NEW YORK – July 26, 2012 – The Environmental Contractors Association (ECA) is pleased to announce the formation of the Environmental Advisory Council, an elite group of environmental remediation professionals working toward advancing the remediation industry by creating an open dialogue for best practices and advanced methods. The council will address issues ranging from asbestos abatement to pathogen contamination and reducing risk for all facilities through effective, safe remediation.
The ECA recognized that pathogen-borne contaminants are an increasingly alarming issue in the built environment and called on top remediation experts to form a group dedicated to promoting safety, effectiveness and efficiency in resolving pathogen-borne crises. The advisory council members include:
- Gary DiPaolo, Vice President – Safety, Structure Tone
- Steve Pirovolikos, Safety Director, Structure Tone
- Morris Napolitano, President, Degmor Inc.
- Douglas Glorie, Senior Project Manager, STV Incorporated
- Richard Tobin, Assistant Chief of Fire Prevention, FDNY
- Uday Singh, Industrial Hygiene Consultants
- Denise Holzka, Heidell, Pittoni, Murphy & Bach, LLP
The council’s mission is to identify environmental issues and mitigation plans through best practices that promote environmental wellness.