Cushman & Wakefield announced that the real estate firm has arranged a 5,882 s/f lease for Winston Art Group, Inc., the nation’s leading art appraisal and advisory firm, on behalf of Pearlmark Investment Company, LLC at 126 East 56 Street which is known as Tower 56.
A Cushman & Wakefield team of Harry F. Blair, Sean N. Kearns and Heather Thomas, as the exclusive leasing agents for the property, represented the landlord, Pearlmark Investment Company, LLC, in the transaction. Executive Vice President Scott Vinett and Vice President Charles T. Gerace II of JLL represented the tenant. Winston Art Group, Inc. – which is relocating from 595 Madison Ave. – will be occupying the entire 24th floor for a lease term of 11 years.
Savitt Partners announced the following leases:
• FRED & FARID committed to a 5,850 s/f sublease on the 30th floor of 530 Seventh Avenue, a 490,000 s/f property updated with wood and concrete floors and loft-like ceilings. Founded in 2007 by Fred Raillard and Farid Mokart, FRED & FARID, a Cannes Grand Prix 2009 winner, will house its first New York City office on the top floor of the property previously occupied by fashion company Big Strike. Corey Borg of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented FRED & FARID in the sublease negotiations, while the building ownership was represented by the Savitt Partners team of Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz.
• Blackbird Production Partners, a music concert promotions company, inked a 3,700 s/f sublease with Maguire Capital on the fifth floor of 530 Seventh Avenue. Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz represented the sub-tenant in the negotiations.
• Elliot Zelinger, a senior managing director with Savitt Partners, negotiated a 2,500 s/f office lease for international wine distributor Cognac One, LLC at 135 East 57th Street. Cognac One is relocating from 140 West 57th Street. The wine distributor was attracted to the new space primarily due to the natural light, as well as the views the new space offers. The property is owned by Cohen Brothers.
• Domain Select Wine Spirits LLC (DSWS), a distributor representing wines and specialized spirits from around the world leased a full floor at 105 Madison Avenue in Nomad that allowed the DSWE to accommodate its growing operations and build a one-of-a-kind event space within their premises to host wine tastings and exclusive events. Elliot Zelinger represented the tenant.
Colliers International annnounced that accounting and advisory firm Marks Paneth LLP has signed a long-term lease for 13,823 s/f at 8 Campus Drive, located at Mack-Cali Business Campus in Parsippany. John Cunningham of Colliers’ Parsippany office, headed the assignment with Michael Cohen and Andy Roos. Brian Decillis served as in-house representative for Mack-Cali, which owns the award winning 215,265 s/f LEED-Silver-certified office property.
Cushman & Wakefield completed a lease expansion on behalf of the law firm of Morgan Melhuish Abrutyn (MMA) at 651 Old Mount Pleasant Avenue in Livingston, NJ. MMA expanded its footprint to occupy approximately 18,600 s/f on the second floor of the 52,000 s/fbuilding. MMA is the largest and longest standing tenant of the building dating back to 1982 when the building was originally constructed. MMA was represented by Marc J. Trevisan, executive managing director and Slava Vaynberg, director, Cushman & Wakefield. Owner Eastman Companies was represented in-house by Eric Maurer, director of leasing. MMA’s premises is undergoing a complete renovation including a brand new conference center, board room, and reception area.
RD Management announced that the organization secured a 5,166 s/f lease with Royal Farms, a Maryland-based chain that offers gasoline and diesel fuel, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. This will be RD Management’s first tenant lease at the soon-to-be constructed, 26,016 s/f Sunbird Plaza in Marlton, New Jersey. Sunbird Plaza is located at the intersection of Route 73 and Sunbird Drive. The center has a projected opening of spring 2017.
Key Food Stores recently opened of its newest SuperFresh location at Lyons Plaza in Irvington, N.J. Located in the space formerly occupied by Pathmark, the fully modernized 48,720 s/f store will provide consumers with one-stop shopping convenience. The 78,000 s/f neighborhood shopping center is a joint venture of Eastman Companies and Samuel Pepper of Metropolitan Mortgage & Realty, Inc. and the Arlyn/Lysar Companies. Florian Suserman and Stephanie Harris of Ripco Real Estate Corp. represented the landlord. David Brecher and Robert Capatina of Space Realty Services Inc. represented the tenant.
Alfred Sanzari Enterprises announced the following leases:
• Digital media company G3 Communications leased 6,400 s/f of office space at Heights Plaza, located at 777 Terrace Ave. in Hasbrouck Heights. The six-story Class A building is owned and managed by Alfred Sanzari Enterprises. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Stephen C. Jennings, Alfred Sanzari Enterprises’ vice-president of leasing and marketing. Joe Tormen of Lee & Associates represented the tenant. G3 Communications is relocating to Heights Plaza from another Hasbrouck Heights location.
Essay Group, a leader in natural products for entertainment, recreation and outdoor living, has leased 3,400 s/f of space at Heights Plaza, a 200,000 s/f Class A office building located at 777 Terrace Ave.in Hasbrouck Heights. The transaction was negotiated in-house by Stephen C. Jennings, vice-president of leasing and marketing for Alfred Sanzari Enterprises. Joe Tormen of Lee & Associates represented the tenant. Essay Group is relocating to Heights Plaza from Lyndhurst in order to accommodate its recent and anticipated growth.
Jaime Weiss, president of Weiss Realty, has arranged a long-term 10-year lease at the 2,500 s/f former Friendly’s restaurant at 114 County Road, Tenafly, NJ. I Fish, an upscale Asian/Chinese fusion restaurant, will open in November after the building undergoes renovations by the new owners.