The Environmental Contractors Association (ECA) has launched a new communications campaign aimed at increasing visibility for the association’s efforts to raise standards for the environmental remediation industry and establishing ECA member contractors as the contractors of choice for complex environmental and emergency mitigation work.
The new campaign kicks off with the launch of a campaign website found at CleanBuildingsNYC.com and an advertising campaign in the region’s top construction and development media outlets. The campaign focuses on establishing ECA member contractors as a cut above the rest, with the most sophisticated environmental remediation training available today. ECA member contractors have recently expanded their environmental services to include emergency response and infectious disease initiatives in addition to continuing to provide environmental remediation services including removal of hazardous materials and debris; asbestos, mold and lead abatement; fire and flood restoration services; among others.
The campaign will focus on the advantage of working with ECA member contractors and emphasize the programs and initiatives the ECA has undertaken to raise the standards of environmental contracting, including:
· Over $10 million investment in training for ECA member contractors including superintendents, foremen and shop stewards
· Current work with city, state and federal government agencies to develop remediation legislation to regulate emergency response and infectious disease control
· Groundbreaking Labor-Management Safety Compliance initiative including training by the Mason Tenders Training Fund, self-policing processes to ensure jobsite compliance, a Joint Safety Board that reviews all incident reports and standards for dispute resolution and addressing safety violations and safety initiatives, enforced through training and self-policing
· Jobsite supervision by ECA qualified supervisors
To engage their target audiences, the ECA will be hosting presentations to owners, developers, building managers and others in their target markets interested in learning more about safe remediation and emergency response in their buildings.
These meetings will focus on how ECA member contractors are advancing the industry and the availability of the following services:
· Environmental remediation services for public, private and institutional owners, and corporate users
· Emergency remediation response including removal of hazardous materials and debris, emergency cleaning and repairs
· Infectious cleaning, bacterial/biological emergencies and chemical/industrial spill clean-up
· Fire and flood restoration services including water extraction, fire and water damage mitigation, remediation and document recovery
For more information about the ECA or to schedule a presentation, please contact Joyce Nastasi, Executive Director, ECA, at (212) 682-0062 or firstname.lastname@example.org.