Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group held its annual awards celebration recognizing the company’s performance in 2014. At the event, Corcoran Sunshine President Kelly Kennedy Mack announced that the organization sold over $3 billion in new residential development for the second consecutive year. Corcoran Sunshine again broke several records in 2014 , with an average sales price of $4.6 million and average price per square foot of $2,387, both the highest in company history and the industry.
“By every measure, the pricing we achieved in 2014 was the highest in the history of Corcoran Sunshine and outperformed the new development market as a whole,” Mack said to the 150 Corcoran Sunshine team members in attendance. She also noted that, “In 2014, Corcoran Sunshine’s average new development sales price was 35 percent higher than developments represented by other firms.” The celebration was held at Tao Downtown in Chelsea.
A complete list of the 2014 award winners:
• Sales Team of the Year was presented to the 30 Park Place Sales Team. 30 Park Place Four Seasons Private Residences New York, Downtown was the top-selling building within the Corcoran Sunshine portfolio reaching over 50% sold in less than four months on the market, and is, as of this month, the tallest residential tower in downtown Manhattan. The award was presented by President Kelly Kennedy Mack, Executive Vice President Gordon H. Hoppe, and Managing Director Melissa Ziweslin to Angela Babel, Angeli Dahiya, Sira Faye, Sabrina Radoncic, and Loretta Shanahan-Bradbury.
• Deal of the Year was presented to The Greenwich Lane Sales Team, comprised of, Lori Bender, Caitlin Douglas, Donna Puzio, Tanya Raymond, and Dan Tubb.The award, presented by Senior Managing Director James Lansill, recognized the team’s efforts in the sale of a penthouse residence which received multiple offers and eventually sold for over $2 million above asking price.
• The Corcoran Sunshine Innovation Award recognizes strategic thinking, creativity, and insight, and was presented by Senior Vice President of Marketing Jasmine Mir to Will Tims, Project Director, for his outstanding work on all aspects of the development process during his eight year career at Corcoran Sunshine including: planning & design, onsite sales, and project management.
• In the spirit of Judy Banham, a founding member of The Sunshine Group, Planning & Design Director Ellen Martin, was presented with The Judy Banham Memorial Award for seamlessly undertaking several in-progress projects and for fundamentally shaping the design of a portfolio of upcoming developments.
• Administrator of the Year was presented to Kate Stoutenburgh for her invaluable involvement in the operation and sales of both Baccarat Hotel & Residences and 45 East 22nd Street.