Muss Development LLC has leased an additional 7,852 s/f to Document Technologies at 64 West 48th Street, the developer’s 17-story, 130,000 s/f office building near Rockefeller Center.
Document Technologies already occupies the entire sixth floor, and has now also leased the entire ninth floor, bringing its total footprint into the building to approximately 17,000 s/f. DTI will occupy the new space in the third quarter.
The Colliers International team of Brian Given, Lou Prisco, and Eric Lasoff represented Muss Development in the DTI transaction.
Javeri Capital has signed a lease with Blackbody for 3,400 s/f of ground level space at 23-25 Greene Street. This represents the first retail location for the French-based Blackbody, who is a pioneer in the design and manufacturing of OLED technology based lighting. The space has 40 feet of frontage on Greene Street, with 16-foot ceilings and a full basement. The asking rent was $425,000 per annum. Beth Rosen and Yael Amron of RKF represented the landlord in this transaction.
Metro Property Group and Houlihan Parnes Realtors announce the signing of a lease renewal with H&R Block in a 12,500 s/f shopping center located at the block front of White Plains Road between East 232nd Street and 233rd Street. Jerry Houlihan of the Metro Property Group and Houlihan Parnes Realtors represented the landlord.
Jones Lang LaSalle has completed two new, direct transactions for Accordia Realty Ventures LLC at Greenbrook Executive Center, 100 Passaic Avenue in Fairfield, N.J.. Bederson & Co. LP signed a 10-year lease for 15,500 s/f of commercial office space, and National Life Insurance Co. inked a five-year lease for 7,731 square feet at the Class A, 202,200-square-foot commercial office building.
The building owner, Accordia Realty Ventures, was represented in both transactions by Jonathan Meisel, managing director, and Fred Hyatt and Derek DeMartino, vice presidents, all with JLL. Bederson & Co. was represented by David Sherman and Marc Trevison, executive vice presidents, with Cushman & Wakefield. National Life Insurance was represented in house.
Matrix Development Group announced that the New Jersey Schools Development Authority has signed a lease to occupy the entirety of 32 East Front Street, a 68,725 s/f Class A office building in the heart of downtown Trenton, N.J. The NJSDA previously occupied 21,666 s/f on two floors in the freestanding, five-story building.
Petco has joined the tenant roster at Hamilton Plaza in Hamilton Township, announced Levin Management, the property’s managing and leasing agent. The pet supply retailer has leased 13,640 s/f at the 175,515 s/f center. Levin was represented by Michael Cohen, vice present of leasing, and Brian Schuster with Ripco served as the tenant’s broker in the transaction.
HK Group’s Franco Fellah announces the following transactions:
• With Ralph Michel of HK Group, the sale of the 2,000 s/f Pho Garden restaurant to Pane Bene, LLC, an Italian restaurant. The space is located at 1620 Post Road East in Westport.
• The lease to David X Manners of 1,407 s/f of office space at 64 Post Road West in Westport. DJ Smith of Rand RE represented the tenant.
• The lease of 4,100 s/f of retail space to JoyRide Cycle Studio, LLC, a spin studio, at 1200 Post Road East Westport. Adam Klimek of Cushman & Wakefield represented the property.
• The office lease of 830 s/f of office to Edward Jones at 1869 Post Road East, Westport.
• With Kerry Wood of HK Group, the lease of 1,350 s/f of office space at 105 Rowayton Avenue, Rowayton to Turnstone Capital Management, LLC.
• Also with Wood, the lease of 700 s/f of retail space at 135 Connecticut Avenue, Norwalk to Zacarias Lara for a barbershop.
• The lease of 1,400 s/f of retail space to First Ray, LLC at 1139 Post Road Fairfield for a Kumon Learning Center.