Richard Cohen, president of Ashlind Properties, has arranged a lease for 15,000 s/f of industrial space at 903 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, New York for Disc Graphics Inc., a manufacturer of packaging for beauty and personal care products, entertainment media, healthcare and consumer products. the 90,000 s/f property is owned by Shelf Life Inc., a distributor of home furnishings. Cohen represented Disc Graphics and the landlord.
ABS Partners Real Estate announced that PeopleDoc Inc., a French company that digitalizes HR documents, has signed a 5-year, 6,232 s/f lease for the entire 18th floor of 535 Eighth Avenue. The deal marks the first US office for the company. Audrey Novoa of ABS Partners represented PeopleDoc in the transaction. The company is taking the floor from construction firm Adelhardt, which relocated to 1 Penn Plaza earlier this year. Robin Fisher of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented Adelhardt in the transaction, while Daniel Breiman of Olmstead Properties consulted on behalf of building ownership. Asking rent was in the $40s per square foot.
RKF has arranged a 4,568 s/f lease for urgent care clinic CityMD at 2025 Broadway. This will become the walk-in medical center’s 12th Manhattan location and its third on the Upper West Side. Executive vice president Ariel Schuster and associate Brandon Berger represented the owners, Nevada Towers Associates, while Benjamin Birnbaum of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented CityMD.
EVO Real Estate Group announced the following leases:
• Barry Bernstein, Mitchell Cooperstock and Sean Hoffman represented Brause Realty Inc. in its lease of 6,400 s/f (the entire 19th floor) at 141 West 36th Street to apparel company Club House Creations, Inc. David Menaged of Intrepid Real Estate Group represented the tenant.
• Manny Syskrot and Diana Rau Siegel represented PC Tech USA, a school for English as a second language, in its lease of 6,350 s/f at 80 Maiden Lane. Paul and Nathan Wasserman represented AM Property Holding II Corp in-house.
• Jared Anderson represented PR firm Jonesworks, Inc. in its lease of 4,791 s/f at 211 East 43rd Street. David Emden of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord.
• Elliot Klein represented 276 Fifth Avenue in its lease to comedy website publisher Funny Or Die, Inc., which took 4,272 s/f. Jordan Gosin of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant.
• Elliot Klein arranged the lease of 4,272 s/f at 276 Fifth Avenue to Accela, Inc., a provider of government software. Robert Gallucci of Cushman & Wakefield was the tenant broker.
• Dana Moskowitz represented swimwear manufacturer Raj Manufacturing LLC in its lease of 4,139 s/f at 1450 Broadway. Ben Bass and Jonathan Fanuzzi of JLL represented the landlord.
• Barry Bernstein, Mitchell Cooperstock and Sean Hoffman represented both owner and tenant in Brause Realty Inc.’s lease to home décor firm Azzure Home, Inc., which expanded at 141 West 36th Street, raising the tenant’s occupancy to 3,200 s/f.
• Manny Syskrot represented fabric importer The Feldman Company in its 1,395 s/f lease at 241 West 37th Street. Mordechai Koepel represented the landlord, 241/37 Realty Group LLC, in-house.
• Howard Epstein represented landlord and tenant in accessory firm Nomination USA Inc.’s renewal of 978 square feet at 16 West 36th Street.
Reckson, a Division of SL Green, announced that Link Technology Group, a software development firm and e-business solutions provider, has signed a lease at 500 Summit Lake Drive, a three-building office park anchored by Verizon in Valhalla, New York. John Barnes, senior vice president and managing director, said Link Technology Group will occupy a portion of the ground floor. Reckson/SL Green’s Robert Swierbut negotiated the transaction on behalf of the landlord.
Dennis McCoy, director at NAI Long Island in Melville, NY, leased 8,000 s/f to Izumi Sushi & Hibachi Steakhouse at 5745 Sunrise Highway, Holbrook, NY.
ZEFR, the media software platform best known for bringing movies to YouTube, is opening its first New York office at 292 Madison Avenue. The five-year-old, Venice, California-based company will move into a 4,717 s/f office that encompasses
the entire 15th floor, with an additional 3,600 s/f of wraparound terrace space overlooking Madison Avenue and 41st Street. Representing landlord Marciano Investment Group were the Cushman & Wakefield team of Harry F. Blair and Sean N. Kearns. The tenant was represented by Sam Seiler and Jeff Sharon of CBRE.
Adams & Co. Real Estate, LLC, and ABS Partners brokered a 5,850 s/f lease at 33 East 33rd Street for Jerry M. Feeney Attorney at Law. Alan Bonett and Bradley Cohn of Adams & Co. represented the tenant in the transaction. Ian Weiss, Ron Zimmerman and Andrew Udis of ABS Partners represented the landlord, ELK 33 East 33rd LLC, and sub-landlord, Converge Direct LLC. Jerry M. Feeney will be subleasing this 5,850 s/fspace from Converge Direct for the duration of five years, asking price for this space is $48 psf.