handled this transaction.
• The lease of 5,508 s/f of retail space at 319-345 Route 46, Parsippany by Flynn & O’Hara Uniform, Inc. from Jolly 46, LLC. Helena Loelius handled this transaction.
• Two leases of 5,000 s/f and 3,217 s/f of retail space at 2080 West County Line Road, Jackson by Brenda’s of Brooklyn and Safer Orthodontics, LLC, respectively, from Whalepond Development LP. Giorgio Vasilis was the broker.
• The lease of 3,500 s/f of flex space at 839 East Elizabeth Avenue, Linden to Ever Lopez from Tri-Points Trust. Bill Sitar Jr. was the broker.
• The lease of 3,356 s/f of industrial space at 5027 Industrial Road, Wall to Applicad, Inc. from CCPD LLC. Robert JanTausch handled this transaction.
• The lease of 3,023 s/f of office space at 10 Corporate Place South, Piscataway by International System Technologies from Sudler Management Company. Gregg Nowell and Bill Sitar Jr. were the brokers.
• The lease of 2,542 s/f of office space at 10 Corporate Place South, Piscataway by Samrat Container Lines from Corporate Park Associates. Gregg Nowell was the broker.
• The lease of 2,257 s/f of retail space at 2100 Highway 35, Sea Girt by The Artisian Mixer, LLC from Sea Girt brokers.
• The lease of 2,040 s/f of retail space at 511 Avenel Street, Avenel by Natural Farmer’s Market from Irving Brown. Robert Bogash was the broker.
• The lease of office space at 1010 Crawfords Corner Road, Holmdel by Adecco USA, Inc. from Somerset Holmdel Development I Urban Renewal LP. Robert Giordano was the broker.
• The lease of retail space at 4070 Asbury Avenue, Tinton Falls by New Hope Chiropractic, LLC from Asbury Avenue East, LLC. Giorgio Vasilis and Helena Loelius handled this transaction.
• The lease of office space at 75 West Front Street, Red Bank by F.I.G. Inc. from Red Bank Investment, Ltd. Gregg Nowell was the broker.
• The lease of office space at 3350 Route 138, Wall by the Law Offices of Thomas J. Hirsch, Esq. from DW Pittinger. Gregg Nowell was the broker.
•The lease of office space at 421 Essex Street, Millburn by Sarnell & Brady from 420 Essex Street, LLC. John Cranley was the broker.
• The lease of 1 acre at 2100 Route 66, Neptune by Sea Coast Chevrolet Oldsmobile Inc. from Neptune Circle Holdings I. Douglas Sitar, Giorgio Vasilis and Ted Drummond handled this transaction.
Reckson, a Division of SL Green Realty Corp. announced the following:
• Katon Partners LLC leased 3,158 s/f of office space at 2 Landmark Square, Stamford, CT. Robert Crane, CBRE Inc. represented the tenant. The landlord was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat, Senior Vice President.
Kostantino Electric Corporation has entered into a three-year lease for Suite ‘F’ at Commerce Drive Business Park, an 84,000 s/f multi-tenanted business park located in the West End near the Fairfield line. Kostantino will use the 2,160 s/f space as its operational headquarters. Alan M. Fischer, CCIM, SIOR, of Fischer Real Estate Inc. represented both the landlord and the tenant.
Franco Fellah, Executive Vice President at HK Group, announced the following leases:
• Nefer Fresh Spa leased 2,000 s/f of retail space downtown Westport at 141 Post Road East.
• Emmanuel’s Kitchen and Bath leased 2,109 s/f of retail space at 1 Danbury Road Wilton.
• Flora Levin, M.D., a board-certified ophthalmologist who specializes in oculofacial cosmetic, reconstructive and orbital surgery, leased 1,350 s/f of medical space at 131 Kings Highway North Westport.
• Alex and Leo, a delicatessen, leased 1,102 s/f of retail space at 17 Danbury Road in Wilton: the space
has been previously occupied by Blimpie’s for a number of years.
• OneDX, a software company, leased 1,000 s/f of office space at 10 Saugatuck Avenue in Westport.